Author Topic: another primitive bites the dust  (Read 9502 times)

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
Re: another primitive bites the dust
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 11:05:52 AM »
Khephra
the late red round one
MiddleFinger
Chief S itting Bull
Wiley50, due to the neglect of the CalPig primitive
grouchy old Don
ThomWV
TroubleInWinter

As soon as there's about twenty names, I'll put up something in the DUmping Ground, which most lurking primitives don't seem to be aware exists, even though it's a public forum.  Tastefully done, of course.
Thom WV is dead?
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 11:07:35 AM »
Thom WV is dead?

So is Generalissimo Francisco Franco.

STILL.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 12:34:01 PM »

I had to go back and read that post; I hadn't previously noticed he'd had a leg amputated.

<<<sometimes skips over things when reading.

No, the leg can't be included; only entities with an Immortal Soul should be included, which I guess means the whole primitive, not just part of the primitive.

I shuddered when I read about that, them taking off one of his legs.

While I am disappointed in your decision, I see your point and understand the reasoning behind it.  

Our bodies are perhaps the greatest gift given to us, so when the primitives abuse their gift, it makes a nice window into their corrupted minds.  

I really think there is potential for added hilariousness to keep track of all of these disfigurements,amputations and other modifications the primitives perform on the most valuable thing given to them. Perhaps just to the point of cataloging all of the associated threads where the primitives mention such things into a "Primitive extreme bodily abuse" thread in the DUmping Ground?

[edit]

I would also add that a thread like that would make a great reference for good and decent people on possible up-and-comers in the DUmmie dead pool.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 12:37:41 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 12:56:23 PM »
While I am disappointed in your decision, I see your point and understand the reasoning behind it.  

Our bodies are perhaps the greatest gift given to us, so when the primitives abuse their gift, it makes a nice window into their corrupted minds.

Consider something like the famous Mutter Museum in Philadelphia.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCtter_Museum

Exhibits that include DUmmymeat could be displayed in big glass jugs of preservative.

(Add ThomWV teeth and the lunatic DUmmy Fizzgig's hair)

Surgically detached parts would be easy to get, since coach has demonstrated it's easy to gain access to even the most secure operating theater.

Offline Karin

« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2014, 01:00:43 PM »
Big Dog, what a hilarious and disgusting post up there.   :lmao:

They feature that Mutter Museum on the show "Mysteries at the Museum," one of my favorite shows. 

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2014, 02:09:40 PM »
This really irks me, people who claim to be Christians celebrating that certain people are going to hell. I was taught that Jesus wanted people to follow him and not go to hell. I don't recall any instructions to celebrate people going to hell.

To make matters worse a lot of grave dancers will be pissing and moaning that DUmmies are grave dancing over Sharon's death. You are hypocrites.

I'm starting to feel that there are plenty of people here who are the mirror image of the DUmmies.

I'm sorry Frank and GoBucks you are not the nicest people one could know. Nice people don't celebrate the deaths of people they disagree with.

No wonder they paint conservatives as hateful, we give them plenty of paint and even provide the brush and canvas.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 02:45:47 PM »

<<<never said anyone was going to Hell; has never said that in my life.

Unlike the primitives, decent and civilized people don't need to wear their virtue on their sleeve; there's no compelling need for us to show that we care.  God knows how each of us really feels about things, and God's the only One Who needs to know.

On my part, my sympathy for a primitive goes to the same extent to which the primitive has sympathy towards others; for example, I'd feel the same way about the demise of the defrocked warped primitive or Ms. Ed the unappellated eohippus, as they do about the demise of pre-born infants.

Or the same way about the demise of the mike_c primitive, as he does about the demise of all the victims of Saddam Hussein's genocide.  Or the same way about the demise of any of the cooking and baking primitives, as they do about the hundreds of millions who are starving to death.

How the primitives feel about others is a good guideline to how decent and civilized people should feel about them.

I have no idea what the MiddleFinger primitive's up to now, as God decides All, not any of us.

My attitude is that it makes no difference, no difference at all, what we here in this time and place think and say--whether we genuinely mourn or laughingly dance on a grave.

The MiddleFinger primitive's gone on to another state of existence beyond our reach, and couldn't care less what we here say or think.  One does him no good lauding him, and no harm trashing him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2014, 02:50:03 PM »
This really irks me, people who claim to be Christians celebrating that certain people are going to hell. I was taught that Jesus wanted people to follow him and not go to hell. I don't recall any instructions to celebrate people going to hell.

To make matters worse a lot of grave dancers will be pissing and moaning that DUmmies are grave dancing over Sharon's death. You are hypocrites.

I'm starting to feel that there are plenty of people here who are the mirror image of the DUmmies.

I'm sorry Frank and GoBucks you are not the nicest people one could know. Nice people don't celebrate the deaths of people they disagree with.

No wonder they paint conservatives as hateful, we give them plenty of paint and even provide the brush and canvas.

Love those DUmmies. They're not heavy, they're my brothers.

Kumbaya....nah, can't do it.

Sorry, I just can't help but smile at the thought of a DUmmy in distress, the more, the better.

I'm not the nicest guy by any means. I only aspire to someday move up to second-nicest.

Coach is by far the nicest guy but, come to think of it, he's meaner than a snake.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2014, 02:51:20 PM »

I was mistaken, and I apologize. I thought I had seen comments from you like that in the past. I was wrong, and will admit it.

My words may have been harsh, but I believe I needed to express something that has bothered me for a long time. It makes my skin crawl when the death if a DUmmy is celebrated.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2014, 02:53:30 PM »
I was mistaken, and I apologize. I thought I had seen comments from you like that in the past. I was wrong, and will admit it.

My words may have been harsh, but I believe I needed to express something that has bothered me for a long time. It makes my skin crawl when the death if a DUmmy is celebrated.

I wouldn't call it "celebrating;" I'd just call it a sigh of relief that another primitive's out of his misery.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2014, 02:57:50 PM »
Love those DUmmies. They're not heavy, they're my brothers.

Kumbaya....nah, can't do it.

Sorry, I just can't help but smile at the thought of a DUmmy in distress, the more, the better.

I'm not the nicest guy by any means. I only aspire to someday move up to second-nicest.

Coach is by far the nicest guy but, come to think of it, he's meaner than a snake.

No it's you who is meaner than a snake.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2014, 02:59:12 PM »
I wouldn't call it "celebrating;" I'd just call it a sigh of relief that another primitive's out of his misery.

I'd call a lot of the posts in here celebrating.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2014, 03:09:10 PM »

These people hate us. They hate America and all that has made use great.  In fact, they have spent their lives tearing down all we have built.  A rising tide raises all boats.  A receding tide sucks them all down.

You can certainly occupy the smug centre where you feel you have the moral high ground.

But when people who hate me because I dare to work hard and made good decisions when I was young then I do not mourn their passing.  Each exit makes us better.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »
I'd call a lot of the posts in here celebrating.

"Recognition of increasing the national IQ" is a more accurate description.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2014, 03:18:29 PM »
These people hate us. They hate America and all that has made use great.  In fact, they have spent their lives tearing down all we have built.  A rising tide raises all boats.  A receding tide sucks them all down.

You can certainly occupy the smug centre where you feel you have the moral high ground.

But when people who hate me because I dare to work hard and made good decisions when I was young then I do not mourn their passing.  Each exit makes us better.

I never said anything about mourning their passing, it's celebrating their passing especially by Christians that bugs me.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2014, 03:27:18 PM »
I never said anything about mourning their passing, it's celebrating their passing especially by Christians that bugs me.

You seem to think that Christians have to hew to a higher calling and not recognize when humanity gets better.

Reread "Mere Christianity."  It notes the more subtle and yet direct effects of bad people and how we, as Christians, can and should react to their passing.

The relationship between the primitives and their "God" is a matter for each of them.  Should the merciful God forgive them for their lives full of hate I certainly am not one to second guess Him.

But I suspect He (God) ain't all that happy with that hate stuff.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2014, 04:11:20 PM »
You seem to think that Christians have to hew to a higher calling and not recognize when humanity gets better.

Reread "Mere Christianity."  It notes the more subtle and yet direct effects of bad people and how we, as Christians, can and should react to their passing.

The relationship between the primitives and their "God" is a matter for each of them.  Should the merciful God forgive them for their lives full of hate I certainly am not one to second guess Him.

Somehow I doubt God is all that happy with the hate stuff from Christians either, but maybe your excuses will convince God on judgement day.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2014, 04:21:30 PM »
Somehow I doubt God is all that happy with the hate stuff from Christians either, but maybe your excuses will convince God on judgement day.

Interestingly, God and I talked last night.  The upshot:
1) He really loves you Freeper and asked me to mention it next time we chatted online
2) He knows I have no hate in my heart but He does sometimes get irritated with me.  He and Mrs. FD share that...
3) He won';t tell me why the Lakers have had such a bad run but knows exactly why Jerry Jones can't put together a winning team (God says He has asked Al Davis to quit advising Jones in his sleep)

I asked Him about Judgement Day but I just got a God-like smirk...

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #68 on: January 11, 2014, 04:24:41 PM »
Interestingly, God and I talked last night.  The upshot:
1) He really loves you Freeper and asked me to mention it next time we chatted online
2) He knows I have no hate in my heart but He does sometimes get irritated with me.  He and Mrs. FD share that...
3) He won';t tell me why the Lakers have had such a bad run but knows exactly why Jerry Jones can't put together a winning team (God says He has asked Al Davis to quit advising Jones in his sleep)

I asked Him about Judgement Day but I just got a God-like smirk...

No hate in your heart? Yeah keep lying to yourself.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #69 on: January 11, 2014, 05:01:42 PM »
I don't know about you, but when I want to learn about theology and sanctimony I go to the nearest internet political message board.

We got sob sisters, we got post twisters.
I love this bar.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2014, 05:04:29 PM »

All they need to do is ask. That ain't gonna happen.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2014, 05:05:29 PM »
No hate in your heart? Yeah keep lying to yourself.
I am good.  No hate here but man, when did your skin get so thin?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2014, 05:07:27 PM »
I don't know about you, but when I want to learn about theology and sanctimony I go to the nearest internet political message board.

I love this bar.

Well, we can certainly do sanctimonious theology.

Which is helpful because I don't care for the Seahawks but can't stomach the Saints...

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2014, 05:14:32 PM »
I am good.  No hate here but man, when did your skin get so thin?

My skin is not thin. If I was thin skinned I wouldn't have the nerve to point out when people on this side of the aisle are acting just like the DUmmies do.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2014, 05:15:47 PM »

I love this bar.

You sure don't seem to crack open a Bible for lessons on theology otherwise you would realize that when you express hatred it doesn't please God.