Author Topic: Nadin and other DUmmies sign a petition against Toys-R-Us  (Read 8779 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Nadin and other DUmmies sign a petition against Toys-R-Us
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2013, 10:44:25 PM »
People will be judged by their own actions. I willingly own that I called you guys konservative kave kids because it is funny. I only did so after reading your "child molester" shit you were writing about me long before I came back onto your discussion board. Your site has a pretty good search function also.

I have refuted that Mandela was a communist. I also had no problem with the fact that he and his group were looking at gaining their political voice through more violent means since the corrupt and unjust apartheid government had stripped away the rights of the African majority to representation. No votes. Second class status in the country. Nonviolence had been tried for years and didn't work. Mandela was not, himself, invovled in those actions. Perhaps in retrospect his almost THIRTY YEARS IN PRISON were a blessing in that respect because he was confined and not out on the streets fighting the fight.

What you have failed to do is show how even his tangential connection to the more violent aspects of the ANC take away in any large measure what it was he accomplished in bringing about a peaceful transition of power as the first democratically elected leader of South Africa with virtually no vengeance and retribution occurring black on white. He accomplished much and his duly honored worldwide for his efforts.  Only very bitter and narrow minded people would see it differently.

So the ends justify the means, and if the results are the ones you like we ignore the blood on his hands.

What if he was a conservative would you be so forgiving? You wouldn't, you would allow his violent past to overshadow any good that came of his being in office. Don't try denying it.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2013, 10:45:19 PM »
virtually no vengeance and retribution occurring black on white.

You're kidding me, right?  Are you aware of the violent crime rate there today?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2013, 10:46:07 PM »

It's the republican's fault.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2013, 10:47:06 PM »
So the ends justify the means, and if the results are the ones you like we ignore the blood on his hands.

What if he was a conservative would you be so forgiving? You wouldn't, you would allow his violent past to overshadow any good that came of his being in office. Don't try denying it.

Case in point--Reagan was the catalyst for the West's victory in the Cold War without firing a shot, and yet the left STILL considers him the devil incarnate.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2013, 10:47:32 PM »
Two things:

1.  Yes, we have.  You chose to plug your ears and "lalalalalala".

2.  Ghandi, MLK, and Jesus never advocated indiscriminate bombing to advance their causes nor did they cavort with mass murderers.

Uh...no you haven't. In all of those comments, the closest you got was in saying Mandela's long-estranged wife made comments in support of "necklaces" in a speech. Mandela was in prison at the time. Soon after he left prison, it was clear he and Winnie were not really meant to be together considering all of her corruption and the like, and they divorced. Your garbage you brought up may be one or two degrees of separation from Mandela, but they have nothing to do with what Mandela said or did.

What were the quotes where Nelson Mandela advocated indiscriminate bombing? Jesus covorted with murders, tax collectors and prostitutes. MLK was with LBJ when Civil Rights Act, so I guess he did cavort with mass murderers.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2013, 10:48:53 PM »
Uh...no you haven't. In all of those comments, the closest you got was in saying Mandela's long-estranged wife made comments in support of "necklaces" in a speech. Mandela was in prison at the time. Soon after he left prison, it was clear he and Winnie were not really meant to be together considering all of her corruption and the like, and they divorced. Your garbage you brought up may be one or two degrees of separation from Mandela, but they have nothing to do with what Mandela said or did.

What were the quotes where Nelson Mandela advocated indiscriminate bombing? Jesus covorted with murders, tax collectors and prostitutes. MLK was with LBJ when Civil Rights Act, so I guess he did cavort with mass murderers.

Does it hurt when you reach that much?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2013, 10:51:47 PM »

Yeah Jesus hung out with the DUmmies of that time period, but they had to change their ways to follow him. I bet it pained you to include tax collectors with thieves and murderers, we all know you lefties love taxes.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2013, 10:55:56 PM »
I think they should air this commercial 24/7....eff those regressives. GO TOYS-R-US GO!!!!
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2013, 10:57:30 PM »
I have refuted that Mandela was a communist.

Guess you should have checked with your lying "Jesus" before you typed that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nelson-mandela/9731522/Nelson-Mandela-proven-to-be-a-member-of-the-Communist-Party-after-decades-of-denial.html

I also had no problem with the fact that he and his group were looking at gaining their political voice through more violent means since the corrupt and unjust apartheid government had stripped away the rights of the African majority to representation. No votes. Second class status in the country. Nonviolence had been tried for years and didn't work.

And yet Jesus, MLK, and Ghandi were able to pull it off.  Maybe Mandela, Slovo, and the rest of the terrorist wing of the ANC just didn't have what it took to do something really great?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 11:30:56 PM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2013, 11:00:08 PM »

Considering the complete worship of leftist killers, I doubt PW has given it the scantest attention.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2013, 11:12:32 PM »
Considering the complete worship of leftist killers, I doubt PW has given it the scantest attention.

If it's not a mass shooting, liberals don't care about violent crimes.  Rape, assault, murder, do whatever you want, liberals won't care.  But if a nutjob walks into a school with an AR15, we better destroy all guns. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2013, 11:29:48 PM »
Uh...no you haven't. In all of those comments, the closest you got was in saying Mandela's long-estranged wife made comments in support of "necklaces" in a speech. Mandela was in prison at the time.

Your garbage you brought up may be one or two degrees of separation from Mandela, but they have nothing to do with what Mandela said or did.

The profound lack of intellectual honesty that was very apparent in your flailing kept you from noticing anything that deviated from your propagandized view.

I personally am willing to rub your nose in your stupidity, line item by line item, chunk by chunk, myth by myth...

Soon after he left prison, it was clear he and Winnie were not really meant to be together considering all of her corruption and the like, and they divorced.

:lmao:  Why don't you expand a little further on this for us?

What were the quotes where Nelson Mandela advocated indiscriminate bombing? 

The killing of civilians was a tragic accident, and I felt a profound horror at the death toll. But as disturbed as I was by these casualties, I knew that such accidents were the inevitable consequence of the decision to embark on a military struggle.

Mandela
"Long Journey to Freedom"

Jesus covorted with murders, tax collectors and prostitutes.

Are you going to pretend, with that profoundly stupid example, that you know something about Jesus and why he ministered to the lowest of society?  Because a statement like that shows that you clearly know jack shit.

MLK was with LBJ when Civil Rights Act,

Uh, what?

so I guess he did cavort with mass murderers.

Well, LBJ was a democrat...

C.S. Lewis

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2013, 11:32:24 PM »
If it's not a mass shooting, liberals don't care about violent crimes.  Rape, assault, murder, do whatever you want, liberals won't care.  But if a nutjob walks into a school with an AR15, we better destroy all guns. 

Were you asleep for the whole Martin/Zimmerman kerfunkle?

C.S. Lewis

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2013, 11:52:34 PM »
People will be judged by their own actions. I willingly own that I called you guys konservative kave kids because it is funny. I only did so after reading your "child molester" shit you were writing about me long before I came back onto your discussion board. Your site has a pretty good search function also.

I have refuted that Mandela was a communist. I also had no problem with the fact that he and his group were looking at gaining their political voice through more violent means since the corrupt and unjust apartheid government had stripped away the rights of the African majority to representation. No votes. Second class status in the country. Nonviolence had been tried for years and didn't work. Mandela was not, himself, invovled in those actions. Perhaps in retrospect his almost THIRTY YEARS IN PRISON were a blessing in that respect because he was confined and not out on the streets fighting the fight.

What you have failed to do is show how even his tangential connection to the more violent aspects of the ANC take away in any large measure what it was he accomplished in bringing about a peaceful transition of power as the first democratically elected leader of South Africa with virtually no vengeance and retribution occurring black on white. He accomplished much and his duly honored worldwide for his efforts.  Only very bitter and narrow minded people would see it differently.

I started the child molester meme because you look like a child molester to me.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »

And as I'm sure you must know, that is a bullshit claim to lay on a complete stranger. So I am laughing at someone daring to say I am the one polluting this site because I refer to you as konservative kave kids (despite the many derogatory statements made about blacks on these discussions and the confederate flags flying on posters' avatars.

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2013, 11:58:04 PM »
The profound lack of intellectual honesty that was very apparent in your flailing kept you from noticing anything that deviated from your propagandized view.

I personally am willing to rub your nose in your stupidity, line item by line item, chunk by chunk, myth by myth...

:lmao:  Why don't you expand a little further on this for us?

Are you going to pretend, with that profoundly stupid example, that you know something about Jesus and why he ministered to the lowest of society?  Because a statement like that shows that you clearly know jack shit.

Uh, what?

Well, LBJ was a democrat...

I'm sure I know more about the Bible than you do.  I was raised in a Christian religion that I left after years once I realized all religion is a scam.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2013, 11:58:46 PM »

Doesn't he also have a penchant for defending pedophiles?

C.S. Lewis

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2013, 12:04:10 AM »
And as I'm sure you must know, that is a bullshit claim to lay on a complete stranger. So I am laughing at someone daring to say I am the one polluting this site because I refer to you as konservative kave kids (despite the many derogatory statements made about blacks on these discussions and the confederate flags flying on posters' avatars.

But aren't you the one that said *we* ought to put the white back in the WH on your very first post here? 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 02:56:27 AM by Tess Anderson »

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
I'm sure I know more about the Bible than you do.  I was raised in a Christian religion that I left after years once I realized all religion is a scam.

I'm positive you don't if you say something so blatantly ignorant, and stunningly stupid, as Jesus "cavorting" with murderers, tax collectors, and prostitutes.  I'm even more convinced you don't know shit from shinola about the Gospel of Jesus, much less the Bible, if you traded Christianity for worship of Marxist trash.  Any further discussion of this can be relegated to another thread.

In the mean time, great debater, why don't you tackle the more relevant and salient points of my post?

C.S. Lewis

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2013, 12:14:12 AM »

Get over the confederate flag horseshit. 99.99% of the time it doesn't mean what you idiots think it means.

And calling you a child molester is just a way to poke at your buttons. And it worked. Do I really think you're a child molester? No. There? Happy, sweetheart?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2013, 12:22:11 AM »
Were you asleep for the whole Martin/Zimmerman kerfunkle?

Well, I mean, that's one of the rare opportunities for the race baiters to lead the charge against "whitey."  Every now and then the grievance industry will care about a crime if it's an opportunity to push their false "racism" narrative.

I was referring to the massive amount of rapes/murders/assaults/robberies that occur in the inner cities, that are completely disregarded. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2013, 12:26:39 AM »

Care to provide links to prove the bolded part or are you just spewing drek yet again?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2013, 01:20:40 AM »

He does to me too.  Could we get the admins to rename him Chester the Molester?

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2013, 04:41:55 AM »
Care to provide links to prove the bolded part or are you just spewing drek yet again?

I second that.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2013, 04:45:46 AM »

That's not going to change even if it does provide proof.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.