Author Topic: Here's some really DUmb shit  (Read 9844 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: Here's some really DUmb shit
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 04:45:31 PM »
****ing idiots like you spending so much of your time (Especially "Frank Solich") and effort sitting around reading DU. 

Seriously. Your site has other discussion areas, but most here just want to whine and moan about DU. Do you realize how feminizing that is to you?

You're a bunch of little school girls. Not grown men. You may drive trucks and own guns to hide how small your dicks are, but in the end you just love to sit around with your guy-pals and talk about how bad and crazy DU is instead of getting off of your asses and doing something.

We are all laughing at you. Thank you for putting so much wasted effort into this heap you call a website. That's less time you're working on pipe bombs and Obama-Hitler posters.

Thanks for the IP address, oh great warrior.
We'll add it your dossier.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »
DUmmies never understand the purpose of the DUmpster.
They get butthurt when their childish stupidity is pointed out.

...And that's all good too!

:evil:

Anything that upsets them provides amusement for me.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 04:54:02 PM »
Color me surprised...after looking at its first odd post that and then the nuke China one figured this was a moron trying to say stupid shit to get a reaction.

Exactly.  This DUmbass'  posts prove once again that the World's Smartest Peopleâ„¢ are just too stupid to emulate those they claim to be intellectually superior to. 

Oh, well.  At least he's helped me solidify one of my choices for DOTY. 

Offline jukin

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 05:01:58 PM »
Moling fail.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 05:05:46 PM »
I hope the little piker comes back.
We haven't had a good mouse to play with, for a long time.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »
:loser:

By the way, five-head, I'll bet that if you were to make that gesture for real, your finger and thumb on that monster nugget would look like two toothpicks on a beach.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 05:40:02 PM »
I hope the little piker comes back.

He's probably busy cruising the local Chuck E Cheese.  Or buffing that monster five-head.

Whichever works best for you...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 05:42:47 PM »
With a little luck, we'll be the subject of a bouncy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 05:48:39 PM »
He's probably busy cruising the local Chuck E Cheese.  Or buffing that monster five-head.

Whichever works best for you...
Nah, he won't be back. Just another poo-flinging primitive trying to get his jollies.
Those like him, have no stomach or character to stick around. They remind me of those yappy little dogs that run off when kicked.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »
you guys are pathetic dumb f*cks. Go tell us what you're doing in the spirit of the holidays instead of your verbal diarrhea about DU you seem incapable of avoiding.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 05:52:36 PM »
you guys are pathetic dumb f*cks. Go tell us what you're doing in the spirit of the holidays instead of your verbal diarrhea about DU you seem incapable of avoiding.

We are more capable of avoiding DU than you are of avoiding birthday parties for 5-year-olds, bub.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 05:55:48 PM »
Huh...guess he couldn't resist.

Okay, nutless wonder, I'll take the bait.  What am I doing to further the holiday spirit?

GIVING.  Not bitching about what others "should" be "giving" me, and you want it taken from my by force, if necessary.

I'm about letting everyone grow and flourish, not exiling those whose opinions differ from me because you can't wrap your wee little brain around the fact that different opinions can and do exist.

I'm certainly not calling for nuking anyone, even in jest.  Peace on Earth, good will towards, men, shit like that, ya know?

I could go on, but frankly, I think my words are wasted on you.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 05:56:31 PM »

Oh, pretzel... You realize I have a mole on DU since 2005. One with over five figure posts under its belt. You didn't last 20 posts before you were flushed out.
Your first post was suspect.
DUmpmonkies suck at smoking as they can't control their insanity.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »

We are not in a van by the elementary with a bag of snickers bars and "Beat It" playing over and over on the cd.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2013, 05:58:47 PM »
We are not in a van by the elementary with a bag of snickers bars and "Beat It" playing over and over on the cd.

He'll have you know he's more of the "Hey, will you help me find my puppy" variety.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:20 PM »

Ohhhh such a clever little DUmmie!   :loser:

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2013, 06:00:26 PM »

I found a picture of his car....

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2013, 06:01:44 PM »
you guys and your incessant "molestor" talk say more about your own infantile mentality than anything.  Just more evidence on the heaping pile of shit proving what a bunch of uncouth keyboard monkeys you are.

Oh, and by the way....most of us have successful careers and are fighting for assistance for those that DON'T! See? That's the part of your conservative groupthink that has you all screwed up about progressives in general and DU in particular. For you conservative mouth breathers, it is all about "ME ME ME ME". We are actually working to make a better society for others--not just ourselves and our families.

You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2013, 06:03:55 PM »
you guys and your incessant "molestor" talk say more about your own infantile mentality than anything.  Just more evidence on the heaping pile of shit proving what a bunch of uncouth keyboard monkeys you are.

Oh, and by the way....most of us have successful careers and are fighting for assistance for those that DON'T! See? That's the part of your conservative groupthink that has you all screwed up about progressives in general and DU in particular. For you conservative mouth breathers, it is all about "ME ME ME ME". We are actually working to make a better society for others--not just ourselves and our families.

You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history.

That would have been the democrat party, pretzel.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2013, 06:04:37 PM »

And you're on the wrong side of the school playground.

I have a CRAZY successful career. So do most of the people on this site. As for groupthink, look where you are, mother****er: a site that allows your kiddy-cornholing ass to post without getting banned.

And as for fighting against civil rights? Check the vote tally in 1964, ****nuts.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Pretzel Warrior

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2013, 06:06:08 PM »
Oh, pretzel... You realize I have a mole on DU since 2005. One with over five figure posts under its belt. You didn't last 20 posts before you were flushed out.
Your first post was suspect.
DUmpmonkies suck at smoking as they can't control their insanity.

More like you are unhinged enough to focus that much negative energy trying to disrupt another group rather than put positive effort into your own identity and beliefs.  There is no way I can be as duplicitous as sitting around posting shit to maintain my cred for YEARS just so I can privately laugh that I'm putting one over on others.

To each his own. I think your startling admission is the first step toward recovery.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2013, 06:09:56 PM »
More like you are unhinged enough to focus that much negative energy trying to disrupt another group rather than put positive effort into your own identity and beliefs.  There is no way I can be as duplicitous as sitting around posting shit to maintain my cred for YEARS just so I can privately laugh that I'm putting one over on others.

To each his own. I think your startling admission is the first step toward recovery.

Privately laugh? No, we laugh in public at morons like yourself. Disrupt? We aren't allowed to. If anyone is disrupting anyone, it's you, disrupting our perfectly good time at your child-molesting expense. Dick.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2013, 06:10:32 PM »

Oh you must be thinking about that noted rethuglican Bull Conner...

Oh wait...
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »

Does the Spokane Washington state police department have your picture circulating yet?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2013, 06:13:39 PM »
PW's poor attempt to try to make the Top 10 of DOTY won't work. Who wants to be the first to tell him?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.