Author Topic: Here's some really DUmb shit  (Read 9846 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Here's some really DUmb shit
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2013, 07:45:43 PM »
Well, I certainly hope they are all at "age of consent".  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2013, 07:55:46 PM »
Well, I certainly hope they are all at "age of consent".  :-)

Depends on how you define age of consent.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2013, 08:04:57 PM »

If the proglodytes had their way, it'd be "womb to tomb" in their warped little minds.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2013, 08:07:28 PM »
With WC and PW, that would be when they can mimic "yes".
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2013, 09:19:27 PM »
Too early...he is making the rounds of all the local elementary schools right now.

Or getting thrown out of another Toys R Us.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #180 on: December 06, 2013, 09:27:39 PM »
AWW come on guys!....he/she/it is just overwhelmed like a fish out of water. He/she/it has just got to get "USED" to the environment, and I am sure he/she/it will be happy to answer ALL questions and have a LOGICAL debate.   :lmao:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

Knowledge is half the battle.
The other half is violence!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

The box said: "Requires Windows XP or better." So i installed Linux.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2013, 09:34:49 PM »
AWW come on guys!....he/she/it is just overwhelmed like a fish out of water. He/she/it has just got to get "USED" to the environment, and I am sure he/she/it will be happy to answer ALL questions and have a LOGICAL debate.   :lmao:

I think you are being overly optimistic.

:lmao:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2013, 09:39:21 PM »
I think you are being overly optimistic.

:lmao:

:lmao: NO! Im being a lil shit.... :rotf:
Teach a man to build a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life!!!!

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #183 on: December 06, 2013, 09:45:38 PM »
That's what the DUmp troll is trying to do.
It didn't work out like he planned.  :lmao:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #184 on: December 06, 2013, 09:47:22 PM »
:lmao: NO! Im being a lil shit.... :rotf:

Yes, yes you are. So am I.  :-) :-)

DUmpmonkey Pretzel Warrior can only sputter at us with impotent rage.

Well, he can do a couple of other things: masturbate to old copies of Boys' Life, and pump the neighbor's cat. But I wasn't going to mention them.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #185 on: December 06, 2013, 09:48:57 PM »
Yes, yes you are. So am I.  :-) :-)

DUmpmonkey Pretzel Warrior can only sputter at us with impotent rage.

Well, he can do a couple of other things: masturbate to old copies of Boys' Life, and pump the neighbor's cat. But I wasn't going to mention them.

The neighbor's cat will be the only ***** he could ever get.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #186 on: December 06, 2013, 10:04:29 PM »
The DUmpmonkey primitive bailed out when he didn't get to dictate the line of discussion.
Quite typical of that sort.
They all run, when they lose control.

Offline biersmythe

• Molon Labe
« Reply #187 on: December 06, 2013, 10:06:44 PM »
The DUmpmonkey primitive bailed out when he didn't get to dictate the line of discussion.

He had control? Did I miss some pages somewhere? ...(looks back through the thread)  :rotf:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #188 on: December 06, 2013, 10:24:34 PM »
He had control? Did I miss some pages somewhere? ...(looks back through the thread)  :rotf:
Oh no. He thought he did. That's when the fun started.
I know you dropped in late in the game.
It was funny to watch it happen in real time.
I don't think that stupid DUmp troll will be bragging about it.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2013, 05:12:52 AM »

Nah.

I'm thinking that it went back to it's cronies and told them how it "schooled" us conservative idiots on dozens of topics, had us choking in the throttling grip of reason, and got bored after we resorted to racist arguments.

You know, the typical bouncy.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline rabbitsfoot8

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #190 on: December 07, 2013, 09:22:14 AM »
The truly funny thing about Pretzel Warrior's post is that if he posted it on his DUMMY site it'd get flagged for review because of his lame attempt at an insult....the "feminizing" phrase he used would have gotten him flamed and he knows it.  He doesn't see the irony in the fact that he could post that insult to this "dump" of a website and not the one he's actually affiliated with........... :yahoo:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #191 on: December 07, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
The truly funny thing about Pretzel Warrior's post is that if he posted it on his DUMMY site it'd get flagged for review because of his lame attempt at an insult....the "feminizing" phrase he used would have gotten him flamed and he knows it.  He doesn't see the irony in the fact that he could post that insult to this "dump" of a website and not the one he's actually affiliated with........... :yahoo:

Damn good point.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Here's some really DUmb shit
« Reply #192 on: December 07, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
:loser:

Loser? Loser is David Allen not letting opposing views on his kook fringe site.

You DO realize that if we were allowed to post there that the DUmpster would lose a tremendous amount of traffic?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #193 on: December 07, 2013, 11:57:39 PM »
tough shit for you. different board. different rules. I notice your site is overwhelmed with traffic because of your generous policy on conduct allowed here.  Do you not realize how pathetic and NON substantive all of your conversations over here are?

Not as pathetic and NON substantive by a factor of 1000 than the drek that pours from you and your ilk on the Democrat Underground Message Board...or D.U.M.B. for short.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 12:24:36 AM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #194 on: December 08, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »
Not as pathetic and NON substantive by a factor of 1000 than the drek that pours from you and your ilk on the Democrat Underground Message Board...or D.U.M.B. for short.

I kind of see his point,   Nothing pathetic about loconuts posts or non-substantive about LFR's.  Oh, and I could go on for freaking ever.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2013, 06:51:19 AM »
****ing idiots like you spending so much of your time (Especially "Frank Solich") and effort sitting around reading DU. 

Seriously. Your site has other discussion areas, but most here just want to whine and moan about DU. Do you realize how feminizing that is to you?

You're a bunch of little school girls. Not grown men. You may drive trucks and own guns to hide how small your dicks are, but in the end you just love to sit around with your guy-pals and talk about how bad and crazy DU is instead of getting off of your asses and doing something.

We are all laughing at you. Thank you for putting so much wasted effort into this heap you call a website. That's less time you're working on pipe bombs and Obama-Hitler posters.

Instead of doing this -- which honestly, really?   why don't you jump into one of the threads and debate what we are laughing about (<--- we are laughing at you, have been for years - perhaps that was clear in the threads? we will work harder on that).

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #196 on: December 08, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »
I kind of see his point,   Nothing pathetic about loconuts posts or non-substantive about LFR's.  Oh, and I could go on for freaking ever.

Don't forget about UGP.  The one ...whatever...walking freak show.  Nothing pathetic there, either.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #197 on: December 08, 2013, 08:49:11 AM »
Don't forget about UGP.  The one ...whatever...walking freak show.  Nothing pathetic there, either.   :rotf:

Like I said.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2014, 08:26:16 AM »
Like I said.

You could go on forever. I shall enjoy it...

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdEsH1Ai1jg[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2014, 08:43:32 AM »
Zombie thread!!  :panic: 

I was just thinking the other day.  That told me all I needed to know about Pretzel, the fact that he thought that the Pajama Boy ad was brilliant, genius, perfect.  It was ironic and sarcastic. 

Idiot.