Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8648 times)

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »
This post is dedicated to Maxiest:

Response to Joel thakkar (Original post)

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 03:21 PM

Star Member Douglas Carpenter (17,456 posts)
27. I found that site and I found this - try to imagine the mentality of someone who thinks like this

Last edited Thu Dec 5, 2013, 03:22 PM - Edit history (1)
Just for one minute try to think just how stupid a person would have to be to think this

"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 02:30:23 PM »
A nice certificate, she could hang it next to her many prestigious journo awards.  I'll chip in a buck.

I don't know. By several of us only donating a penny to bennyboy's wish-a-do through paypal, he changed the mininum donation amount to 5.00. gNads is certainly worth more than bennyboy.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline beefeater

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 02:33:40 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (128,120 posts)
1. Hey you might be in for an award this year

On this thread alone.

Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

I think Nads has a point there, really should have a Certificate of Achievement printed up and delivered by USPS to their home address.

That might serve to loosen up some bowels.

*prolly have to send Amber's to the Sally if she wins*
My Old Man was a Chicago Republican until the day he died.

Then he became a democrat.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2013, 02:38:00 PM »
do a nadin on the Noob's name  . . . Indian dude from Canada. Nadin is just basking in the attention and shoring up DOTY votes, as if she needs to.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »
I love when the DUmmys come out of their drug and Cheeto haze and notice us. It always means a fun evening of laughing at them throwing their shit around like monkeys.

HEY DUMMYS! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

*Is the monkey thing racist?
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Karin

« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »
Star Member JHB (18,825 posts)
26. Mallard Fillmore's pond

Small, stagnant, and featuring characters who don't realize they're acting precisely the way the caricature liberals as acting.

DUmmie trying to act all smaht.  What the hell does this sentence mean?

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 02:49:30 PM »
I still say we should start a drive to purchase the intelectual property rights to the 1954 film "Salt Of The Earth"   :evil:
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 03:08:28 PM »
I promise to make a large donation to the human fund in the name of the DOTY.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »
I promise to make a large donation to the human fund in the name of the DOTY.
Donate to the "Buy the Salt Of the Earth Rights Foundation"

Andrew Breitbart

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 03:16:17 PM »
Oh, the little monkeys sure do get all riled up when they see us looking in their cage, don't they?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
Oh, the little monkeys sure do get all riled up when they see us looking in their cage, don't they?

Gives me a warm feeling thinking of all those monitors splattered with their poop.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
Somebody else tryies to horn in on the newbees ides.

The big bad self described toughboy. (fake)
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024138258
Thu Dec 5, 2013, 04:19 PM
Star Member 11 Bravo (16,260 posts)

Wingnut dispshit website has a new Public Enemy #1. And it's our own ...  

William Rivers Pitt. Heh ... heh ... they call him "Willie".
I find it hilarious that a group of marginally literate fools decided to go after a man who makes his living with his language and his wit.
I mean, we're talking about Mama's-basement-dwelling-twits who, when they click on spell check, receive a message that reads "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?" And these are the clowns who have targeted an erudite progressive spokesman?
Hang in there, Will. If a man is known by his enemies, you couldn't have chosen a better group of foils.
(And if a few members of the Regressive Septic Tank stumble over here, I'm finally going to have to let you know ... Sarah Palin does NOT want to **** you. The wink? She was winking at your wallet, and the fact that you continue to empty it for her makes you even dumber than she is.)  
Oh my, who could the keyboard warrior be referring to??  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013, 03:30:52 PM »
I love when the DUmmys come out of their drug and Cheeto haze and notice us. It always means a fun evening of laughing at them throwing their shit around like monkeys.

HEY DUMMYS! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

*Is the monkey thing racist?

As I'm sitting here most evenings on the sofa with my wonderful, handsome, intelligent, and loving husband, I will laugh out loud, sometimes uncontrollably.  He's learned that 99% of the time it's because I'm reading here. 

On another topic, with your picture of The Burger King, have you seen the ads for the new sandwich there?  It is called the Big King and it has "king sauce" on it.  No thank you. 

:rotf:

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2013, 03:35:12 PM »
The pitstain makes a living writing?  Who Knew.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »

Response to Joel thakkar (Original post)

mstinamotorcity2 (673 posts)
31. Really???

Well let me have at it. You RIP's are as dumb as a box of rocks. I take that back rocks got you beat. How STUPID can you Rip's be that your dumb ass don't know you are the 47%????? Anybody that can add one and one and come up with two can see the emperor is NAKED!!! You busy whining about what we do at DU, you need to learn the art of Fact Checking. No, that is not an offer from Bank of America Silly ass people. I see you rethuglicans as the ones that the 1% can actually piss on your head and you believe its raining. You look up to a fat limp dick radio spazz and call him king. You watch a cable entertainment program and call it news. You think that Ann Giraffe-neck Coulter is sexy You let the Beckster sell you Gold and jars of pee and call us Nasty How's that pissy deal working out for you??? You have a Caribou Princess that can't hold nothing. She can't hold a vice presidency, a governorship, book sales, intelligent conversation, or a black ball player. Maybe she can get lessons from the K Crew

yep......   :rotf: exactly

Andrew Breitbart

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 03:40:22 PM »
The pitstain makes a living writing?  Who Knew.

Well, I wouldn't call it a living.  I wouldn't call it writing, either.

BTW, DUmb****s?  I'm gonna burn one of my moles.  Remember way back when, the time Pittstain was plagiarizing Douglas Adams?  And he was so proud of himself that Michael Moore had cited his shit, right up to the point someone pointed out AT DU that the quote had in fact come from Mr. Adams?

That was ME, ****ers.  But go ahead and TS that mole.  It's a low-post one that I hardly use.  I've got plenty more.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »

I find it hilarious that a group of marginally literate fools decided to go after a man who makes his living with his language and his wit.
I mean, we're talking about Mama's-basement-dwelling-twits who, when they click on spell check, receive a message that reads "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?" And these are the clowns who have targeted an erudite progressive spokesman?
Hang in there, Will. If a man is known by his enemies, you couldn't have chosen a better group of foils.
(And if a few members of the Regressive Septic Tank stumble over here, I'm finally going to have to let you know ... Sarah Palin does NOT want to **** you. The wink? She was winking at your wallet, and the fact that you continue to empty it for her makes you even dumber than she is.)   

You can`t post this stuff in the afternoon...Pittstain is passed out drunk by 11:00 am.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2013, 04:10:59 PM »

Surely even DUmmy numbersBoo realizes the drunken, unemployable Pitt has never earned a dime from his writing.

His "books" were vanity projects financed entirely by his mother, DUmmy Raven. They never made a penny.

His TruthOut blog is financed entirely by DUmmy Raven. It has never made a penny.

His drain on DUmmy Raven's inherited resources became so severe she finally forced him to relocate from Boston to the wilds of New Hampshire.

numbersBoo has a hard on for this site because people here revealed the lies he spread at the DUmp about his alleged military service. He's as phony as TomInTib.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2013, 04:18:37 PM »
He's as phony as TomInTib.

I object, nobody is as phony as hollis.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2013, 04:24:12 PM »

That one's hilarious, and about as far off in the weeds as you would expect from 11BooBoo.  As far as the Pittstain goes, his best attempts to live by wit have been exactly 50% successful, in that he has proven to be a half-wit.  The DUmmie's post is particularly amusing when you consider the fact that the Pittstain's actual sustenance comes from a trust fund left by a far more industrious and successful ancestor. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Nadin explains our master plan.  :-)

If there was ever any doubt that she's a freaking lunatic...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2013, 04:36:14 PM »
nadinbrzezinski (128,121 posts)

they have done real damage to people here. At least their cyberstalking has not gone to the level others have. 

I don't think she's giving coach credit for whacking dear Andy.

Of course, when he hunted down the round red sodomite he chronicled the chase at Crazy JimRob's place.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2013, 04:38:27 PM »
I don't think she's giving coach credit for whacking dear Andy.

Of course, when he hunted down the round red sodomite he chronicled the chase at Crazy JimRob's place.

Ah, good times, good times.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 04:43:17 PM »
I find it sad that there is no mention of poor doug.  Brought low by our evil machinations.  Coach was right, they forgot about him within hours.

Offline Billiam Pitts

« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 04:43:43 PM »
Nadin explains our master plan.  :-)

nadinbrzezinski (128,125 posts)
12. DU is over ten years old

That place is 8+ years old. Their reason to exist is gathering dossiers...

We don't call them dossiers, we call them Freedom Folders.  :-)