Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8649 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #150 on: December 07, 2013, 11:08:46 AM »
William769 (35,420 posts)   
Fri Dec 6, 2013, 06:51 PM

54. If they worried a little less about us

Our worry is sort of like how people in the 70s worried about Benny Hill.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #151 on: December 07, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »

That aggravates me about the DUmmies; that they won't read what their fellow travelers write first.

I would like to point out that hardly ever happens over here.  I've noticed everyone over here is considerate about what someone else has posted.  If someone does post the same thing, it's not intentional.  I think the primitives betray how much they value their fellow primitives when they do this.  

The other thing that happens over there is they will produce 30 threads on the same topic, rather than commenting on one that has already been started.  If that happens over here, it's also purely by accident.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »
I would like to point out that hardly ever happens over here.  I've noticed everyone over here is considerate about what someone else has posted.  If someone does post the same thing, it's not intentional.  I think the primitives betray how much they value their fellow primitives when they do this.  

The other thing that happens over there is they will produce 30 threads on the same topic, rather than commenting on one that has already been started.  If that happens over here, it's also purely by accident.

Are you saying the Dummies are undisciplined little inconsiderate pigs ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »
The difference between us and them, we can smell bullshit from 100 miles away easily.   :rotf:
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: December 07, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
Are you saying the Dummies are undisciplined little inconsiderate pigs ?

Well, they are.

Each one has to be the lighter of a campfire, never a commenter at a campfire.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2013, 11:18:17 AM »

I have always noticed that, and never seen a forum of any size that allows it like they do over there.  30 Threads is low if it's popular.  The Trayvon thing... OMG 100's of threads pretty much about the same exact thing making the same exact point.  I mean over here you will have a couple threads on a particular topic discussing different things.  Although as you said it's mostly all kept in one place.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2013, 11:24:07 AM »
I have always noticed that, and never seen a forum of any size that allows it like they do over there.  30 Threads is low if it's popular.  The Trayvon thing... OMG 100's of threads pretty much about the same exact thing making the same exact point.  I mean over here you will have a couple threads on a particular topic discussing different things.  Although as you said it's mostly all kept in one place.

We try.  The difference between us and them is that we don't involve our egos; the message is more important than we are.  And so generally, if someone else has already started a topic, we tend to just comment at that, rather than starting another thread on the same topic.

It's common courtesy.  We have it, the primitives don't.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2013, 12:22:52 PM »

To a lib, their own words are the most profound utterances ever spoken.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »

That gives me an idea.

I nominate Yakety Sax as the official DUmp theme song.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno[/youtube]

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2013, 03:21:07 PM »
That gives me an idea.

I nominate Yakety Sax as the official DUmp theme song.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNBL5OMeuno[/youtube]

Seconded.  All in favor?  :II: :thumbs: :bravo: :pickme: :stupid: :koolaid:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #160 on: December 07, 2013, 05:37:17 PM »

Benny Hill was cool. I liked the old man as well.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #161 on: December 07, 2013, 05:56:11 PM »
The first time I was ever in Nashville, I saw Boots Randolph perform at his place in Printers Alley.

He must have played that tune a million times during his career.

Offline obumazombie

To a lib, their own words are the most profound utterances ever spoken.

That was quite profound. Profundity is the soul of  brevity. Brevity is the soul of wit !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
That was quite profound. Profundity is the soul of  brevity. Brevity is the soul of wit !

There have been many words to describe me, profound normally isn't one of them.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I had forgotten how funny this thread was.  :lmao: :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Seconded.  All in favor?  :II: :thumbs: :bravo: :pickme: :stupid: :koolaid:

Works for me, I loved Benny Hill.  Traditional British music hall humor, stabbed to death by enraged feminazis.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
nadinbrzezinski (128,120 posts)
1. Hey you might be in for an award this year

On this thread alone.

Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

Certificate and trophy are ready for presentation...you just have to come here and collect it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline obumazombie

Certificate and trophy are ready for presentation...you just have to come here and collect it.
We do have very exquisite trophies for all award winners. They are kept safely with the keeper of the trophies for fear that the libs would just pawn them.