Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8651 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Joel thakkar (270 posts)

Do you know that there is a right wing forum who is a big fan of DU?

while searching on Google, i stumbled upon a "Right Wing Forum". They have a whole section of the forum dedicated to DU where they discuss DU topics (GD, Breaking news etc)....they also comment on DU Members post...quote user's post with their name etc..etc..

To my surprise, that "DU Whining Section" is the largest and most popular forum section. They have almost 30k threads and 470k+ Posts in that section. No other section is greater and popular on that forum.

Seems right...all they want to do is whining and crying about what liberals are saying instead of concentrating on other things.

They may also notice this thread and start bashing...

nadinbrzezinski (128,120 posts)
1. Hey you might be in for an award this year

On this thread alone.

Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 12:54:41 PM by franksolich »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:00:12 PM »
 :lmao: :rotf:
Who's mole is that?

Bonus comment.
Response to GladRagDahl (Reply #4)
Thu Dec 5, 2013, 01:00 PM

nadinbrzezinski (128,121 posts)

6. We prefer not to link to them really

Suffice to say it's not Free Republic, and while some of is laugh, they have done real damage to people here. At least their cyberstalking has not gone to the level others have. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 12:00:25 PM »
Skinner has asked that you dolts ignore that we exist. But you don't.

Why is that? Aren't you able to do anything right?

Sorry Skinner, but your children just can't seem to do as you ask. It's because they're children.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 12:03:01 PM »
Oh my.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »
Thu Dec 5, 2013, 12:52 PM

Joel thakkar (271 posts)

Do you know that there is a right wing forum who is a big fan of DU?

Last edited Thu Dec 5, 2013, 01:02 PM - Edit history (3)
while searching on Google, i stumbled upon a "Right Wing Forum". They have a whole section of the forum dedicated to DU where they discuss DU topics (GD, Breaking news etc)....they also comment on DU Members post...quote user's post with their name..give awards to DU users... etc..etc..

To my surprise, that "DU Whining Section" is the largest and most popular forum section. They have almost 30k threads and 470k+ Posts in that section. No other section is greater and popular on that forum.

Seems right...all they want to do is whining and crying about what liberals are saying instead of concentrating on other things.

They may also notice this thread and start bashing...I may be qualified for one of the award this year..

EDIT : They already found this thread within 2-3 minutes. Now i think my roast will begin over there

Note to FNG: Don't try and make a name for yourself in December. The bald dwarf will ream you a new one then put you on her iggy list.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »
el_bryanto (5,112 posts)
7. I am curious about it though - but I can see the rationale behind not posting it

Googling DU Whining Section doesn't pull anything up

Please, el bryanto...you have been around the DUmp for a long time and surely you are familiar with the Cave and CU.  We've been laughing at you goofballs for over a decade.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2013, 12:11:57 PM »

On this thread alone.

Those cheap ones have not spent a red cent on a certificate, let alone a proper trophy...don't even dream of the awards winner.

I have no idea what the nutcase is trying to say in that last sentence. Something about being cheap.

We may be cheap. But if I had a world-class authority on everything contributing for free to my blog, I'd show some gratitude.

I'd pay for part of her gasoline, as she patrols vacant lots looking for smoke. I might even kick in on some hair implants.

So we may be cheap, but we're drunken sailors compared to Crazy Miriam.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2013, 12:12:10 PM »
GladRagDahl (193 posts)
9. Unfortunately

there are a lot of people posting who ARE giving them a lot of fodder. I called a couple of people on stupid comments today, but it's fruitless.

:lol: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 12:15:47 PM »
:lol: :rofl: :lmao: :rotf:

That primitive has it right.

If a primitive doesn't like being quoted in the DUmpster, there's an easy way to avoid it.

Just don't say anything stupid, and the DUmpster isn't interested.

That's all there is to it; just don't say anything stupid.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline lastparker

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 12:17:24 PM »
We may be cheap.

We are frugal, as dictated by the Obama Austerity Measures.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 12:22:05 PM »
That primitive has it right.

If a primitive doesn't like being quoted in the DUmpster, there's an easy way to avoid it.

Just don't say anything stupid, and the DUmpster isn't interested.

That's all there is to it; just don't say anything stupid.

have you seen a single primitive over there that has even hinted at taking that advice?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 12:22:29 PM »
Nadin explains our master plan.  :-)

nadinbrzezinski (128,122 posts)
12. DU is over ten years old

That place is 8+ years old. Their reason to exist is gathering dossiers, preparing for the coming war and cleansing the country of liberals, progressives, Marxists and fascist. (Your head should start hurting by now). If there was a more popular site than this, they would go there,that us their raison d'être. It matters little what you post.

If they ever acted their sick fantasy, real people would die.

So no, I don't find it particularly funny. But freedom of speech being what it is, they have a right to their hate site, that is until they act on their intentions.

You can call people whatever you want to call them, if they were targeted for dossier gathering, they will be followed by these sick (bleep) regardless.

Catherine Vincent (32,198 posts)
10. Wow

I had forgotten about it. Is that forum still in existence? I remember them from years ago.

Shrike47 (1,171 posts)
11. Google 'right wing forum du section' and all will be revealed.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 12:27:32 PM »

On this thread alone.

Ok, I have a couple years under my belt of translating nadin-speak.  But I have no f'ng clue what she is saying here.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 12:27:56 PM »
Dreamer Tatum (8,180 posts)
13. Don't feed them

whatever anyone says gets twisted and obscured and taken out of context.

They're worthless. Ignore them.

We don't twist your words, all we do is copy EXACTLY what you post and ridicule you.

:ownit:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 12:29:57 PM »
have you seen a single primitive over there that has even hinted at taking that advice?

Oh, I can think of a whole lot of primitives who've never been in the DUmpster.

Usually it's because they're really boring, but a few times it's because while their politics and morality are screwed, they do demonstrate some cerebrality.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 12:30:24 PM »

That place is 8+ years old. Their reason to exist is gathering dossiers, preparing for the coming war and cleansing the country of liberals, progressives, Marxists and fascist. (Your head should start hurting by now). If there was a more popular site than this, they would go there,that us their raison d'être. It matters little what you post.

So no, I don't find it particularly funny. But freedom of speech being what it is, they have a right to their hate site, that is until they act on their intentions.

You can call people whatever you want to call them, if they were targeted for dossier gathering, they will be followed by these sick (bleep) regardless.

Nadin, you stupid, worthless, illiterate twat, our agenda is to make fun of idiots like yourself. That's all. That's the WHOLE POINT of this part of CC. TO MAKE FUN OF STUPID, POOR, FAT, UGLY, SICK, MENTALLY ILL, ANGRY, HOPELESS, HYPOCRITICAL, DELUSIONAL TURDS LIKE YOU.

Why on EARTH would anyone need to build a dossier for future use when all we have to do is stand aside and watch you self-destruct and eat your own?

Why would anyone want to put you in a camp when all you need to be pacified is a computer, Internet, and MSNBC? Don't you see how much more entertaining you are when you have those very few implements?

Get a GRIP, you skanky piece of shit.

And stay out of Carmel Mountain Ranch, too. The Target still stinks of you.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 12:32:39 PM »
I wonder why the cousin's so upset; I always thought she was treated rather well in the awards; treated practically with kid gloves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 12:39:31 PM »
I wonder why the cousin's so upset; I always thought she was treated rather well in the awards; treated practically with kid gloves.

It's almost like she's primitive royalty!  She should be honored with the attention she's received over the past years,  the primitives with the daddy issues would kill for attention like that.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline EagleKeeper

• ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 12:40:30 PM »
I don't know, I build dossiers, am I doing it wrong?
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- Napoleon Bonaparte

If you wait by the river long enough the bodies of your enemies will float by.
-Sun Tzu

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 12:41:13 PM »
Ok, I have a couple years under my belt of translating nadin-speak.  But I have no f'ng clue what she is saying here.

I believe she is all butthurt over not getting something tangible to show for our previous recognition of all her completely-unintended malaprop comedy.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 12:42:12 PM »

Pssst...Nads,you have more to worry about from DUmbasses that hate you then little ole us. :wink:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
This is from the cousin's award for Top DUmmie of 2011; seriously, how was it unfair?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68141.0.html

Out here in the lonely Sandhills of Nebraska, there’s a certain pile of dirt that stands on the east side of franksolich’s house.  It’s shaped, roughly, like a miniature alpine Jungfrau, and it presents quite a pretty picture at night whenever the moon rises from the east, and one’s sitting on the front porch.

To those not from around here, it’s just another hill or mound in the Sandhills, ho-hum.  To natives of the Sandhills, well, they recognize it as a man-made phenomenon, but nothing more.

When franksolich moved out here the autumn of 2005, he noticed some peculiarities about the hill; it wasn’t quite like the other hills; for example, the foliage was somewhat different, and things seemed to stay green into December, and come out green again in February, later and sooner than other foliage around the place.

He inquired of someone ancient, who’d been a young boy here during the 1930s, and learned that there used to be a big barn adjacent, and that from 1875, when the place was first settled, until 1950, when the barn burned down, the people here raised pigs.  The barn had to be cleaned often, and the swine droppings were deposited in a shallow “basin” which with the passage of years became rather protuberant.

After the barn burned down, it wasn’t rebuilt, as cattle rather than pigs were raised here.

Sometime when Ike and Mamie were in the White House, the odor evaporated, and sometime when Jackie and Jack were in the White House, the thing took upon the characteristics of just plain ordinary dirt, which it seems so to this day.

Even though it’s nearly 100% pure antique pig shit.

Upon learning this, franksolich took a cat-litter box that needed emptied, and tossed it upon the mound, baptizing it the “William Rivers Pitt.”  The University of Nebraska came out to look at it the following summer, and using well-drilling equipment, collected samples from different layers, learning much about the diets and diseases of swine 1875-1950.

It’s supposed the William Rivers Pitt is circa 740 cubic yards of swine excrement, which is quite a pile (I’ll post photographs here when I move away; it’s a rather singular-looking thing, and I don’t want primitives stalking franksolich to find out exactly where he lives).  The variegated foliage that decorates it is from seeds of things that the pigs were fed, that passed through their intestines undigested.

It’s an awesome sight, the William Rivers Pitt.

But now when looking at it, one sees how truly prodigious this year’s Top DUmmie has been; nadinbrzezinski single-handedly all by herself produced more shit in a single year than forty generations and thousands of pigs could do in seventy-five years.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 12:44:45 PM »
I believe she is all butthurt over not getting something tangible to show for our previous recognition of all her completely-unintended malaprop comedy.

For crying out loud, we put her on our MONEY. Doesn't she like the DUmpcoin we created?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 12:55:38 PM »

I would donate to a tangible award to send to the Top DUmmie.
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »

For crying out loud, we put her on our MONEY. Doesn't she like the DUmpcoin we created?

She probably hasn't figured out how to change from Plonk to Bitcoin, most likely from not being able to spell both of them correctly in the same Nadinsearch (Sometimes known as 'Google' by those lacking a proper Mexican education in 'History, Everything, and Stuff').
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.