Author Topic: guess the primitive gut  (Read 23226 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: guess the primitive gut
« Reply #350 on: April 14, 2013, 07:44:48 PM »
1. All evidence shows that torture doesn't work and in fact produces more bad information than good.  Punishment and torture are about us as a people.  2. When we kill and torture, it shows who we are far more than anything about those who are tortured.  3. Given the attitudes of many on this site, you appear content to live in a society where people treat each other with cruelty and brutality and where we have the highest homicide rate in the industrialized world.  4. That is the society you want, and it is the society you have.  South Chicago is no different from your own communities.  5. It just has a higher density of people and gets more press coverage.  6. In fact, if you look at homicide rates across the nation, you'll see that Illinois isn't even near the top.  NY has the lowest, by the way, thanks to gun control laws. 

I numbered your sentences so I can reply to them.

1. Bullshit. Torture works very well but it is messy and hard to do. What we did wasn't eithe of those. Your side labeled it such without even understanding what it was, what it did and how intellegence agthering works. Even then, torture works very well, which is why it had been used throughout time.
2. The rest of the world really doesn't give a shit about who we 'really' are. In fact most of the world, having grown up in their own culture, see us as weakwilled and squeemingly soft. They laugh at us and our 'values'.
3. Um, no. I would love to live in a world full af nice and cuddly. But people aren't like that. people like to kill other people for no reason. People like to kill others for what their god tell them, because they want stuff, and because they are just ****ing evil. Jesus wanted a perfectly nice world. They nailed him to a crass for it.
4. Um...what?
5. Again, what? Chicago has more people than Nebraska. By your logic the State of Nebraska should have 500+ murders per year. It doesn't.
Murder capitol of the US?

Murder Statistics Hard to Game for Detroit, Other Cities
But experts say homicide statistics are harder to game because there are few alternatives in a violent death, such as suicide or accidental death.

"Homicide is one of the more accurate crime statistics versus sexual assault, versus prop crimes, etc," said ABC News Consultant Brad Garrett, a former FBI agent.

In the 1990s, Philadelphia police routinely downgraded rapes to lesser crimes and portrayed the results as drop in crime, The Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Detroit's disclosure came after an analysis of homicide cases by The Detroit Free Press found the city was undercounting homicides, in violation of FBI standards. The Free Press analysis found that among the deaths not considered a homicide were a fatal stabbing and a fatal beating.

City officials have acknowledged that the department uses a different standard than the FBI, based on prosecutors' reports -- which are generally stricter because they assign intent -- rather than medical examiners' conclusions.

What is this? Politicians lie to make things seem better? Nooooooooooooooooooo...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7884362
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #351 on: April 14, 2013, 08:00:51 PM »
"Pushing God out of the way" began in the 17-18th century.  What on earth do Democrats have to do with that?  You're blathering.  What ideology are you even talking about?  You don't even appear to know what ideology is.  If you mean social welfare programs, those were dismantled in the 1980s.  Dealing with your level of ignorance is too tedious.   It's like deciphering a kindergarten scrawl.   Problems in Chicago are like much of those in the rest of the country:  massive inequality, a declining standard of living for ordinary Americans, an increasing gap between rich and poor, and gun proliferation.  If you think that's all because of Democrats, you really haven't got a clue.  
You can't use a political party to pinpoint the decay of Christianity out of America. They were liberals. Majority of schooling in the early years was done in church. Which is why we have Sunday School. Sunday school was mostly about writing, reading, and math. With the introduction of public school you had a wider audience to serve. With that atheists began to complain. Equality began to be preached instead of the gospel. Morals became about what was fair, and not about consequences of being immoral. You use science to scare kids about STDs and not about going to hell for their sins. People began to fear persecution, and not hell. The early ideology of America at the time was based around Presbyterian, Methodist, and Baptist evangelical beliefs.

Read carefully now. Equality comes through Jesus Christ. The rich will be rich, and the poor will be poor. The rich will become poor, and the poor will become rich. What this means is through life with God you will be blessed and become rich and have eternal and everlasting life. When you become poor it is because you have turned your back on God, and you will ultimately lose everything when you go to hell. It is like medicine. You can take your medicine and be cured and have life, or you can reject it and be sick. It is that simple.

Look at America. America was a rich and powerful nation. We have turned our backs from God. Israel was a powerful nation long ago. It turned it's back to God and was conquered. Only until 1947 did they become the most powerful nation on earth again. A country who has been at war since then, and has not been conquered can only last that long with divine powers. Why? Because Israel is rich with the power of God.

You don't need welfare or social security or EBT if you put your faith in God to feed you. You should read Matthew Chapter 7 in KJV.

I'm feeling extra spiritual tonight.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #352 on: April 14, 2013, 08:11:56 PM »
6. In fact, if you look at homicide rates across the nation, you'll see that Illinois isn't even near the top.  NY has the lowest, by the way, thanks to gun control laws.

:bs:

Native New Yorker here! NY was a liberal cesspool in the 60's 70's and 80's, Giuliani came in and started off small with quality of life issues, he put in a tough Police Commissioner and cracked down on crime, he was like screw fighting crime the politically correct way, and Bloomberg continued down that path, though he's a kook on other issues. And NY having gun control laws did nothing to lower crime, in fact Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the Country, how well are they doing? NY has something in place for years, it's just recently being challenged, it's called stop and frisk, yes they profile, but the program has taken illegal guns off the streets, it's worked well so of course the left wants to challenge it.

You're a cliche of leftist talking points.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #353 on: April 14, 2013, 08:13:35 PM »
You can't use a political party to pinpoint the decay of Christianity out of America. They were liberals. Majority of schooling in the early years was done in church. Which is why we have Sunday School. Sunday school was mostly about writing, reading, and math. With the introduction of public school you had a wider audience to serve. With that atheists began to complain. Equality began to be preached instead of the gospel. Morals became about what was fair, and not about consequences of being immoral. You use science to scare kids about STDs and not about going to hell for their sins. People began to fear persecution, and not hell. The early ideology of America at the time was based around Presbyterian, Methodist, and Baptist evangelical beliefs.

Read carefully now. Equality comes through Jesus Christ. The rich will be rich, and the poor will be poor. The rich will become poor, and the poor will become rich. What this means is through life with God you will be blessed and become rich and have eternal and everlasting life. When you become poor it is because you have turned your back on God, and you will ultimately lose everything when you go to hell. It is like medicine. You can take your medicine and be cured and have life, or you can reject it and be sick. It is that simple.

Look at America. America was a rich and powerful nation. We have turned our backs from God. Israel was a powerful nation long ago. It turned it's back to God and was conquered. Only until 1947 did they become the most powerful nation on earth again. A country who has been at war since then, and has not been conquered can only last that long with divine powers. Why? Because Israel is rich with the power of God.

You don't need welfare or social security or EBT if you put your faith in God to feed you. You should read Matthew Chapter 7 in KJV.

I'm feeling extra spiritual tonight.

PREACH ON, COLONEL!   :cheersmate:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #354 on: April 14, 2013, 08:27:28 PM »
"Pushing God out of the way" began in the 17-18th century.  What on earth do Democrats have to do with that?  You're blathering.  What ideology are you even talking about?  You don't even appear to know what ideology is.  If you mean social welfare programs, those were dismantled in the 1980s.  Dealing with your level of ignorance is too tedious.   It's like deciphering a kindergarten scrawl.   Problems in Chicago are like much of those in the rest of the country:  massive inequality, a declining standard of living for ordinary Americans, an increasing gap between rich and poor, and gun proliferation.  If you think that's all because of Democrats, you really haven't got a clue.  

Chicken shit cop out.  Shouldn't we expect better from a middle aged woman holding a PhD?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #355 on: April 14, 2013, 09:07:27 PM »
Chicken shit cop out.  Shouldn't we expect better from a middle aged woman holding a PhD?

While one has to give kudos to her for coming here--most primitives are too chicken shit--this is another illustration of why decent and civilized people are more successful at moling hate-sites, than primitives are at moling places where decent and civilized people hang around.

This isn't a case of moling here, but it does display the characteristics of primitives trying to mole our terrain.

I credit my success at moling on Skins's island to sheer good luck, but that's not all of it; to some extent, we all make our own luck.

In my case, from the very first mole I ever had, I essayed to make myself agreeable, pleasant, non-confrontational, respectful, of the bona fide primitives.  If there was some reason for me to challenge a primitive on something, I could wait, until after the mole had credibility among the real primitives.

And here, these people think they're smarter than we are.  Damn.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, since this thread has wandered w-a-a-a-a-a-y off its original intent--that of showing primitive body parts--I'm thinking this thread should be locked and consigned to the "Mind-Numbing Stupidity" forum, and then a new thread on primitive body parts, sticking with the topic, started.

But I'm not going to lock or move it unless the People in their wisdom say I should.

<<<always defers to the judgement of the People.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #356 on: April 14, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
While one has to give kudos to her for coming here--most primitives are too chicken shit--this is another illustration of why decent and civilized people are more successful at moling hate-sites, than primitives are at moling places where decent and civilized people hang around.

This isn't a case of moling here, but it does display the characteristics of primitives trying to mole our terrain.

I credit my success at moling on Skins's island to sheer good luck, but that's not all of it; to some extent, we all make our own luck.

In my case, from the very first mole I ever had, I essayed to make myself agreeable, pleasant, non-confrontational, respectful, of the bona fide primitives.  If there was some reason for me to challenge a primitive on something, I could wait, until after the mole had credibility among the real primitives.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway, since this thread has wandered w-a-a-a-a-a-y off its original intent--that of showing primitive body parts--I'm thinking this thread should be locked and consigned to the "Mind-Numbing Stupidity" forum, and then a new thread on primitive body parts, sticking with the topic, started.

But I'm not going to lock or move it unless the People in their wisdom say I should.

I vote for letting it run it's course then after Bains gets bored with us and slinks off we can lock it.

I do suggest starting another thread with the primitive guts if you want to have a thread dedicated to that and let this thread be where we duke it out.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #357 on: April 14, 2013, 09:23:05 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why BB showed up at all. This was a simple thread where we were guessing which gut matched which primitive. Hers had already been guessed and we would have just moved on to the next one. Instead we get this.

I will give her kudos for at least using her DU user name over here. Most primitives don't have the balls to do that.

As for her pic staying up, I agree with Rebel. Had she come over and asked nicely, that's one thing. But given some of the things she said... well, actions have consequences. Libs need to learn this life lesson and this is as good time as any for her to start.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #358 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17:11 PM »
I didn't say at all that the Country's problems had to do with attacking God, I do believe the moral decay is because the left has pushed God out of the way. I don't blame God for the problems in the black community, I blame the Democrats for the destruction of it.

So can you answer my question? what have Obama and the Democrats done to improve the lives of the people in the inner city? and the South Side of Chicago? has your ideology improved their lives? or broken their spirit and their dreams?

So you think government is responsible for curing all social ills?  Not very Republican of you is it?  What do you mean by ideology?  What does ideology have to do with the S side of Chicago?  What specifics results come from that ideology and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #359 on: April 14, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »
Of course conservatives like boobiez and womens. It has to be republicans. All the democratic men like sucking cock.

Skiny models look the way they do because then they look like boys and thats the only way you get liberals into the clothing/fashion world.

Apparently not on this site.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #360 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34:08 PM »

That's because you are retarded and can not see reality.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #361 on: April 14, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »
I'm trying to figure out why BB showed up at all. This was a simple thread where we were guessing which gut matched which primitive. Hers had already been guessed and we would have just moved on to the next one. Instead we get this.

I will give her kudos for at least using her DU user name over here. Most primitives don't have the balls to do that.

As for her pic staying up, I agree with Rebel. Had she come over and asked nicely, that's one thing. But given some of the things she said... well, actions have consequences. Libs need to learn this life lesson and this is as good time as any for her to start.

She has body issues.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #362 on: April 14, 2013, 10:36:45 PM »
All evidence shows that torture doesn't work and in fact produces more bad information than good. 

Are you sure?  Looks more like you're repeating something someone else said.  Shouldn't we expect more than regurgitation from a middle aged woman with a PhD?

Punishment and torture are about us as a people.  When we kill and torture, it shows who we are far more than anything about those who are tortured. 

So does how we treat the most innocent and helpless among us.  Treating them as no different than a house plant or a clump of cancer cells as it pertains to "life forms" says far more than how we extract information from those who care nothing about life.  What perspective do you have in these matters to criticize and pontificate in such a manner?

Given the attitudes of many on this site, you appear content to live in a society where people treat each other with cruelty and brutality and where we have the highest homicide rate in the industrialized world. 

Uh, no, sorry, that is a bald faced lie.  Feel free to prove otherwise.

That is the society you want, and it is the society you have.

Libs have owned entertainment, news, schools, etc for decades and it's our fault?  You have a real problem with personal responsibility, don't you?

South Chicago is no different from your own communities.  It just has a higher density of people and gets more press coverage. 

:lmao:

Yeah, minus that whole murder capitol of the country thing, and the out of control crime, and the blight, it's just the same.  What color is the pudding on your planet?

:rotf:

In fact, if you look at homicide rates across the nation, you'll see that Illinois isn't even near the top. 

Chicago is not in Illinois?  Wow, that's news, when were you going to tell the rest of us?  Or were you trying to be cute?

NY has the lowest, by the way, thanks to gun control laws. 

:lmao:

Really, you have to do better than that....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #363 on: April 14, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
So you think government is responsible for curing all social ills?  Not very Republican of you is it?  What do you mean by ideology?  What does ideology have to do with the S side of Chicago?  What specifics results come from that ideology and what evidence do you have to support your claim?

Purposeful obfuscation and obtuseness - a tactic used in defense of a weak and untenable position that cannot be logically defended.  Nothing none of us haven't seen before.

Really, you're going to have to do better than this.  You have the entire DUmp watching you, you're letting them down.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 10:49:03 PM by wasp69 »

C.S. Lewis

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #364 on: April 14, 2013, 10:53:24 PM »

- - - - - - - - - -

She is not even moling or trying to. Interesting one can mole DU, but they cannot mole other sites. Their rage really shows.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #365 on: April 14, 2013, 11:00:20 PM »
Given the attitudes of many on this site, you appear content to live in a society where people treat each other with cruelty and brutality and where we have the highest homicide rate in the industrialized world

Lying, primitive bitch.  The US isn't even in the top ten.

Oh, explain.... Chicago, please?

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #366 on: April 15, 2013, 01:15:02 AM »

Given the death wishes and attacks on children of public figures and grave dancing that goes on over at DU on an almost daily basis...you have no room to come and tsk tsk others.

Especially since you're engaging in the same kind of behavior you claim to abhor.

Hypocrite much?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #367 on: April 15, 2013, 01:16:16 AM »
The University of Texas at Austin actually. 

Well that explains a lot.  Austin = San Francisco of the Southwest.

:censored: the Longhorns.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #368 on: April 15, 2013, 01:18:52 AM »
What makes you say that?  If I draw from another source, I use quotation marks and cite it.  Perhaps you are assuming any literate writing most come from another source. 

No we think you're making it up.  If you were getting your alleged "information" from a source...a credible one that is...you'd link to it.

Just like when I linked to the info that shot your claims about the superior Minnesota education  levels to hell.

And since you refuse to provide a link to any of the bullshit you're spewing...well...

Offline olde north church

• Don't strive to be liked, strive to be admired.
« Reply #369 on: April 15, 2013, 06:12:24 AM »
Why are you evading the question?

Again, what has Obama and Democrats done to improve the lives of people in the inner city and in particular the people on the South Side of Chicago?

Enough of the excuses, answer the question. Chicago has been under Democrats control for how long? almost a century? almost 100 years of inequality, standard of living, gap between rich and poor, maybe it's time for Chicago in particular the South Side and inner cities across the US to change their politics?

Just say it, your ideology is a failure.

I'd say more than 100 years if you count that busybody Jane Addams!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #370 on: April 15, 2013, 06:24:27 AM »
This thread is funny as heck.  :-)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #371 on: April 15, 2013, 06:31:26 AM »
It is worth noting that DUmmy bainsbane has failed to give a straight answer to a single question, and has completely evaded the four sets of tough questions I posed to her. She has offered nothing more than regurgitated DU bibble-babble, completely divorced from reality. I expected no less from a DUmmy.

Skinner is certainly earning his pay from the DNC, keeping bainsbane hidden away in the DU attic with the rest of the windowlickers, like a batshit crazy aunt.

Are you the crazy aunt, bainsbane?

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #372 on: April 15, 2013, 06:44:18 AM »
It is worth noting that DUmmy bainsbane has failed to give a straight answer to a single question, and has completely evaded the four sets of tough questions I posed to her. She has offered nothing more than regurgitated DU bibble-babble, completely divorced from reality. I expected no less from a DUmmy.

What you're seeing my friend is typical of what happens when a Dummy that thinks it has all the answers and is oh so much smarter than us leaves the hive.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #373 on: April 15, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
Wait

This thing has an entire PhD and all it can do is regurgitate the same shit we read on DU day in and day out?

:rant:

All of my new proposals for education reform shall, from this moment forward, include Decimation; per the ancient Roman tradition.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #374 on: April 15, 2013, 08:05:20 AM »
What you're seeing my friend is typical of what happens when a Dummy that thinks it has all the answers and is oh so much smarter than us leaves the hive.

Their "philosophy" never survives first contact with reality.

C.S. Lewis