Author Topic: guess the primitive gut  (Read 23443 times)

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: guess the primitive gut
« Reply #325 on: April 14, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »
Then answer the question.

"... would that be accepted by the left and would you call for banning abortion? Or would you say that is nonsense and ignore it, and continue to protect the right of murdering the unborn?"

You're so freaking dimwitted you didn't even answer the question.  Just answer it.  You're used to the gov't telling you how to live your life from cradle to grave, so just think of that question as the gov't asking it and you're going to mindlessly do what the gov't asks of you just like you do everyday.

Why do you support the death penalty, torture and war?  Those are also life forms, even fully formed human beings.  Whoever made that first comment (I can't recall who) obviously can't distinguish between life and legal personhood, which are too entirely different concepts.  Though you might actually ask my position on abortion rather than assuming you know where I stand.  Yeah, I didn't think that would occur to you. 

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2013, 06:54:16 PM »
Is that funky bitch back again ?

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #327 on: April 14, 2013, 06:59:21 PM »
I apologize.

And it wasn't anything aimed at you.  Unfortunately, it happened.

As moderator, I have access to a page which tells me who's around, and that they're reading.  During those ten seconds my avatar was changed, the page showed that no one excepting "guests" (and you're shown as a "member," not a "guest") were at this thread.

It was obvious from whence these "guests" had come.

I dunno if you were already on democraticunderground eight years ago, but at that time I was subjected--and many here can recall it--to some of the most tasteless and obscene behavior on the part of certain members (most of whom are no longer around, at least on democraticunderground).

These jerks started it; I didn't.

And hence the evolution of the Scourge of the Primitives.  They started it, and I hope to God I live long enough to repay them in like measure.  (As far as I can compute right now, I've exacted about 5% of the pound of flesh to which I'm entitled.)

I have a reputation, and I treasure it, of impeccable good manners and good taste.....excepting when it comes to primitives, who by their wanton uncouth coarse brute barbarous conduct and behavior bring out the "ugly" in all of us.  Primitives are not people with whom one can get along, no matter how tolerant and indulgent of a nature one has, and so one might as deal with them by their rules, not the rules of decent and civilized behavior.

Even after all that's gone on in this thread, it's difficult for me to see you, madam, as a primitive.  Your ideology is a joke, but nobody's perfect.  You had the guts to come over here, and that says something, and what it says most loudly is that you're not one of those ugly bestial murderous little cowards hovering in the safety on Skins's island.

The ten-second avatar was not directed at you, and I apologize that you unfortunately happened to see it.

For the lurking primitives who saw it, they may kiss franksolich's Sandhills Republican ass.

I appreciate and accept your apology.  Buzz Click did mention you were the nicest person on this site.  I have removed my photo from the DU picture thread and I will request that you as moderator of this forum remove the photos from this site as well.  I am trusting that as a man of character with impeccable and good manners you would not want to see a woman insulted so crudely as I have been in this thread.  I'm a middle-aged woman who keeps to myself, not a public figure.  I appreciate your attention to this issue. 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2013, 06:59:48 PM »
Bainsbane, you requested, "I request you remove this photos of me. Thank you."

Was the photo obtained through hacking? Was it obtained through someone breaking into your home?

If no, it was obtained through the internet, namely, what you posted at DU. I.e., it's public record. Request denied.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2013, 07:00:51 PM »
You can tell by looking at her she's not all there.

Most of her DUmp posts are copy and paste.

What makes you say that?  If I draw from another source, I use quotation marks and cite it.  Perhaps you are assuming any literate writing most come from another source. 
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:08:58 PM by Bainsbane »

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #330 on: April 14, 2013, 07:01:36 PM »
And yes, Frank is a nice person. I, however, am a dick to all who think I should pay for leeches or think that my rights, like the 2nd amendment, are up for debate. ...and I'm the biggest dick you'll ever meet when it comes to that.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #331 on: April 14, 2013, 07:06:24 PM »
Well, there is an awful lot of something where a normal human female would have breasts.

I was just wondering what the opposition to breasts was.  I just figured there are a lot more Republicans whose tastes run to the male and  prepubescent than I realized.  I suppose there is a reason so many fashion models are between 10-14 years old.   Of course, I'm not at all interested in attracting Republicans, so I can't think why my appearance is of any relevance to anyone here.  I'm a middle-aged woman, not a fashion model or public figure of any kind.  

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #332 on: April 14, 2013, 07:07:47 PM »
Why do you support the death penalty, torture and war?  Those are also life forms, even fully formed human beings.  Whoever made that first comment (I can't recall who) obviously can't distinguish between life and legal personhood, which are too entirely different concepts.  Though you might actually ask my position on abortion rather than assuming you know where I stand.  Yeah, I didn't think that would occur to you.

Condemned criminals get trials, lawyers, judges, juries, evidence, discovery, pre-trial motions, post trial appeals and the possibility of clemency/pardon.

I dare you to permit the same process for a child that has never harmed anyone.

War is a process by which states resolve disputes they cannot resolve by other means or as a means

If you can't tell the difference between a Communist/Nazi/Jihadist and an unborn child somebody ought to show a coat hangar into the soft part of your skull because obviously you aren't viable.

And what you deem "torture" is just your feeble mind seeking feeble answers to non-existent problems.

The interrogation methods we use are chosen for their efficacy AND their general absence of cruelty while still gaining needed information. The reason we know it works is because we use these methods

EVERY ****ING DAY ON OUR OWN TROOPS GOING THROUGH S.E.R.E. TRAINING

I read the interrogations led to thwarting a plot against L.A. Personally, I can't see a reason to save L.A. but I must ask:

if government agents had come to you saying they waterboarded a jihadist and got him to reveal an impending attack on a major city would you use the info or would you insist it's tainted and unusable?

You act like the US is so evil but I doubt you'd want to be an EPW of any foe we've fought in the last 200 years rather than a prisoner of the US at Gitmo.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2013, 07:08:26 PM »
More like a Ph.D. from a diploma mill.

The University of Texas at Austin actually. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #334 on: April 14, 2013, 07:08:36 PM »
You already explained the answer to all the country's problems had to do with attacking God.  I responded that if that is the case, we never had a chance since that began with the Enlightenment.  So since you already understand the problems of the world, why do you need a response from me?  Though you realize that makes you just as doomed as the rest of us since you live in the post-Enlightenment world, as did our Founding Fathers and the entire birth of this nation.  Though I expect a basic knowledge of history and philosophy would be took much to expect you to have. 

I didn't say at all that the Country's problems had to do with attacking God, I do believe the moral decay is because the left has pushed God out of the way. I don't blame God for the problems in the black community, I blame the Democrats for the destruction of it.

So can you answer my question? what have Obama and the Democrats done to improve the lives of the people in the inner city? and the South Side of Chicago? has your ideology improved their lives? or broken their spirit and their dreams?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #335 on: April 14, 2013, 07:09:43 PM »
REQUEST DENIED !!!!!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #336 on: April 14, 2013, 07:10:00 PM »
You already explained the answer to all the country's problems had to do with attacking God.  I responded that if that is the case, we never had a chance since that began with the Enlightenment.  So since you already understand the problems of the world, why do you need a response from me?  Though you realize that makes you just as doomed as the rest of us since you live in the post-Enlightenment world, as did our Founding Fathers and the entire birth of this nation.  Though I expect a basic knowledge of history and philosophy would be took much to expect you to have. 

Evading the question, which is normal for a lib. You ask one a direct question and you get a 20 minute essay on the meaning of the word IS.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #337 on: April 14, 2013, 07:11:07 PM »
Condemned criminals get trials, lawyers, judges, juries, evidence, discovery, pre-trial motions, post trial appeals and the possibility of clemency/pardon.

War is a process by which states resolve disputes they cannot resolve by other means or as a means

If you can't tell the difference between a Communist/Nazi/Jihadist and an unborn child somebody ought to show a coat hangar into the soft part of your skull because obviously you aren't viable.

And what you deem "torture" is just your feeble mind seeking feeble answers to non-existent problems.

The interrogation methods we use are chosen for their efficacy AND their general absence of cruelty while still gaining needed information. The reason we know it works is because we use these methods

I read the interrogations led to thwarting a plot against L.A. Personally, I can't see a reason to save L.A. but I must ask:

if government agents had come to you saying they waterboarded a jihadist and got him to reveal an impending attack on a major city would you use the info or would you insist it's tainted and unusable?

You act like the US is so evil but I doubt you'd want to be an EPW of any foe we've fought in the last 200 years rather than a prisoner of the US at Gitmo.

A good point about children who have never hurt anyone.  How is it that you don't care about those children once they are born?  The US has infant mortality rates on par with the developing world.  Those are children already born who die due to lack of  access to medical care.  How is it you people are more interested in making sure guys like Romney pay no taxes than keeping children alive?

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #338 on: April 14, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »

All evidence shows that torture doesn't work and in fact produces more bad information than good.  Punishment and torture are about us as a people.  When we kill and torture, it shows who we are far more than anything about those who are tortured.  Given the attitudes of many on this site, you appear content to live in a society where people treat each other with cruelty and brutality and where we have the highest homicide rate in the industrialized world.  That is the society you want, and it is the society you have.  South Chicago is no different from your own communities.  It just has a higher density of people and gets more press coverage.  In fact, if you look at homicide rates across the nation, you'll see that Illinois isn't even near the top.  NY has the lowest, by the way, thanks to gun control laws. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #339 on: April 14, 2013, 07:17:40 PM »
Look at the infant mortality rate in the black community, the community your ideology has used and abused:

Our infant mortality rate is on par with developing Countries? really?

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #340 on: April 14, 2013, 07:19:12 PM »
A good point about children who have never hurt anyone.  How is it that you don't care about those children once they are born?  The US has infant mortality rates on par with the developing world.  Those are children already born who die due to lack of  access to medical care.  How is it you people are more interested in making sure guys like Romney pay no taxes than keeping children alive?

The US has a higher infant mortality rate because we do care so much about babies.  Premies are counted in the US, no matter how young, if they are born alive.  Other countries don't count them.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #341 on: April 14, 2013, 07:19:59 PM »
Bainsbane, you requested, "I request you remove this photos of me. Thank you."

Was the photo obtained through hacking? Was it obtained through someone breaking into your home?

If no, it was obtained through the internet, namely, what you posted at DU. I.e., it's public record. Request denied.

I disagree, partially, but you're the boss.

I don't have any problems with parts of a picture of a primitive being defaced (although none of the parts here have been), but I have some problems with a full picture of a primitive being defaced, excepting in the most-worthy cases, such as those of the Bostonian Drunkard or the big guy in Bellevue.

A fragment showing only a bosom, well, it could be the bosom of any one of many different women, not of the one it really is.

But a full photograph more specifically identifies an individual, and shouldn't be tampered with....again, excepting the most deserving cases, of which this isn't one.  There's a couple of full photographs here where the poster scrawled something on her picture, which wasn't cool; better if they'd just simply posted the picture without tampering, or not posted it at all.

I mean, really, it's not necessary to add caricaturization or insult to a primitive picture, as the primitives do such a good job all by themselves; I refer you to the one of the adroit sparkling old dude in a tutu--no tampering could possibly make him look more ridiculous than he did all by himself.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #342 on: April 14, 2013, 07:21:10 PM »
I didn't say at all that the Country's problems had to do with attacking God, I do believe the moral decay is because the left has pushed God out of the way. I don't blame God for the problems in the black community, I blame the Democrats for the destruction of it.

So can you answer my question? what have Obama and the Democrats done to improve the lives of the people in the inner city? and the South Side of Chicago? has your ideology improved their lives? or broken their spirit and their dreams?

"Pushing God out of the way" began in the 17-18th century.  What on earth do Democrats have to do with that?  You're blathering.  What ideology are you even talking about?  You don't even appear to know what ideology is.  If you mean social welfare programs, those were dismantled in the 1980s.  Dealing with your level of ignorance is too tedious.   It's like deciphering a kindergarten scrawl.   Problems in Chicago are like much of those in the rest of the country:  massive inequality, a declining standard of living for ordinary Americans, an increasing gap between rich and poor, and gun proliferation.  If you think that's all because of Democrats, you really haven't got a clue.  

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #343 on: April 14, 2013, 07:25:19 PM »

You have said we don't care.
We want them to grow up in loving families and taught skills needed to survive in life. As a person with an advanced degree, although the U of A barely qualifies in my opinion, you must understand that nurture is fundamental in the development of a functional adult in society. That means learning to work and then actually doing so.
The destruction of the family unit in the black community has caused the growth of entire generations of people dependent on Government for survival. This was done in order to ensure they vote for that stipend and thus keep the party who gives it away in power.
Bread and Circus, my dear DUmpmonkie.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #344 on: April 14, 2013, 07:27:29 PM »
"Pushing God out of the way" began in the 17-18th century.  What on earth do Democrats have to do with that?  You're blathering.  What ideology are you even talking about?  You don't even appear to know what ideology is.  If you mean social welfare programs, those were dismantled in the 1980s.  Dealing with your level of ignorance is too tedious.   It's like deciphering a kindergarten scrawl.   Problems in Chicago are like much of those in the rest of the country:  massive inequality, a declining standard of living for ordinary Americans, an increasing gap between rich and poor, and gun proliferation.  If you think that's all because of Democrats, you really haven't got a clue.

Why are you evading the question?

Again, what has Obama and Democrats done to improve the lives of people in the inner city and in particular the people on the South Side of Chicago?

Enough of the excuses, answer the question. Chicago has been under Democrats control for how long? almost a century? almost 100 years of inequality, standard of living, gap between rich and poor, maybe it's time for Chicago in particular the South Side and inner cities across the US to change their politics?

Just say it, your ideology is a failure.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #345 on: April 14, 2013, 07:28:56 PM »
As for my request about the photos, I never alleged they were hacked.  I've taken down the original, and I made an appeal based on common decency.  It's for you to determine if that is something you value or not.  I can't decide if you are a respectful and decent human being.  I made the request hoping that would be the case.  

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2013, 07:29:14 PM »
I was just wondering what the opposition to breasts was.  I just figured there are a lot more Republicans whose tastes run to the male and  prepubescent than I realized.  I suppose there is a reason so many fashion models are between 10-14 years old.   Of course, I'm not at all interested in attracting Republicans, so I can't think why my appearance is of any relevance to anyone here.  I'm a middle-aged woman, not a fashion model or public figure of any kind.  

Of course conservatives like boobiez and womens. It has to be republicans. All the democratic men like sucking cock.

Skiny models look the way they do because then they look like boys and thats the only way you get liberals into the clothing/fashion world.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #347 on: April 14, 2013, 07:32:42 PM »
Why do people who insist on an amoral society complain when they get an immoral society?

Why do these same people spend their days lecturing us about how right they are and how wrong we are?

If they reject a 3000 year old standard why should we embrace their 3 minute old moral preenings?

Who drank the last beer in the ****ing fridge and didn't buy more?

Define "not care"?

We say the parents ought to be responsible enough to not become parents if they aren't ready to be parents.

We say the father ought to keep his happy ass at home rather than rolling on to sire more offspring.

We say the state ought to stop subsidizing bad choices, i.e. more money per child, more money if the father is absent, etc.

We say the state should stop providing a subsidy so high that anyone seeking to actually support themselves becomes penalized by a loss of monetary/material support.

I'd suggest you read Thomas Sowell's numerous works or watch "Runaway Slave" but you'll probably just dismiss them as token black people trying to curry favor with the whitey righties.

Accepting the consequences of your actions is what makes humans more than mere animals.

HOWEVER

Since you have now been forced to admit the fetus is human, will always be human and is innocent but nowhere near as protected as an accused axe-murderer how is it you still insist on being pro-murder? Do you think poverty is a justification for snuffing innocent life?

I mean, if skirting poverty is the point why not go full retard Malthusian? Why pump trillions into LBJs failed war on poverty when we can snuff the poor for $400 a pop?

That's sure leave a lot of extra money for the MIC, now wouldn't it?

BTW -- your president is eyeballs deep involved in a Chicago slum lord. The Welfare Industrial Complex is a racket meant to enrich the elite and keep the poor obediently voting.

The last thing you want is for the poor to be self-reliant. Then they won't need you anymore and your political power will evaporate.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

All evidence shows that torture doesn't work and in fact produces more bad information than good...

Every Special Forces operator and combat pilot would disagree with you and whatever ignorant/lying report you read.

So would Bin Laden.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #348 on: April 14, 2013, 07:35:14 PM »
Why are you evading the question?

Again, what has Obama and Democrats done to improve the lives of people in the inner city and in particular the people on the South Side of Chicago?

Enough of the excuses, answer the question. Chicago has been under Democrats control for how long? almost a century? almost 100 years of inequality, standard of living, gap between rich and poor, maybe it's time for Chicago in particular the South Side and inner cities across the US to change their politics?

Just say it, your ideology is a failure.

Give it up, Ballygrl.  BB Brainless is still operating under the same standards that got her the PhD.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

She should know, she has a BS as well.   :lmao:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 07:41:21 PM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #349 on: April 14, 2013, 07:40:27 PM »
As for my request about the photos, I never alleged they were hacked.  I've taken down the original, and I made an appeal based on common decency.  It's for you to determine if that is something you value or not.  I can't decide if you are a respectful and decent human being.  I made the request hoping that would be the case.  

That would assume you're a "decent human being", but you're not. Bitches like you would decorate Kermit Gosnell, you sick, ugly ****ing bitch.