Author Topic: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.  (Read 17568 times)

Offline Dori

Re: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2013, 11:26:16 AM »
For once--just once, just one solitary time--I'd like to see a primitive demonstrate how the DUmpster, or any specific member of the DUmpster--was responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any of their stupid woes.

They haven't been able to do that all these years now, and so it's hard to take the primitives seriously.

But that's what makes a DUmmie a Dummie.  They are all children.  I would feel sorry for them, if they weren't so dangerous to the rest of us.  I've never seen so many dysfunctional serfs gathered in one place, outside of a wasp's nest just sprayed with lighter fluid.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2013, 11:43:08 AM »
You know, I get really annoyed with the primitives when they broad-brush us, blaming us for all that's wrong with them and their lives--everything from their money or job problems, their marital problems, their sexual dysfunctions, their fights with their family and neighbors, their surplus lardage, their bad teeth, their falling-out hair, their discombobulations with cops, the way the oil companies, drug companies, and their drug dealers overcharge them.....just everything under the sun, the primitives blame on us.

Without providing the least scintilla of evidence that decent and civilized people had a thing to do with their primitive problems.

And the DUmpster specifically.  The primitives always blame the DUmpster here on conservativecave, with nary an atribution to the Best/Worst of DU on conservativeunderground or P-J Comix's DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic.  And I'm sure there's other places on the internet who illuminate the world about the antics of the primitives on Skins's island.

But no.  The primitives accuse only us.

I'm no attorney, but I'm wondering if some sort of cease-and-desist order could be delivered to Skins's island, compelling the primitives to abstain from blaming the DUmpster for something unless they provide substantive evidence that we had something to do with one of their misfortunes.

They just blame everyone else, but themselves. They engage in scapegoating and have a pathological need for enemies.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »
For once--just once, just one solitary time--I'd like to see a primitive demonstrate how the DUmpster, or any specific member of the DUmpster--was responsible, either directly or indirectly, for any of their stupid woes.

It's common knowledge at the DUmp that the round red sodomite was murdered by, uh, someone here.

Poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith is still working on the cold case.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2013, 12:04:14 PM »
I've never seen so many dysfunctional serfs gathered in one place, outside of a wasp's nest just sprayed with lighter fluid.

:killemall:  :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2013, 12:09:06 PM »
You know, I get really annoyed with the primitives when they broad-brush us, blaming us for all that's wrong with them and their lives--everything from their money or job problems, their marital problems, their sexual dysfunctions, their fights with their family and neighbors, their surplus lardage, their bad teeth, their falling-out hair, their discombobulations with cops, the way the oil companies, drug companies, and their drug dealers overcharge them.....just everything under the sun, the primitives blame on us.

Without providing the least scintilla of evidence that decent and civilized people had a thing to do with their primitive problems.

And the DUmpster specifically.  The primitives always blame the DUmpster here on conservativecave, with nary an atribution to the Best/Worst of DU on conservativeunderground or P-J Comix's DUmmie FUnnies on freerepublic.  And I'm sure there's other places on the internet who illuminate the world about the antics of the primitives on Skins's island.

But no.  The primitives accuse only us.

I'm no attorney, but I'm wondering if some sort of cease-and-desist order could be delivered to Skins's island, compelling the primitives to abstain from blaming the DUmpster for something unless they provide substantive evidence that we had something to do with one of their misfortunes.

It's you, coach.  They're still mad that you took out the red round sodomite.  If you'd stayed at CU, they'd still be bitching about the B/W forum.:-)
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2013, 12:15:50 PM »
It's common knowledge at the DUmp that the round red sodomite was murdered by, uh, someone here.

Poor addled grasswipe Judy Smith is still working on the cold case.

But surely you see my point here.

When the primitives spread that malicious lie that decent and civilized people in the DUmpster can make their lives miserable, it has a chilling effect on their posting on Skins's island.  They're scared, and so they're not as uninhibted as they used to be.

One for example is never again going to see something such as the adroit sparkling old dude admitting his wife makes him use the bathroom in the basement so as to not stink up the good bathrooms on first and second floor.  Those days of free and unrestrained exhibitionism are dead now, alas, and the inventory in the DUmpster's suffered as a result.

The primitives are scared of us, and so they watch what they say.

Which is utterly stupid; we're nice people, and wouldn't hurt a flea.

But they keep repeating this lie, this slander, this malicious falsehood, this libel, and they repeat it so often they believe it.

And given that paranoia's a second nature to the primitives, this illusion that we can make thier lives miserable chases some of the weaker ones away.  Where oh where is the LynneSin primitive nowadays?  Where oh where is Dennis the Menace nowadays?  And what about Pamela?  And why is the brain-damaged primitive shooting off his mouth less than he used to?  What ever happened to Cryano?  Why did the hippywife primitive Mrs. Alfred Packer run away?  &c., &c., &c.

They're gone because they're scared; they actually believe decent and civilized people can do them harm.

And thus suffers the quality of the goods offered in the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
It's tough being #1.

But, at the same time, . . .

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuMQjKiaDTg[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Dori

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2013, 12:38:10 PM »
They're gone because they're scared; they actually believe decent and civilized people can do them harm.

And thus suffers the quality of the goods offered in the DUmpster.

So are you suggesting that the DUmpster should become kinder and gentler towards the DUmmies?   :???:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
So are you suggesting that the DUmpster should become kinder and gentler towards the DUmmies?   :???:

No, not at all.  I'm suggesting the DUmpster continue showing the primitives to the world, their warts and carbuncles and all.

This isn't about decent and civilized people and the DUmpster; it's about the primitives and their grandoise paranoia that we can possibly do them the least bit of harm, make their lives miserable.

I want to see the primitives joyously uninhibited and rampantly exhibitionist, as they once were.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:10 PM »
So are you suggesting that the DUmpster should become kinder and gentler towards the DUmmies?   :???:

I tend to get muddled at times; sorry.

Please refer to my first post on this thread, where I suggested conservativecave and the DUmpster consider some sort of legal action to deter the primitives from saying erroneous things about us--in this case, that we make their lives miserable--unless the primitives can display evidence proving that.

Otherwise, the primitives are just repeating an old lie over and over and over again, as if mere repetition proves something.  And because they repeat it so many times, they believe it, and because they believe it, it inhibits their posting.  And because their postings' inhibited, the quality of the inventory in the DUmpster suffers.

That's what it's about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #60 on: March 28, 2013, 01:27:22 PM »
I dropped out of my last semester of my nursing school. I just couldn't do it anymore.
There are over half a dozen different types of nursing degrees.
The major one being RN.
I have an odd hunch, that she dropped out of a CNA course.
It's an entry level program.
Still honest work.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline thundley4

« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2013, 01:50:26 PM »
There are over half a dozen different types of nursing degrees.
The major one being RN.
I have an odd hunch, that she dropped out of a CNA course.
It's an entry level program.
Still honest work.

The one thing that very few DUmmies want is honest work.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #62 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:21 PM »
The one thing that very few DUmmies want is honest work.

Agreed--those two words should never be used in describing anything the DUmmies do.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #63 on: March 28, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »
PS: I'm back in school, I will graduate and be happy. As a matter of fact I'm already happy thinking I don't belong to.your psycho breed!!

Oh girl has been listening.  New thread and link.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018348745
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Darkangel could not stay gone. And another shout out!
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018348745

darkangel218 (3,426 posts)

To CC assholes!

You can grave dance all you want on others pain, you're laughable pieces of shit. Get a life!! Obviously you don't have one since you have to live other's!

Karma does exist, and will catch up with you sooner or later, you pukes!! Go eat shit and die!!

PS: I'm back in school, I will graduate and be happy. As a matter of fact I'm already happy thinking I don't belong to.your psycho breed
Bless her little heart!  Failed at being a LEO (doesn't like them anymore and dropped out of a criminal justice course)

Failed at romance, at least twice

Failed at leaving DU, several times

Has been a remarkable success at self-deleting posts

Probably will fail at being a nurse's aid.
This too shall pass.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Darkangel could not stay gone. And another shout out!
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2013, 02:53:41 PM »
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2013, 03:10:11 PM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2013, 03:20:41 PM »
darkangel218 (3,426 posts)

To CC assholes!

You can grave dance all you want on others pain, you're laughable pieces of shit.
I learned how from YOU. Hypocrite.

Karma does exist, and will catch up with you sooner or later, you pukes!! Go eat shit and die!!
Yes it does exist. My Karma is 776 good and 176 bad. Now if you were a member here, you could have the pleasure of upticking my bad karma...but like all DUers, you are far too cowardly to step out of your comfort zone. until then, I will laugh at you with impunity.

PS: I'm back in school,
Suuuure you are.

I will graduate and be happy. As a matter of fact I'm already happy thinking I don't belong to.your psycho breed
You are a DUmmy. you will never be happy. Even if you get everything you want, misery is your constant companion.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 03:29:09 PM by Mr Mannn »

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2013, 03:21:06 PM »
She said she was leaving and now she is back. Talk about a drama queen!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Karin

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2013, 03:28:51 PM »
That lasted a whole 24 hours. And not even business hours, just a straight up 24 hours. Probably why her BF left her; she couldn't keep a promise like "If I promise to bang you will you shut up?"

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2013, 03:31:22 PM »
And, darkangel..If I wasn't clear in the post above...I do not believe you are back in school.
You are lying, sweetcheeks.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2013, 03:43:48 PM »
Hey.....Skip.

Yeah, you, asshole.

NYC_SKP (47,771 posts)    Thu Mar 28, 2013, 04:08 PM

17. Ask me how stupid Conservative Cave dwellers are.....

Answer, they are so stupid that when they posted the name changes some of us made in 2009...

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=21083.30;wap2

They fell for my joke sigline:

NorCalDem ............. Bush in Berkeley
Norrin Radd ............. Progs Rock
NYC_SKP ............. Name Removed
Nye Bevan ............. MathGuy
Obamanaut ............. usnret88
Obamarama ............. KzooDem

You had to be there, and if you had you'd know that namechangers got a red notice telling others what their former name was, and "Name Removed" was what was left when a reply was removed.

You can't even get the link right, asshole.

How's that for being pretty stupid?

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,21813.0

Anyway, the list was just taken at face value, considering it might or might not be of service to the public.

So I "fell" for it; it's not like I "fell" for something important.  In fact, it's pretty minor.

Whooop whooop de do.

Yip yippety yay.

Hog diggity dog.

Kiss my ass, Skip.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2013, 03:46:57 PM »
You are correct, Mr. Mannn.  In the previous thread, she said

I dropped out of my last semester of my nursing school.

Now, you can't just drop out and drop back in to a degree program on a whim.  Unless she meant "skipping class for the day."  

Can you imagine such an unstable flake in charge of your healthcare?