Author Topic: Romneys Road to the White House, let the bouncies begin, Pres. debate #3 thread  (Read 6338 times)

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
I know if she were single, the force couldn't prevent me from Darth Gina.  :lmao: :naughty:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Charlie Crist sitting with Michelle Obama!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Laura Ingraham ‏@IngrahamAngle

Van Jones is getting choked up: "this will be Barack Obama's last debate"...very meaningful for people...
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Rob Lowe ‏@RobLowe

Good Lord can the moderator shut up???

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Matt K. Lewis ‏@mattklewis

Romney's flag lapel is -- again -- slightly bigger than Obama's.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Jim Hoft ‏@gatewaypundit

#Obama- With respect to Libya we made sure we secured those Americans in harms way. (That's why 4 were slaughtered in the consulate.)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Richard Grenell ‏@RichardGrenell

Obama without a teleprompter is scary....

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Bob Schieffer: Let's give Obama a chance

::)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Skins's island now behind the curtains.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

Skins's island now behind the curtains.
That was quick

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Yes! Mitt mentions the after the election comment with Russia!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Tammy Bruce ‏@HeyTammyBruce

Good. Mitt "Attacking me is not an agenda"

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Damn 0bama sounds ****ing reasonable.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The Young Cons ‏@YoungCons

President Obama learned you "have to be clear" right after he spent 14 days blaming a terrorist attack on a YouTube video.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Ari Fleischer ‏@AriFleischer

O has now mentioned Israel twice. I won't be surprised if he puts on a yarmulke before this is over.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
seabeyond
1. not afraid, i just dont like watching these things... like hearing what others say

and then figuring it out afterwards.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
MARK SIMONE ‏@MarkSimoneNY

Obama blinking way too much. Looks like he's sending moros code to someone.

Jim Hoft ‏@gatewaypundit

Mitt is closing the Deal tonight - "Give me the PO I'm closing the deal!"

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Power Line ‏@powerlineUS

Obama summary: I really messed things up in Libya, but that's exactly how I planned it.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Jim Hoft ‏@gatewaypundit

Poor libs. They painted @MittRomney as an evil warmonger - NOPE.

Jedediah Bila ‏@JedediahBila

Obama talking like he supports a Reaganesque foreign policy. Reality, meet fiction.

Offline JakeStyle

The preezys ears look especially huge tonight.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Brent Bozell ‏@BrentBozell

Obama is smoking something other than Kools. Just how well is democracy in Egypt going to fare with the Muslim Brotherhood in charge?

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Dick Morris ‏@DickMorrisTweet

#debates Romney is good to get back to strong economy. Romney's point on debt is worst weakness. Cuts to military hit is good

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Romney keeps bringing the discussion back to the economy LOL.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Noel Sheppard ‏@NoelSheppard

Smart move by Romney. We CAN'T bring about peace around the world without a strong economy. Leading from AHEAD!