Author Topic: Romneys Road to the White House, let the bouncies begin, Pres. debate #3 thread  (Read 6340 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
This is the thread for debate #3 and the reactions from the members of the Democrat Party and Democratic Underground and Twitter.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BigTex

shouldnt there already be a bunch of "reactions" claiming Obama won the debate?
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
This one will be fun.

I can't wait for the spin in their world.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I dunno I'm not so confident that Romney can even get through this last debate, much less win the damn thing. I mean how in the hell can he counter the Romnesia comment, and whatever Allred has up her sleeve. RMoney is dooooooooomed!!!!!1111
 :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I dunno I'm not so confident that Romney can even get through this last debate, much less win the damn thing. I mean how in the hell can he counter the Romnesia comment, and whatever Allred has up her sleeve. RMoney is dooooooooomed!!!!!1111
 :rotf:

I ain't making no predictions.

I plan to rely upon Baghdad Bob, the Prosense primitive, to tell me what's going on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
I ain't making no predictions.

I plan to rely upon Baghdad Bob, the Prosense primitive, to tell me what's going on.

My prediction is, we will think Romney won, the DUmp will claim 0bama won.
Unless we get sleepy 0bama again.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
My prediction is, we will think Romney won, the DUmp will claim 0bama won.
Unless we get sleepy 0bama again.  :-)

I'm sensing--not predicting--that Skins's island is going to go behind curtains again tomorrow night.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kyle Ricky

The UN will claim that obama won. Then when obama will kiss their ass, and Romney won't. They will say that obama won.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Okay, my usual and standard caution here.

Things have been going good, really good, for Mitt Romney since he got the Republican nomination.

There hasn't been a bump in the road.

But there's still 15 days before the elections, and anything can happen.

If and when it does, just keep your heads; bumps on the road to winning are a fact of life.

If something one doesn't want to happen, happens, just accept, adapt, and move on.

Persistence, tenacity, constantly plugging away, wins. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

I think the RSquared ticket has that covered, Coach. :yahoo:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Okay, my usual and standard caution here.

Things have been going good, really good, for Mitt Romney since he got the Republican nomination.

There hasn't been a bump in the road.

But there's still 15 days before the elections, and anything can happen.

If and when it does, just keep your heads; bumps on the road to winning are a fact of life.

If something one doesn't want to happen, happens, just accept, adapt, and move on.

"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator

Thank you, sir, because that's exactly what I mean.

According to Baghdad Bob, the Prosense primitive, Barack Milhous is going to wipe the floor with Mitt Romney tonight, and so I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
According to Baghdad Bob, the Prosense primitive, Barack Milhous is going to wipe the floor with Mitt Romney tonight, and so I'm expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

The Foreign Policy Debate will be the last nail in barky's coffin unless Romney manages to hit laughing gas and pull a Biden.  I cannot, for the life of me, see how obama can possibly do anything other than shove his foot further down his throat.

I do believe that after the FP debate, you will see the rats kicking and punching each other to get off the sinking boat first.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
The Foreign Policy Debate will be the last nail in barky's coffin unless Romney manages to hit laughing gas and pull a Biden.  I cannot, for the life of me, see how obama can possibly do anything other than shove his foot further down his throat.

I do believe that after the FP debate, you will see the rats kicking and punching each other to get off the sinking boat first.

Some of them will be chaining themselves to the helm, and demanding that the others do the same.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom

You know, I just don't understand this "keep calm and" crap. It used to be (kinda) cute but now it's applied to everything. I mean, it's not The Force or anything. Every time I see another sign telling me to "keep calm and..." I seriously want to punch someone. It's like the way overused trend of women with long necks and some kid wearing a dunce cap and/or butterfly wings in art journals. There's a point at which something is overused so much that it is no longer inspirational, humorous or creative. Pretty much like our current administration.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

I just saw Wesley Clark on FNC harping on Romney's lack of experience in foreign affairs.  Pretty sure that Romney has more experience dealing with foreign countries as a business man than Obama had as a community organizer.  Then again , we have Obama's failed foreign policy record.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
***OFFICIAL Democratic Underground Debate #3 Thread***
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
This will be the place to post all the delicious thread titles, single post, DUmbfounded responces, etc. Tonight is about Foreign policy, so I HIGHLY doubt Obama can hold a candle to Romney based on his history on the subject. If they indeed go into DEFCON mode, this will also be the place for moles of any sort to bring the juicy details. Thank God I'm off work tonight.  :yahoo: :hyper:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
I just saw Wesley Clark on FNC harping on Romney's lack of experience in foreign affairs.  Pretty sure that Romney has more experience dealing with foreign countries as a business man than Obama had as a community organizer.  Then again , we have Obama's failed foreign policy record.
Dealing with emissaries from foreign countries for the Olympics is way more experience than Zero had when he was elected. It's still more experience than Zero has.

Hell, I've been to Epcot. *I* have more experience in foreign affairs than Zero does.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
I'm confused.

I thought that one trampy woman was going to make a startling revelation about Romney today.

And the big guy promised us something that'd be an October surprise in the Nebraska-Iowa area.

Thus far, zilch.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
I'm confused.

I thought that one trampy woman was going to make a startling revelation about Romney today.

And the big guy promised us something that'd be an October surprise in the Nebraska-Iowa area.

Thus far, zilch.
Maybe hers was ruined because everyone figured out what it was.

Or............... She's waiting until after the debate to quash any bounce Romney might get.

As for the big guy, maybe he had to run to Costco to stock up on mini-tacos. That could take a while.
-Aristotle

Nugent

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Is anyone going to be in the DUmp during the debate?  I did last time and quite frankly the primitives constantly starting threads over the most trivial things drove me a little crazy as it was difficult to keep up with and most didn't get more than a handful of responses.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Mr Mannn

Is anyone going to be in the DUmp during the debate?  I did last time and quite frankly the primitives constantly starting threads over the most trivial things drove me a little crazy as it was difficult to keep up with and most didn't get more than a handful of responses.
Use the Force, Luke. Turn off the targeting computer, and search with your feelings...no not that one, it leads to the dark side. Remember Darth Gina? She went there. The force will lead you to the funny...

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
Use the Force, Luke. Turn off the targeting computer, and search with your feelings...no not that one, it leads to the dark side. Remember Darth Gina? She went there. The force will lead you to the funny...

I not sure even the Force can overcome primitive stupidity when they are in a frenzy.  The primitives remind me of catching chickens for butchering.  You grab one and the whole coop starts squawking, flapping, and flailing about.  Just like the DUmmies when think Romney has somehow slighted the chosen one. 
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline ColonelCarrots

You need the Schwartz not the force.