Author Topic: The DUmmies reactions to the debate.  (Read 9842 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: The DUmmies reactions to the debate.
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2012, 05:03:52 PM »
That is awesome. If the Dems think that is going to help them, then they are sadly mistaken. I heard it said today that obama will be trying the sympathy vote now. That could be part of the beginning.

It's becoming obvious even to Dear Leader that the "That's RACIST" meme has been shot pretty full of holes, so he needs something, anything else.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2012, 05:12:58 PM »
Okay, here's something I've been thinking about for a while, although I didn't think Romney would crush Barack Milhous in the first round (I thought that would come later):

I think there's a pretty good possibility that after the vice presidential debate next week, at some point Barack Milhous is going to call off the last two presidential debates, alleging some crisis or another compels him to spend his time being president, not a presidential candidate.

I dunno how likely that is, but it looks to me reasonably likely, that Barack Milhous is going to duck.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »
Okay, here's something I've been thinking about for a while, although I didn't think Romney would crush Barack Milhous in the first round (I thought that would come later):

I think there's a pretty good possibility that after the vice presidential debate next week, at some point Barack Milhous is going to call off the last two presidential debates, alleging some crisis or another compels him to spend his time being president, not a presidential candidate.

I dunno how likely that is, but it looks to me reasonably likely, that Barack Milhous is going to duck.

I think he is going to bomb Lybia.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2012, 05:50:13 PM »

Poor Moo-chelle.  :bawl:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2012, 05:51:11 PM »

I don't think so, Coach, and here's why.  The uproar that he would face from good and decent voters would be the 'political tsunami' that I've been predicting would envelop the Obamessiah . . . aw, Hell--Barack Milhous just sounds better.  And, the 'earthquake' that is the birth of the tsunami happened last night.  As we get closer to November 6th, the tsunami will get larger, and more destructive to the Democrat Party, until it makes the Bander Aceh tsunami of 2004 look like a fart in a bathtub.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2012, 06:06:26 PM »
Poor Moo-chelle.  :bawl:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I think she meant Libya, and not Lybia or labia.  :-)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2012, 06:37:46 PM »

I did  :rotf:

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
I don't think so, Coach, and here's why.  The uproar that he would face from good and decent voters would be the 'political tsunami' that I've been predicting would envelop the Obamessiah . . . aw, Hell--Barack Milhous just sounds better.  And, the 'earthquake' that is the birth of the tsunami happened last night.  As we get closer to November 6th, the tsunami will get larger, and more destructive to the Democrat Party, until it makes the Bander Aceh tsunami of 2004 look like a fart in a bathtub.

Yeah.  I can see where he wants to, but the backlash would be almost biblical to such a Clintonesque maneuver.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2012, 06:51:38 PM »
:-) :-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Undies

« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2012, 07:19:00 PM »

I doubt his missile will work during a Lybia encounter.   

Offline Kimberly

« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »
I almost didn't.

I left here and went to bed a little after 11:00 p.m., an hour later than usual.

About 2:00 a.m., because I couldn't sleep, I turned on the bedroom light to read a biography of Lord Ravensmore, but as I did that, through the opened doors, I could see the dining room light was on.  I hadn't left it on.

I got up to check, and as I came into the living room next to the dining room, I saw some guy about my own height and weight, but younger than me.

The problem was, the handy-dandy S/K adjustable wrench, the one with a spannage of 1-3/8" and a handle 17" long was closer to me than to him.  But fortunately he didn't see that, as he was looking at me.

He looked startled and said something I didn't grasp, and ran out the front door, into a car outside, which had a second person sitting in the front seat.

After which I went back to bed.

A typical night here, out on the eastern slope of the Sandhills of Nebraska.

Good Lord, Frank that's scary. I know you blow these things off but please, please, please lock your doors. Or get a gun or a dog.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2012, 07:25:56 PM »

Well he's bombed on every other thing that he's attempted. Whatever he tries to do equals
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2012, 07:36:34 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if Obama isn't seriously addicted to drugs. He's unable to perform anything without a teleprompter or a script. He was unable to ad lib or react to anything last night.

Its possible that Valerie Jarret and Michelle, have been governing this country for a while.
Obama may just be so addicted he is useless. Hence why he wouldn't meet with world leaders when they were all gathered in  New York.

Hitler destroyed himself with drugs and its possible that Obama may be doing so as well.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2012, 07:40:27 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder if Obama isn't seriously addicted to drugs. He's unable to perform anything without a teleprompter or a script. He was unable to ad lib or react to anything last night.

Its possible that Valerie Jarret and Michelle, have been governing this country for a while.
Obama may just be so addicted he is useless. Hence why he wouldn't meet with world leaders when they were all gathered in  New York.

Hitler destroyed himself with drugs and its possible that Obama may be doing so as well.

Obama doing drugs would explain a lot of his actions.  We've heard about his mood swings and rants towards his aides before.  Maybe he and Slow Joe are firing up the Choom gang again.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #239 on: October 04, 2012, 07:44:23 PM »

Addicted to drugs is giving him too much credit...he's really just a ****ing idiot.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline thundley4

« Reply #240 on: October 04, 2012, 07:51:09 PM »

Liberal tears are so sweet.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #241 on: October 04, 2012, 07:52:56 PM »
Why is nobody listening to Nadin? Zero replies, really?:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021465827

nadinbrzezinski (109,416 posts)

Well just came home from a debate
no, not the Presidential debate. Just turned on Current, to watch the repeat.

But I can already tell it was a draw... how you ask? You have not watched all of it.

Partisan sites are amazing.

Yup, checked this place... did somebody die? No serious?

Then I go over to our mirror site, and they claim their man won, but just barely.

Well, for the rest of us this means we had something close to a draw.

Now on to watch the debate... and tomorrow write the story on the local debate, which included.. CHICKENS... it is burning issue in this county, you could even say it is burning afoul or something.

After it is over, on the repeat, I will be able to have a far better view of this... our revoir. 

"our revoir"  ::)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #242 on: October 04, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
What's this "mirror site" to which the oblate spheroid refers?

Then I go over to our mirror site, and they claim their man won, but just barely.

It obviously ain't us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #243 on: October 04, 2012, 08:44:30 PM »
What's this "mirror site" to which the oblate spheroid refers?

It obviously ain't us.

Yeah most of us agreed that Romney stomped 0bama into the ground.

Oops that was a dog whistle to the KKK ground is dirt and dirt is black.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2012, 08:47:34 PM »

Liberal tears are so sweet.
I love this. This photo will go into my collection.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #245 on: October 04, 2012, 08:53:35 PM »

Chuckle.   :p

Offline Karin

« Reply #246 on: October 05, 2012, 07:29:59 AM »
 :rofl:  Those pics!  She looks like the time she had to announce Scott Brown winning (one of the few times I switched over to there).   Abject misery. 

DUmmies, you keep saying to each other, "Obama really won, don't believe what others say" etc.  How do explain these faces? 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2012, 09:43:06 AM »

Hi5  given.

:rofl:

Now, whats this about labias?     :naughty:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2012, 04:10:59 PM »
Partisan sites are amazing.

Uh?  Like DU?

What debate was she watching? :mental:
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman