Author Topic: Limbaugh broadcasts dead air during commercial breaks  (Read 14016 times)

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Re: Limbaugh broadcasts dead air during commercial breaks
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2012, 06:54:42 PM »
ALERT ALERT ALERT for those at DU

Rush is suspended for the day Rush is suspended for the day

Rush suspended himself for the day so he could play golf!

Of course, he made that decision himself. :lol:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2012, 06:56:47 PM »
Can't argue with that, after the beat down the Republican party took in 2010.

I don't think the GOP could handle many more beatdowns like that. :lmao:
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2012, 07:10:46 PM »
I posted that below my message in 4 inch script LOL, wanted to see if they'd go into a frenzy without copying and pasting the little 4 inch script below my message. :-)

I had to pull it up as a quote to read it.

DAMN YOU for messing with us ocularly challenged individuals.  (Age related, of course   :-))
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »
What did owebuma call it again ? A "shellacking". ?

That was my point. I was using sarcasm.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2012, 08:58:09 PM »
That was my point. I was using sarcasm.
Sorry if it seemed like I was dishonoring your sarcasm. I just like the sound of the only true sentence owebuma has ever enunciated.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2012, 09:07:45 PM »
Sorry if it seemed like I was dishonoring your sarcasm. I just like the sound of the only true sentence owebuma has ever enunciated.

No need to apologize.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2012, 11:59:55 AM »
Please Please Please Please Please, blame Rush for everything! Since Obama/Democrats wanting to start a fake controversy about Rush's war on women Obama has gone down in the polls. Please, keep pushing social issues while Americans are hurting.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2017, 10:44:54 PM »
Just wanted to remind everyone how it is that Rush got run off the air and is now toasted legs.

Good job, DUmmies!  :tongue:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2017, 09:37:02 AM »
Just wanted to remind everyone how it is that Rush got run off the air and is now toasted legs.

Ds, Libs, and Progs have been prophesying Rush's imminent professional demise since 1988 (the year he moved from KFBK, Sacramento and went national).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2017, 09:45:56 AM »

Many names in this thread we haven't hear from in quite some time :(
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2017, 10:23:12 AM »
Many names in this thread we haven't hear from in quite some time :(
Noticed that too.  Commonly known as "thread necrophilia".  But a good one to bring back.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2017, 10:48:04 AM »
Noticed that too.  Commonly known as "thread necrophilia".  But a good one to bring back.

It's salutary to remind D/Lib/Prog onlurkers on the failures of their many predictions of Rush's impending demise. It doesn't take genius-grade intelligence (if I can recognize it ... :rimshot: ) to recognize that only Rush or God will take Rush off the air, but (insert insult to D/Lib/Prog intelligence here).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2017, 11:15:17 AM »
It's salutary to remind D/Lib/Prog onlurkers on the failures of their many predictions of Rush's impending demise. It doesn't take genius-grade intelligence (if I can recognize it ... :rimshot: ) to recognize that only Rush or God will take Rush off the air, but (insert insult to D/Lib/Prog intelligence here).
Anyone remember quarantinefoxnews.com?  That turned out well.  For Doug Bulna as well.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2017, 11:31:49 AM »
Anyone remember quarantinefoxnews.com?  That turned out well.  For Doug Bulna as well.

Never heard of it. The left's whole decade-long campaign against Fox has been an abject failure, except in their own fantasy world.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2017, 12:26:13 PM »
Never heard of it. The left's whole decade-long campaign against Fox has been an abject failure, except in their own fantasy world.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5768924

Additionally, some DUmmy started an actual website dedicated to it.  Can't recall if it was captured here or at CU.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2017, 01:46:43 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5768924

Additionally, some DUmmy started an actual website dedicated to it.  Can't recall if it was captured here or at CU.

Here. It was that loafer "stewart", the guy who lived in Dad's house until Dad died and then started a gofundme to raise money to continue to stay there claiming disability. Don't think it worked. Haven't seen the idiot in a while.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
Here. It was that loafer "stewart", the guy who lived in Dad's house until Dad died and then started a gofundme to raise money to continue to stay there claiming disability. Don't think it worked. Haven't seen the idiot in a while.

His web-site was dedicated to bashing Bill O'Reilly.  He thought he could make a living, like my fellow alum Skins of Skins's island or Jim Robinson of freerepublic, off it, but nope.  It wasn't only Skins's island where he made his fund-raising appeals; he made them in a lot of places, and people kept getting wise on him, and so he had to keep moving from site to site.

His father had left the house to the freeloading stewert's brother, and eventually the brother wanted rid of it, and so kicked stewert out so he could sell it.  The freeloading stewert found temporary haven with someone--a room in the attic, or basement, or in the garage--but at the time it didn't seem as if it was going to last.  I dunno what happened after that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2017, 03:26:19 PM »
I wish Ballygrl  and Evil Conservative would remember us.   :bawl:  I see BEG on facebook all the time, she's as beautiful as ever.  I swear she's bathing  in the blood of virgins.