Author Topic: DU You Know, 2.0  (Read 11647 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: DU You Know, 2.0
« Reply #125 on: March 28, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »
DUmmies, your tax on dividends, which is what retired people live on (well actually, your parents because I'm sure you probably don't have stock in a company or a 401k, you are banking on SS  :whatever: ), is about to go from 15% to 43%.

Also, as of this Friday, we will have the highest corporate tax in the WORLD. Like that will make businesses want to climb all over each other to start a company in the US or stay here. You people are idiots.

Oh, and CA's (thank God I only had to spend 2 years there) Jerry Brown in trying to pass a 13.3% state tax. It was 9.3% when I moved there in 2009.  Then a few months later they tacked on additional taxes that they "borrowed" from the taxpayers.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2012, 06:14:00 PM »
:-)

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/limbaugh-takes-victory-lap-announces-ratings-leap-on-600-stations/

Limbaugh defies liberal critics: Announces ratings leap on 600 stations

Published: 4:00 PM 03/29/2012

By Jeff Poor - The Daily Caller

On his Thursday radio program, conservative host Rush Limbaugh countered claims that his show had been suffering after reports from Media Matters and other left-wing storefronts that advertisers were rushing toward the exits.

An article published Thursday in the Washington Post noted that the uproar against Limbaugh had cooled since his controversial remarks about Georgetown Law student and self-proclaimed contraception activist Sandra Fluke, with the return of some advertisers and a decrease in complaints.

Limbaugh said on his radio program, “normally I don’t talk about [my ratings] in specifics because in the ethics of the broadcast business you don’t do it.”  Before proceeding to share a glimpse of his ratings, he added, “It’s enough to say: Most listened to radio talk show in the country ever, and it’s unlikely to ever be topped.”

Overall, Limbaugh said, his show’s ratings are higher on all 600 stations that carry it, and up as high as 60 percent at one station.

<Continued at the link>
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
:-)

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/29/limbaugh-takes-victory-lap-announces-ratings-leap-on-600-stations/

Limbaugh defies liberal critics: Announces ratings leap on 600 stations

Published: 4:00 PM 03/29/2012

By Jeff Poor - The Daily Caller

Limbaugh Sweeps Week was another smashing success !

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2012, 12:13:25 PM »
Anyone remember when DU was orgasmic over this?  Lucy pulled the football away yet again.

LINK

FORMER TEA PARTY SPOKESMAN CLEARED OF KIDNAPPING, RAPE CHARGES AFTER ALLEGED VICTIM RECANTS

I must add though, there is something troubling about the story. Go to the link and see for yourself.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:21:45 PM by BEG »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
What is worse, being raped, or being falsely accused of rape ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2012, 03:11:45 PM »
LINK

Yesterday the Obama administration announced a delaying tactic which will put off the possibility of new offshore oil drilling on the Atlantic coast for at least five years:

The announcement by the Interior Department sets into motion what will be at least a five year environmental survey to determine whether and where oil production might occur.

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell notes that a planned lease sale, which the administration cancelled last year, will now be put off until at least 2018. As you might expect, Republicans were not impressed with the decision:

The president's actions have closed an entire new area to drilling on his watch and cheats Virginians out of thousands of jobs," said Rep. Doc Hastings, R-Wash., who chairs the House Natural Resources Committee. The announcement "continues the president's election-year political ploy of giving speeches and talking about drilling after having spent the first three years in office blocking, delaying and driving up the cost of producing energy in America," he said.

Finally, given that this is the Obama administration, you won't be surprised to learn that oil and gas exploration is not the only aim of the survey:

**snip** read the rest at the link

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »
Yesterday the Obama administration announced a delaying tactic which will put off the possibility of new offshore oil drilling on the Atlantic coast for at least five years:

Keep ****ing that chicken.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2012, 10:05:03 PM »
Sarah Palin hosting The Today Show, going head to head with Perky Katie Couric:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/31/sarah-to-katie-game-on
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2012, 10:22:44 PM »
Sarah Palin hosting The Today Show, going head to head with Perky Katie Couric:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/31/sarah-to-katie-game-on

Ha ha H5 Bally

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2012, 10:24:55 PM »
People at FR are asking if it's an April Fools joke, I doubt Breitbart would do that though.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2012, 10:27:08 PM »
What is worse, being raped, or being falsely accused of rape ?

Depends, is it Rape or Rape Rape?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2012, 10:44:27 PM »
Depends, is it Rape or Rape Rape?
Ah, a keen insight.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
Anyone remember when DU was orgasmic over this?  Lucy pulled the football away yet again.

LINK

I must add though, there is something troubling about the story. Go to the link and see for yourself.

Amazing, I have actually seen that woman (the one in the video at the link) walking around in my neighborhood several times in the last few years.  She has what looks like prison tattoos on her neck and on her hands, and she is usually with an equally freakish looking, but younger woman that I assumed to be her daughter.  They both look like serious meth-heads.  

If this Kobulnicky guy had sex with her, consensual or otherwise, he had better get himself to the clinic ASAP.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:05:57 PM by JakeStyle »

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2012, 02:17:27 PM »
Vile! just excerpts, you can read the entire story at the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/30/Kleefisch-audio-sexist-attacks

Media Silent as Left Attacks Kids of WI Lt. Gov.

Wisconsin Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch is a wife, mother, and a cancer survivor. She's currently being targeted for recall and by some of the ugliest personal attacks you'll hear -- at least until the left launches the next one.

From leftwing radio host John "Sly" Sylvester:

"I'm Rebecca Kleefisch. I perform fellatio on all the talk show hosts in Milwaukee. … I got colon cancer and I ran around the state [garbled] people."

"I had heard at one point that Rebecca Kleefisch pulled a train (having sex with several men one after another) but that must've been a different story I was reading about."

"Let me tell you something about these Barbies the Republicans trot out the Rebecca Kleefisch's…"

"I hope your husband is sleeping with your best friend."

"I love it that your kids have actually have to hear about what evil things you're doing. I hope they have to hear it every day. And I hope they come home right to you. And just because you’re good looking -- and she is -- and just 'cuz you’re cutes and I'm sure you got a precocious little daughter you put in little Jon Benet contests, and I'm sure you have a little jock son, and they come home and say 'Mommy, they’re saying you’re a witch.' You are a witch!"

Offline thundley4

« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2012, 10:15:09 PM »
20 Phenomenal Fringe Benefits Of Being A Liberal

You have to give liberalism a certain amount of credit. It doesn’t work, destroys lives, and pits people against each other, but that's not to say that there are no advantages to being a liberal. Sure, you may end up sleeping in a tent in Zuccotti Park, reading Noam Chomsky's laughably ignorant books, or having to watch Rachel Maddow babble incoherent nonsense on MSNBC, but the fringe benefits cannot be beaten!

1) If you're a politician, no matter how dumb you are or how poor your decision-making is, the press will still never question your intelligence.

2) You can claim to personally speak for everyone in your gender or racial group, like you're their leader, and the press will take you seriously.

3) You can feel completely superior to people who are more admired, more influential, richer, happier, more successful, and just generally better than you in almost every way (like Sarah Palin) because they’re conservatives.

4) You can declare that other people should have their money taken away and given to the government and still get credit for being "compassionate" even if you give nothing yourself.

5) You can leave a woman to die at the bottom of a tidal pool, use crack, or have a gay prostitution ring run out of your apartment and other liberals will STILL vote for you.

6) You can suggest that black Americans are too incompetent to handle something as simple as getting a photo ID without being called racist.

7) You can use capitalism to make huge piles of money and then turn right around and score brownie points with your fellow liberals by ripping an economic system that made it possible for you to actually become filthy rich writing, making music, or acting for a living.

8) No matter how many insults you lob at people you disagree with or how determined you are to refuse to listen to their arguments, you will never feel as if you're being uncivil or close minded.

9) You can be a white man who calls himself the first black President without getting in trouble with Al Sharpton and be a serial adulterer who even cheats with an intern without getting in trouble with NOW.

10) You can go an entire lifetime without having a single kind thing to say about America and still consider yourself to be patriotic.
John Hawkins at Townhall.com

Hit the link for the rest.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2012, 12:46:03 PM »
WOW! Liz Cheney tweeted this pic of her Dad, he looks great!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2012, 12:48:34 PM »
He's lost some weight. (expected)
Nice to see the smile.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #142 on: April 03, 2012, 12:49:22 PM »
His color looks so good, and his face isn't as sunken in.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #143 on: April 03, 2012, 12:50:01 PM »
He's lost some weight. (expected)
Nice to see the smile.

It is. :cheersmate: :yahoo:

And this will piss off the Left some more! :yahoo: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #144 on: April 03, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
It is. :cheersmate: :yahoo:

And this will piss off the Left some more!
You'd think the moonbats could take some consolation in the knowledge that innocent li'l Trayvon's heart will keep a good man going for years to come.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »
You'd think the moonbats could take some consolation in the knowledge that innocent li'l Trayvon's heart will keep a good man going for years to come.

H5 given for the sheer genius in that statement.  Were his organs donated--the undamaged ones, that is--to an organ bank?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
:rotf: :fuelfire: :stirpot:

He does look great, and may his recovery continue splendidly.  Sometimes the answer to a prayer is "yes." 
 :tongue:  DUmmies. 

Offline Karin

« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2012, 02:19:18 PM »
DU you know...

that the Supreme Court has overturned a "duly constituted and passed law" 158 times?

I don't think your Emperor knows the definition of "unprecedented." 

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #148 on: April 03, 2012, 02:21:02 PM »
Surely the smartest man in the history of the universe knew that 158 number. And don't call me Shirley.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #149 on: April 05, 2012, 12:52:43 PM »
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!

A School in Massachusetts changed the lyrics to the song God Bless the USA to I love the USA, the song was to be sung at a program next week at School, Parents were in an uproar that the lyrics were changed, the School decided to drop the song altogether. Rush just announced now that the School relented and God Bless the USA will be sung! :yahoo: