Author Topic: Egypt sentences 5 men for homosexuality - Christians at fault  (Read 31953 times)

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Egypt sentences 5 men for homosexuality - Christians at fault
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
Some act as though the death penalty for homosexuals is a bad idea.... :censored:

Whose sock puppet are you?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »
Some act as though the death penalty for homosexuals is a bad idea.... :censored:

Whose sock puppet are you?

I suspect that Bondai is, in fact, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 01:54:24 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2008, 01:55:32 PM »
This is where I was heading but TNOHomo is a little thick.

Hint: Carlos is telling you that what you posted doesn't make sense.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2008, 02:01:19 PM »
you are a ******* idiot

edit- this is for carlos patriotgame and not TNO.

this time

edit no. 2-

shit. too many idiots.
Thank you! I have now finally received the recognition I have longed for my entire life.
Queers not withstanding.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2008, 02:02:24 PM »
This is where I was heading but TNOHomo is a little thick.

Hint: Carlos is telling you that what you posted doesn't make sense.
Ah..yea....like I said, you are a little thick...

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 02:06:00 PM »
DUmmie homos don't know how well off they have it until they've walked a mile in an Iranian homo's crocs.

:rotf:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »
And what would those cases be?  For child rape, yes.  That's about the only instance I can think of. 

Um... If you're in favor of executing homosexuals who rape children, then shouldn't you also be in favor of executing heterosexuals who rape children?

Let's go back to the question, nocturnally foul one.  The question was aimed at executing homosexuals--only.  Nothing was mentioned about heterosexuals who rape children (henceforth known as "wastes of sperm," or WOS).  However, now that you mention it, being the dad of a 5 1/2 month-old little girl, if anyone were to touch her, I would want the perv executed--even if I had to do it myself.  (I'm kinda vengeful that way.)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2008, 02:16:14 PM »
I'll just state my position on the matter. Gay Marriage? No.****ing.Way. Civil unions? Not a problem; knock yourself out. I do, however, think the government should get out of the damn marriage business to begin with. The Fair Tax would alleviate a lot of that shit.

What I DO have a problem with is the movement. Yes, we spend WAY more money proportionally on AIDs research than we do research towards cancer, diabetes, and other diseases. This is bullshit and brought about by a radical, left-wing ideology. AIDS is preventable. I'd also like for them to stop throwing that shit up in my face. Gay Pride parades? I DO NOT GIVE A ****! You're gay. Who cares. Sit down and shut the **** about it already. You want to be taken seriously? Stop parading your assless chaps down Peachtree in Atlanta. You're showing to the world that your culture is one based in hedonism and freakishness. I have two friends who are gay. They live in my neighborhood. They've been together for about 20 years. You would NEVER be able to tell they were gay because it's not something they feel they have to express to get attention. To them they're gay, they live their lives, and they don't give a damn what anyone thinks. If most gay people felt this way, there would BE no problem.

All in all, you wanna be gay, fine. No problem. I do not care. Now stop forcing it onto me as if I'm SUPPOSED to care.

P.S. no way in hell would Brokedick Mountain have been given an Oscar if it hadn't been about to gay Sheepboys, turning it into a rally cry for the left.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:18:24 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2008, 02:31:08 PM »
Let's go back to the question, nocturnally foul one.  The question was aimed at executing homosexuals--only.  Nothing was mentioned about heterosexuals who rape children (henceforth known as "wastes of sperm," or WOS).  However, now that you mention it, being the dad of a 5 1/2 month-old little girl, if anyone were to touch her, I would want the perv executed--even if I had to do it myself.  (I'm kinda vengeful that way.)

I just wanted to make sure you weren't arguing that a homosexual and a heterosexual who commit the same kind of crime should be punished differently. That would be un-American.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:32:44 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2008, 02:41:23 PM »
I just wanted to make sure you weren't arguing that a homosexual and a heterosexual who commit the same kind of crime should be punished differently. That would be un-American.

Ok, someone hinted on it earlier. Are you in/not in favor of hate crimes legislation?

Yes. You are being set up for something.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2008, 03:01:16 PM »

Ok, someone hinted on it earlier. Are you in/not in favor of hate crimes legislation?

(*popcorn*)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

I support hate crimes laws which increase the penalty for criminal acts which are proven to have been committed with the intent to terrorize or harrass not just primary victims but an entire segment of the population.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:09:49 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »
I support hate crimes legislation which increases the penalty for criminal acts which are proven to have been committed with the intent to terrorize or harrass not just primary victims but an entire segment of the population.

So, I'm hanging out with my friend, drinking a few beers, and someone comes by and sprays us with a friggin' MAC-10 while yelling gay slurs, killing is both. My friend's life was more valuable than mine? What the ****? They get more time for killing him than they do me? I guess they didn't hate me as much, right? Does that make me any Damn deader? That's the problem with you liberals, MOST of your positions are based in inconsistency.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2008, 03:15:52 PM »

I support hate crimes laws which increase the penalty for criminal acts which are proven to have been committed with the intent to terrorize or harrass not just primary victims but an entire segment of the population.
So if I whack you, a white boy, then I should be punished.  But if I whack your best buddy, a black dude, I should get MORE punishment?  Your life is worth less than your black buddy's?

What if I was like you and hated whites?  Should I get additional punishment for my (well, your) racial hatred of whites?

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2008, 03:18:18 PM »
So, I'm hanging out with my friend, drinking a few beers, and someone comes by and sprays us with a friggin' MAC-10 while yelling gay slurs, killing is both. My friend's life was more valuable than mine? What the ****? They get more time for killing him than they do me? I guess they didn't hate me as much, right? Does that make me any Damn deader? That's the problem with you liberals, MOST of your positions are based in inconsistency.

If evidence is found that the people who shot at you did so because they wanted to terrorize gays in your neighborhood, then they should be punished more harshly than if they had simply shot people at random.

Think of hate crimes as terrorism. Consider the 9/11 attacks... The intent of the 9/11 attacks wasn't just to kill Americans and to destroy buildings in the US. The intent of the 9/11 attacks was to kill Americans, to destroy buildings in the US, and to terrorize the American populace.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 03:22:52 PM by The Night Owl »
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
So if I whack you, a white boy, then I should be punished.  But if I whack your best buddy, a black dude, I should get MORE punishment?  Your life is worth less than your black buddy's?

If evidence is found that the murder you committed was committed with the intent of terrorizing a segment of the population, then you should be punished for the murder and for terrorizing the population.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Chris_

« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2008, 03:22:37 PM »

If evidence is found that the people who shot at you did so because they wanted to terrorize gays in your neighborhood, then they should be punished more harshly than if they had simply shot people at random.

Think of hate crimes as terrorism. Consider the 9/11 attacks... The intent of the 9/11 attacks wasn't just to kill Americans and destroy US buildings. The intent of the 9/11 attacks was to kill Americans, destroy buildings, and terrorize the American populace.

No -- American Jurisprudence says that people are punished for their crimes, not what they were thinking at the time of those crimes.  The only time the State should try to read the mind of the perpetrators is to determine premeditation.  Setting up a booby-trap is clear proof.  It says nothing about my feeling about the victim.

So, you think the State should read minds when doling out punishment?  Like I said, you hate yourself and all whiteys -- does that mean you should get special augmentation if you kill a white person?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2008, 03:23:38 PM »
in·con·sis·ten·cy   
n.   pl. in·con·sis·ten·cies

1. The state or quality of being inconsistent.
   2. Something inconsistent: many inconsistencies in your proposal.

rick ja·mes·ism   
n.   pl. rick ja·mes·isms

1. The state or quality of being inconsistent due to cocaine addiction.
   2. Something inconsistent, ghetto-style: I just wanted to make sure you weren't arguing that a homosexual and a heterosexual who commit the same kind of crime should be punished differently. That would be un-American. I support hate crimes laws which increase the penalty for criminal acts which are proven to have been committed with the intent to terrorize or harrass not just primary victims but an entire segment of the population.

:stupid:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2008, 03:25:47 PM »

If evidence is found that the murder you committed was committed with the intent of terrorizing a segment of the population, then you should be punished for the murder and for terrorizing the population.

That is a non-answer.  I keep forgetting how young you are.  If I kill a black person, how do you know if I killed him because he was black or dor some other reason?   Would you use my posts against Reverend Wright as "proof" I "hate blacks?" 

If I use your criteria, I need to actually attack a LOT of people to "terrorize a segment of the population."  Should the VA snipers have been prosecuted for targeting white people?

Also, it would mean a single incident should NEVER be prosecuted as a hate crime -- right?

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2008, 03:26:56 PM »

Wrong. You think you can kill someone without hate? ALL murders are based on hate. Hate-crime legislation is an emotionally-driven crock of shit perpetrated onto the American populace by liberals wanting to stay in power. Murder is ****ing murder is ****ing murder.

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »
No -- American Jurisprudence says that people are punished for their crimes, not what they were thinking at the time of those crimes.  The only time the State should try to read the mind of the perpetrators is to determine premeditation.  Setting up a booby-trap is clear proof.  It says nothing about my feeling about the victim.

Huh? I'm not arguing that courts should attempt to read minds. What I'm arguing is that if evidence is found that a criminal act was committed with the intent of terrorizing a segment of the population, then the criminal who committed the act should be punished for it and for terrorizing the population. Two crimes... two punishments.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline The Night Owl

• Banned
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2008, 03:29:47 PM »

If I use your criteria, I need to actually attack a LOT of people to "terrorize a segment of the population."  Should the VA snipers have been prosecuted for targeting white people?

If evidence is found that the VA snipers targeted whites with the intent of terrorizing whites, then their crimes should be prosecuted as hate crimes.
Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Offline Chris_

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2008, 03:30:46 PM »

Huh? I'm not arguing that courts should attempt to read minds. What I'm arguing is that if evidence is found that a criminal act was committed with the intent of terrorizing a segment of the population, then the criminal who committed the act should be punished for it and for terrorizing the population. Two crimes... two punishments.

So, define "terrorizing a segment of the population."  Should all gangs be prosecuted for hate crimes?  They terrorize an entire segment of their communities.

And I guess that means you agree that a single act, by your (rather cute) definitions, can never be a Hare Crime, since it cannot (again by definition) be perpetrated against antire segment of the population.

Dude, liberals like you make all our lives easier.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »

Think of hate crimes as terrorism. Consider the 9/11 attacks... The intent of the 9/11 attacks wasn't just to kill Americans and destroy US buildings. The intent of the 9/11 attacks was to kill Americans, destroy buildings, and terrorize the American populace.

Okay, white, straight guy has a wife and 2 kids...gay guy is between lovers (this is NOT just theoretical, my best friend is gay and he and my husband have gone out for a beer before). Those 2 children (in my case boys and I don't care how cliche you think it is, boys need their father) have just lost their daddy. BUT, the loss of children isn't as grave, significant, tragic than how it will make a certain community of ADULTS feel? Seriously? Nice value system there.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams