Author Topic: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?  (Read 36911 times)

Offline lastparker

Re: poll: is Patrick Kennedy gay?
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
I really should have read through the whole thread before posting....I'd have noticed my question wasn't unique.  So I did indeed google, and happened upon this piece of irony....

In an earlier incident, on April 15, 2006, Kennedy was driving a Ford Crown Victoria — registered to the "Friends of Pat Kennedy Inc" — on Turnpike Avenue in Portsmouth, Rhode Island. As Kennedy attempted to turn left into a CVS pharmacy parking lot, his vehicle struck a Nissan Maxima driven by off-duty U.S. Coast Guard warrant officer Thomas Guthlein who was attempting to make a right turn into the same parking lot. Portsmouth police did not issue a citation to either driver.[19] One woman who witnessed the accident has expressed her opinion that Kennedy was impaired, but this has never been proven. Kennedy's handwriting on the police report was messy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_J._Kennedy
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline lastparker

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 02:34:59 PM »
Speaking of Kennedy patriarchs, here's a nice article on the remaining
candidates for that coveted post:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08272009/news/columnists/kennedy_clan_is_down_to_its_dregs_186739.htm

This crowd, they're not so much Camelot anymore. They're more Jerry Springer.
That's gotta hurt.  :-)

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »
That's gotta hurt.  :-)

That won't keep the dumbasses in Mass. from electing another one of them is they get half a chance.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »
Humm.......24 "guests" presently viewing this thread.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »
Humm.......24 "guests" presently viewing this thread.......

doc

Well, there's another poll, stickied to the top here, which the primitives might find of interest.  Although it's too new yet to have much on it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 06:38:28 PM »
I voted yes, but I'm really not sure. With the kind of limitless tail you'd score as a Kennedy, both willing and unwilling, it might be hard for a young
guy to call timeout and get serious.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 07:03:12 AM »
I had an Ex GF on a first name basis with him. She's known him for years because she's working for the state school system in RI. She was hot and single. He was single and a Kennedy. Since he didn't hit it, he's ghey.

:-)

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »
I don't know.  He has come on Sean Hannity and sounded like a little whiny dork trying to talk about the environment, and I don't mean just the subject of his interview, I mean his voice.  I don't know if that tells anything.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 07:54:25 AM »
You know, Saturday about noon, about the time the necrobacchanalia got underway, this particular thread had less than 200 "views."

Circa 20 hours later, it stands at 1087 "views."

One wonders what it is about this thread that attracts lurking primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 08:04:06 AM »
I don't know.  He has come on Sean Hannity and sounded like a little whiny dork trying to talk about the environment, and I don't mean just the subject of his interview, I mean his voice.  I don't know if that tells anything.

I myself don't think the voice betrays gayness.

There's many reasons we all have the voices we each have, and in this case, since the second son, third child, strikes me as possibly being the most sensitive of the three, I still think the voice and speech mannerisms are due to childhood trauma, watching his beastly father abuse his saintly mother.

I suspect he might be gay because when looking at the roster of the third-generation Kennedy males, he appears to be about the only one who never humiliated a woman.  Maybe one of the Shriver boys, too, but I dunno.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 08:15:24 AM »
Man, the list of threads about the primitives is hundreds of pages long, but I didn't go through all of them.

The most popular thread I found--Mr. Wiggums quaranteeing of Fox News--is the most recent most popular thread, and so I stickied it at the top of the DUmpster here for a while.

And to think that yesterday about noon, I was contemplating "unsticky"ing this thread for lack of interest or lack of comments.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 08:19:29 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »
Maybe unsticky it later today. You know primitives are nocturnal and may still be alseep.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline jukin

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »
I do not know but Jukin does know that he is teh stooopid.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2010, 10:00:00 AM »
Bumped back to the top and "stickied" again.

Hello, lurkers!

There's, uh, s-o-o-o-o many of you today!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »
He is known to caucus with Barney Frank... Coincidence? I think not.

Offline lastparker

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2010, 10:52:28 AM »
OK...OK... so I re-read this, and then hit the google to see what else may be out in the blogosphere about PK and teh ghey.  This rumor seems to be all over the place, and then I was interested to find this:

"...Former Congressman Joseph Patrick Kennedy II, once heir apparent to the Senate seat of his uncle Teddy, has had driving problems too. In 1973 he was the driver of an open top Jeep which he drove off a road and rolled several times. The accident crushed the spine of passenger, Pam Kelley, crippling her for life."

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:PUTPCA8vchIJ:blogcritics.org/tastes/article/take-cover-theres-a-kennedy-at/+is+patrick+kennedy+gay%3F&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Funny... google a Kennedy, find another car crash.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2010, 11:13:11 AM »
OK...OK... so I re-read this, and then hit the google to see what else may be out in the blogosphere about PK and teh ghey.  This rumor seems to be all over the place, and then I was interested to find this:

"...Former Congressman Joseph Patrick Kennedy II, once heir apparent to the Senate seat of his uncle Teddy, has had driving problems too. In 1973 he was the driver of an open top Jeep which he drove off a road and rolled several times. The accident crushed the spine of passenger, Pam Kelley, crippling her for life."

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:PUTPCA8vchIJ:blogcritics.org/tastes/article/take-cover-theres-a-kennedy-at/+is+patrick+kennedy+gay%3F&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Wrong Kennedy, however, madam.

That was Robert Kennedy's oldest son, not dead ted's second son.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline thundley4

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2010, 11:13:25 AM »

He was also involved in a crash at a drug store, but I'm sure he just needed toe nail clippers.  :whatever:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2010, 12:04:36 PM »
what a popular thread!!!  :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline lastparker

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2010, 12:09:06 PM »
Wrong Kennedy, however, madam.

That was Robert Kennedy's oldest son, not dead ted's second son.

Quite right you are.  They need to stop naming all the offspring Patrick..... reminds me of a scene in My Big, Fat Greek Wedding where everyone was named Nick or Nikki.

At any rate, there's a theme in that family.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 12:09:43 PM »
I have a terrible time trying to keep the new generation of Kennedys straight. Now, this one is the queer addict that the Bishop in Rhode Island refused for communion, right? He's not the one who pimps for Yugo Chavez, right? And since he's queer, he's not the one who tried to screw the babysitter? Or the one who raped the girl on the beach?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2010, 12:15:03 PM »
Well, lets face it, there's a certain amount of gay in every Democrat male. I don't want a man as sensitive as I am...whose shoulder would I cry on when watching Terms of Endearment (okay, I can't get my husband to watch that one with me), or at the end of Saving Private Ryan when he's at the grave of Tom Hank's character, or Armageddon when Grace says goodbye to her father and then at the wedding when all the guys who died are lined up. Or when Travis has to shoot Old Yeller (gets me every time) or when ET reaches out to Elliot and says "ouch"! How can they respect a man whose such a *****? Why would they even want that? Honestly, I can't figure that out. Maybe that's why so many of them are dykes, it's the only way they'll ever find someone on the left with testosterone.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2010, 12:42:24 PM »
what a popular thread!!!  :-)

Oh my yes.

It's rapidly moving into the ten most popular threads in the DUmpster.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2010, 01:30:25 PM »
Lots of people who do that aren't gay.

Yeah... We call them "Women".

The state of having someones Johnson crammed down your chow hole if you are also possesed of an "Outie" does in fact provide a pretty clear indicator of your Gayness.

Unless you're in prison with a sharpened toothbrush jammed into your ear. And even then it's iffy because a real man would bit down and hope for the best.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2010, 02:05:17 PM »
Yeah... We call them "Women".
That's what I meant. Thank heaven.