Author Topic: Mr Moskwa tries to sooth and distract the primitives with shiny new toy.  (Read 12091 times)

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Re: Mr Moskwa tries to sooth and distract the primitives with shiny new toy.
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2016, 10:13:00 AM »
:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Man! That was beautiful!!

Somebody should call Animal Control to go shoot that DUmmy in the ass with a tranquilizer gun.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2016, 10:18:07 AM »
The best way of making an enemy of a man is by telling him he doesn't count.

You've said this before, Frank, long ago.  They were too stupid to recognize history repeating itself and why. 

Big Dog, you had me at "shoot this DUmmie" 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2016, 10:18:21 AM »
Lurking primitives
<--------------

Offline Karin

« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2016, 10:57:12 AM »
Response by Mantis49

Absolutely devastated yesterday morning. I had quit smoking in February of this year and relapsed. I didn't know how to handle my stress without that outlet. I am so sick of the postings on Facebook I could scream. I was able to meet with 3 like-minded people in the afternoon. We commiserated and by the end of our conversation we were laughing. I am still sad, but I am ready to fight. I am scared. I made a large donation (in addition to my monthly donations) to the Sierra Club to help them continue the fight. I am scared for my children and grandchildren.

I tried to go to DU Tuesday evening and was upset that I couldn't. I wanted first hand observations from all the people around the country and was disappointed you weren't there.

Response by DCBob

I am still in shock. I cant read the news. I get sick to my stomach every time I think of what happened and what we have to deal with in the coming years. I feel like we have been take over by a a terrorist dictator.

I totally misread this election and the people in this country. I had no idea there were so many fooled into voting for this lunatic.

I fear what he is capable of doing. I only hope there are sensible smart people who can stop this madman from totally ****ing up this country and the world.

That's a little overwrought, don't you think?

This one tells a bouncy:

Response by greatauntoftriplets

I feel much as I did at age 12 many years ago when I encountered Jim Crow laws in action during a family vacation in Tennessee. It was my first time in the South. We had stopped for gas in some small town and there was a big barrel on the gas station lot. On on side, there was a sign saying "White Water" and on the other the sign read "Colored Water". I started getting out of the car so that I could go see what color the "Colored Water" was. My parents said "Absolutely not!!!" and then explained why it would be a very bad idea. Yes, I was naive about that kind of thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2016, 11:00:23 AM »
I have noticed one thing about their current cry postings while they wait to come back online, without spell check those dolts can barely spell their names.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2016, 11:00:54 AM »
Quote from: Karin
Big Dog, you had me at "shoot this DUmmie"

:cheersmate:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2016, 11:04:31 AM »
Response by LionessPriyanka

I feel sick and saddened. We elected a racist xenophobic monster, not a Republican like Bloomberg or McCain or a generic Republican, who I may disagree with but am not frightened of. This is not even scratching the surface of the extreme homophobe Mike Pence. So I am not OK and not going to pretend to be either. I want people who voted for him out of my life. I would not have said that about Romney voters.

Hmmmmm, methinks LLP will have to do some heavy duty Lesbo-splaining to do when Trump appoints/nominates POCs and women to senior positions in his Administration. Can you say, "Uncle Tom" and "Tia Juana"?

Response by Liberal N Proud

Ever lost a loved one? Ever lost a job? Yeah, as invested as I was in this election, it feels that bad.

Twice in one month, I lost my job, now this.

Knowing what is ahead, recession and wars and hate will rule  the day. I am wondering if I will ever work again.

I've been laid off 5 times since 1993, and just went through a move-500-miles-or-get-a-new-job choice. So BTDT, Got 6 T-Shirts. I wonder, though. Ignoring the possibility (s)he was canned for cause, does LNP realize those job losses happened during the fantabulous Obamaconomy?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2016, 11:07:24 AM »
These ****ers still don't get it, the pompous ignorant asses.

They've got only themselves to blame.

This reminds me of the late 1970s, early 1980s, when the so-called "religious right," a bogeyman of the Democrats, liberals, and primitives, suddenly popped into the national consciousness.

They created the "religious right during the Carter administration, when they repeatedly told certain groups of people--religious southerners, the working classes, traditionals, the socially conservative--that they didn't count.

The best way of making an enemy of a man is by telling him he doesn't count.

And so the Democrats, liberals, and primitives of 30+ years ago created their own miseries.

Now, we've had something similar these past eight years, when decent and civilized people have been told, repeatedly, by the Democrats, liberals, and primitives, that we don't count.

Well.....

You're too kind, frank. Libs & Progs have spent the past 8 years flipping off various groups and attacking them through laws, regs, and lawsuits. The Chickens came home to roost, as happened in 1980.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2016, 11:15:26 AM »
You're too kind, frank. Libs & Progs have spent the past 8 years flipping off various groups and attacking them through laws, regs, and lawsuits. The Chickens came home to roost, as happened in 1980.

They've spent 8 years building a political machine and using it as a cudgel against their opponents.  Let's see how they like it if Trump decides to use it against them.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »
Response by Liberal N Proud

Ever lost a loved one? Ever lost a job? Yeah, as invested as I was in this election, it feels that bad.

Twice in one month, I lost my job, now this.

Knowing what is ahead, recession and wars and hate will rule  the day. I am wondering if I will ever work again.
Disability gravy train. The dream of every DUmmy

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2016, 11:29:13 AM »
Response by anonymous

Depressed..... And ANGRY.

I still can barely eat. The hate that is already rolling out wrenches my gut. But I am angry. And I do not intend to go quietly in to the night. I will donate and volunteer to fight this scumbag. I will coordinate and look for connections and ideas on DU. In short, this is not the end. This is just another battle in the never-ending war for liberty and justice.

If only there were a DU action committee of some sort.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2016, 11:39:28 AM »
****ANNOUNCEMENT FROM franksolich*****

You know, in all the after-election excitement and brouhuahua, we seem to have forgotten that one of the consequences of the crash of Skins's island is the substantially increased traffic of primitives coming over here to lurk.  It's not a small stampede.

Which in turn kind of, uh, slowed this site down, causing things to be rather balky the past few days.....but no more.

Our champion miskie seems to have restored things to normal, despite the burden of lurking primitives.  So don't forget to thank him, or at least "high five" him!

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2016, 11:44:16 AM »
****ANNOUNCEMENT FROM franksolich*****

You know, in all the after-election excitement and brouhuahua, we seem to have forgotten that one of the consequences of the crash of Skins's island is the substantially increased traffic of primitives coming over here to lurk.  It's not a small stampede.

Which in turn kind of, uh, slowed this site down, causing things to be rather balky the past few days.....but no more.

Our champion miskie seems to have restored things to normal, despite the burden of lurking primitives.  So don't forget to thank him, or at least "high five" him!
Absolutely thanks to all who helped keep the site running.

It has been a little slower than usual, but didn't complain.  Figured it was the double combo of post election and the DUmp shuttering itself.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2016, 11:48:07 AM »

Response by Tobin S.

Hi guys, I felt terrible over the last couple of days, but I've come to look at the election results in a different way tonight that makes me feel better.

Over the next couple of years, at least, Republicans will have total control of our government: the House, the Senate, the White House, and the Supreme Court. If anything goes wrong, and it undoubtedly will, there will be no one else to blame.

We all know here at DU that the Republican party actually only truly serves a minuscule minority in this country: the very wealthy. We're talking about a tenth of a percent of the population. If the Republicans are true to form, that will become increasingly apparent over the next few years even to people who are largely ignorant about politics including many people who voted for Trump.

The main thing we have to hope for is that they do not get us involved in anymore wars. As long as that doesn't happen I think we can weather this storm.

Peace and I hope you guys get things patched up there soon.

Not a chance DUmbass,absolutely everything that goes wrong is the fault of 8 years of Lord Zero.
We have pretty good memories of you blaming Bush for all.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2016, 11:49:26 AM »
Absolutely thanks to all who helped keep the site running.

It has been a little slower than usual, but didn't complain.  Figured it was the double combo of post election and the DUmp shuttering itself.

Man, at times it seemed as if half the primitives wandered over here, but I really don't know; that's purely speculative.

But now's the ideal time, while Skins's island remains submerged, if one wants to yell at any particular primitive, to do it, because the odds are pretty good that particular primitive might actually be among us, and hear it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2016, 12:03:32 PM »

Response by Retrowire

I'm feeling angry but hopeful. I'm looking to our leaders to know what to do next. A little confused by Hillary asking us to give Trump a chance and Obama saying he feels "encouraged" after meeting him. But regarding our next actions, resistance seems to be the best idea. They gave us 8 years of obstructionism against Obama, we the people will treat them the same.

Hillary won the popular vote, and all those people who voted third party didn't want Trump either. The real majority is against this bullshit. And good people still exist. We just lost a battle, that's all.

Try getting a job.

Response by William769

Now that the shock has worn off, Defiance has set in. Knowing that Hillary won the popular vote, the trumpster can kiss my Lilly white ass. Anything he tries to undo, he can expect more of what happened last night with protests. I refuse to live in Trumps “America” and I refuse to let my fellow citizens also.

:badass:

**** off and die asshole.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2016, 12:07:21 PM »
Response by William769

Now that the shock has worn off, Defiance has set in. Knowing that Hillary won the popular vote, the trumpster can kiss my Lilly white ass. Anything he tries to undo, he can expect more of what happened last night with protests. I refuse to live in Trumps “America” and I refuse to let my fellow citizens also.

Always willing to compromise I believe we can figure out a way you can stay in America but also fulfill your promise as well.'
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2016, 12:09:20 PM »
I refuse to let my fellow citizens also.
  Who are you again?

Many thanks Miskie for whatever magic you did.  CC was a little hinky yesterday, but normal today.   :cheersmate:

I'm looking to our leaders to know what to do next.
  JHC.  Needy helpless infant sheep.

I know Skins pulled this stunt on purpose, and frankly it was pretty smart.  Look at it, he has absolute iron-fisted control over it all.  He decides what's posted, and nobody can interact with each other and start brawls.   

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2016, 12:11:51 PM »
Response by William769

Life's a bitch when you can't just stuff the ballot box in the state with the most lax voter laws, ain't it?

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if the number of absentee ballots outstanding are less than the margin of the winner of a state, don't several of the states not even bother to count them?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2016, 12:18:12 PM »

You know, as an anecdote to the disconsolation of the primitives--which can be catching, if one's not careful--for the last day and a half, I've been pretty much listening to versions of Beethoven's Ode to Joy from youtube.

I've surely heard it over a hundred times by now (the past forty hours), and there appears to be a lot more yet.

I suggest the primitives listen too, so as to dispel their melancholy.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2016, 12:49:11 PM »
I got a question.

Last night, the Hollywood celebrity Cher held a fund-raiser for Messalina Agrippina.

Last night was Thursday night, two days after the election.

What the Hell does Messalina Agrippina need more money for?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2016, 12:55:45 PM »
New batch of crazy released at the 503 DU page.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/503.php

Response by anonymous

Taking a mental health day. I still haven't looked at any news; I did not watch Hillary's speech yesterday but think I will today. All of my fb family and friends know I lost my daughter. I do not believe that there is a loss that life can hand a human worse than the loss of a child. Now I'm going to compare losing Bekah with losing the presidential election. No it's not the body blow that her death was; but it's bad, it's epically, tragically bad, and not just for me, but for the country and probably the world.

Sorry for your loss but seriously,  :wtf2:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Karin

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2016, 01:37:19 PM »
Response by anonymous

How am I feeling? Where to begin? First and foremost, I feel such sadness for how the media crucified Hillary during this campaign. Not a single one of you in the media portrayed who Hillary really is and her unbelievable accomplishments during her public servant career. She did so much good for so many.

I stopped there, feeling queasy. 

Response by Island Blue

I still feel totally numb. I got zero seconds sleep on election night. Yesterday morning I felt so overwhelmed that I went to the doctor to ask for some meds for anxiety for the first time ever in my life. I told the provider why I needed them and she was very understanding. At least the meds helped me sleep last night (and will again tonight).

I've been sleeping like a baby. 

Here's this guy:

Response by Geek Tragedy

1) Sad for so many people who had so much more at stake than I did.

2) Scared poopless that he and Paul Ryan will reach a "you do your evil, I'll do mine" consensus.

3) My wife crying and asking if she'll never see a woman president, her shattered hope crackling in her voice

:rotf:

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2016, 01:48:09 PM »
Oh, for the love of Dog. What a bunch of pussies.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2016, 02:07:50 PM »
Well, well.

I knew we'd been doing good, but I wasn't aware we'd been doing this good:

It began in 2010, when Republicans took the House by winning 63 seats, the biggest pickup since 1948, and six seats in the Senate. In 2014, Republicans gained another 13 House seats and took control of the Senate. Democrats lost more than 900 state legislative seats in this period.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/obamas-main-legacy-the-collapse-of-the-democratic-party/

Given this, the primitives never saw the history-changing events of November 8, 2016 coming?

Geezuz gawd.  What a bunch of contemptible idiots, the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge