Author Topic: Well! Looky there! There is a GoFundMe Account set up for that pizza joint  (Read 32358 times)

Offline Delmar

Why are they trying to pin it on the Koch brothers when one of the left's other favorite go-to bogeymen has his fingerprints all over it?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/02/a_reporter_went_shopping_for_bigots_in_indiana_and_unleashed_vicious_attacks_on_the_owners_of_a_pizzeria

Choke on that DUmmies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Being off by 3 orders of magnitude like that almost makes me wonder if she was trolling. The pic of her is pretty tiny, but I'm guessing her Math non-skills are more likely a product of the "New New Math" rather than of Common Core.

I saw a list this AM of the largest donations. There were one or two $5000 donations and several $1000 donations, but the vast majority had to have been in the hundreds, tens and smaller range. No R Party Conspiracy, no Koch Brothers conspiracy, just some 30K ordinary Americans using their checkbooks to voice their rejection of Lib/Prog thuggery.

Her Twitter account.
https://twitter.com/kandybros
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
Being off by 3 orders of magnitude like that almost makes me wonder if she was trolling. The pic of her is pretty tiny, but I'm guessing her Math non-skills are more likely a product of the "New New Math" rather than of Common Core.

I saw a list this AM of the largest donations. There were one or two $5000 donations and several $1000 donations, but the vast majority had to have been in the hundreds, tens and smaller range. No R Party Conspiracy, no Koch Brothers conspiracy, just some 30K ordinary Americans using their checkbooks to voice their rejection of Lib/Prog thuggery.

Don't forget that $10 donated in BuzzClik's name!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

Her Twitter account.
https://twitter.com/kandybros

Being less than handsome myself, I generally don't comment a lot on people's appearance, but that pic borders on scary. I'd guess her age to be in her 40s, which would put her more in the "New Math" era rather than the "New New Math" era. Basically both tried to bypass the "boring" stuff, like memorizing addition facts and multiplication tables, and tried to go for "understanding", with less emphasis on getting the right answers. Much like the "Look-Say" reading method tried to bypass the boring stage of learning what sounds letters and combinations of letter make, and go straight to memorizing and recognizing words.

The thing about the "old" "boring" methods is that they work very well for the majority of people. Shortcuts often don't work well. As for the "new" methods, well, her "calculation" was off by three orders of magnitude! Either she didn't use the calculator on her smart phone, or she's so out of it in Math that she doesn't know how to use a four-banger calculator!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti

And not one dime for the homosexual terrorists that got their lives fragged for their stupidity.  Don't forget that crucial piece - none of the righteous left lifted a finger to help those casualties for their cause. 

It's almost as if they are lying when they say they "care", isn't it?
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
And not one dime for the homosexual terrorists that got their lives fragged for their stupidity.  Don't forget that crucial piece - none of the righteous left lifted a finger to help those casualties for their cause. 

Oh, they "care" all right. They "care" to hug their trees, they "care" to vilify those ebil corporations that wield so much power, and they "care" to trust that government actually gives a shit.

Heavy on the "vilify". **** the "care".

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

One of the interesting aspects of that GoFundMe for the O'Connors is that among the donors were some homosexuals who were/are also disgusted at the activists' thuggery. The activists and their MSM shills try to keep such folks invisible, but they have to be fuming at this public rejection of their thuggery. The homosexual activists need to come up with some sort of epithet like "Uncle Tom" or "Race Traitor" to slap on homosexuals who reject their thuggery.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
One of the interesting aspects of that GoFundMe for the O'Connors is that among the donors were some homosexuals who were/are also disgusted at the activists' thuggery. The activists and their MSM shills try to keep such folks invisible, but they have to be fuming at this public rejection of their thuggery. The homosexual activists need to come up with some sort of epithet like "Uncle Tom" or "Race Traitor" to slap on homosexuals who reject their thuggery.

I doubt very many do.
They are a militant bunch.
There are a few classy exceptions.
Like Tammy Bruce, and maybe some of the log cabin GOPers.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Anyone is expendable to the left.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline landofconfusion80

I doubt very many do.
They are a militant bunch.
There are a few classy exceptions.
Like Tammy Bruce, and maybe some of the log cabin GOPers.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkp5wuuarOs[/youtube]
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)