Current Events > Breaking News

Rasmussen SC poll for Jan. 14; McCain 28%, Huckabee 19%, Romney 17%, Fred 16%

<< < (2/3) > >>

Freeper:
Wow McCaine is doing a hell of a lot better than I thought he would. I know lots of folks here don't like him but, if he were to get the nomination I will support him.

Atomic Lib Smasher:

--- Quote from: Freeper on January 15, 2008, 09:57:37 PM ---Wow McCaine is doing a hell of a lot better than I thought he would. I know lots of folks here don't like him but, if he were to get the nomination I will support him.

--- End quote ---

They put a turd sandwich over at the GOP side to run against Hitlery, I will vote for Turd sandwich... but this is why we have primaries. Too bad that a lot of the voters are ****in' morons who probably couldn't find their asses with both hands and a map, let along research into the candidates to really decide who they want as the Republican nominee.

But my backup won Michigan today. It must be the hair.

Freeper:

--- Quote from: Skizz on January 15, 2008, 10:04:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Freeper on January 15, 2008, 09:57:37 PM ---Wow McCaine is doing a hell of a lot better than I thought he would. I know lots of folks here don't like him but, if he were to get the nomination I will support him.

--- End quote ---

They put a turd sandwich over at the GOP side to run against Hitlery, I will vote for Turd sandwich... but this is why we have primaries. Too bad that a lot of the voters are ****in' morons who probably couldn't find their asses with both hands and a map, let along research into the candidates to really decide who they want as the Republican nominee.

But my backup won Michigan today. It must be the hair.

--- End quote ---

The best part is Rudy and Paul are at 5%  :rotf:

jendf:

--- Quote from: DixieBelle on January 15, 2008, 10:05:50 AM ---Come on Fredmentum!!! I'm still hoping for President Thompson. He's the only one who makes any sense.

--- End quote ---

Me too. I'm trying to keep the faith here. I'm glad he kicked ass in the debate last week. That seems to have helped his campaign some.

Wretched Excess:

--- End quote ---

I honestly think he is the last minute choice for the undecideds, and as a party, we are all very undecided this election.  he just seems like the safe bet, and conservatives will always go with the safe bet when uncertain.

not a flattering way of getting the nomination.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version