Current Events > Breaking News

Former White House Press Secretary Tony Snow joins CNN

(1/2) > >>

TheSarge:
WASHINGTON (CNN) — Former White House press secretary Tony Snow will join CNN as a conservative commentator beginning Monday.

CNN president Jon Klein announced that Snow, a long-time political observer with a longstanding news background, will contribute to CNN as the network continues to broadcast winning political coverage.

Snow most recently served as press secretary to President Bush. For 10 years, beginning in 1996, he appeared on Fox News Channel as the host of Fox News Sunday, Weekend Live with Tony Snow and other programs. Before joining Fox, Snow served as a substitute "From the Right" co-host for CNN's Crossfire.

Snow has also been a newspaper writer, radio host and columnist, and a speechwriter in the administration of the first President Bush.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/21/former-white-house-press-secretary-tony-snow-joins-cnn/

Ok I'm disappointed to say the least that Fox didn't keep him.  What's really funny about this are the comments below the story.

Uhhuh35:

--- Quote from: TheSarge on April 22, 2008, 06:58:02 AM ---WASHINGTON (CNN) — Former White House press secretary Tony Snow will join CNN as a conservative commentator beginning Monday.

CNN president Jon Klein announced that Snow, a long-time political observer with a longstanding news background, will contribute to CNN as the network continues to broadcast winning political coverage.

Snow most recently served as press secretary to President Bush. For 10 years, beginning in 1996, he appeared on Fox News Channel as the host of Fox News Sunday, Weekend Live with Tony Snow and other programs. Before joining Fox, Snow served as a substitute "From the Right" co-host for CNN's Crossfire.

Snow has also been a newspaper writer, radio host and columnist, and a speechwriter in the administration of the first President Bush.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/04/21/former-white-house-press-secretary-tony-snow-joins-cnn/

Ok I'm disappointed to say the least that Fox didn't keep him.  What's really funny about this are the comments below the story.

--- End quote ---
Hey if CNN offered me a Brinks truck full of cash to work for them I'd be working there too!

TheSarge:

--- Quote from: Uhhuh35 on April 22, 2008, 07:17:43 AM ---

Hey if CNN offered me a Brinks truck full of cash to work for them I'd be working there too!

--- End quote ---

What's funny is that now CNN has two Conservatives working for them and the left is handwringing about how it's turned into a conservative spin machine.

Lord Undies:

--- Quote from: TheSarge on April 22, 2008, 07:19:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

What's funny is that now CNN has two Conservatives working for them and the left is handwringing about how it's turned into a conservative spin machine.

--- End quote ---

I read the comments.  Most are typical of the left-wing braintrust.  "Why would CNN hire a liar for Bush?" 

What lies?  No one bothers to list an example.  "Tony Snow is dumb"  Really?  Give an example.

Most of the comments are written out of fear.  The left gets all panicky when they see a possiblity their mile wide/inch deep black river of distortions maybe exposed for what it is. 

Normal people laugh.  HaHa.       

BlueStateSaint:

--- Quote from: Lord Undies on April 22, 2008, 07:41:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: TheSarge on April 22, 2008, 07:19:08 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

H5s to all three of you.

I read the comments.  Most are typical of the left-wing braintrust.  "Why would CNN hire a liar for Bush?" 

What lies?  No one bothers to list an example.  "Tony Snow is dumb"  Really?  Give an example.

Most of the comments are written out of fear.  The left gets all panicky when they see a possiblity their mile wide/inch deep black river of distortions maybe exposed for what it is. 

Normal people laugh.  HaHa.       

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version