Author Topic: Officer's Report Reveals NFL Player's Alleged Racist Rant During DUI Arrest  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
A Jacksonville, Fla., television station has obtained documents detailing Jaguars cornerback Brian Williams’ racist rant to police the night he was arrested in September 2006 on suspicion of DUI, News 4 Jax reported.

The police officer involved wrote in a report that Williams called him "Honky mother (expletive)," and said, "I (expletive) your momma ... I (expletive) your wife twice." Williams allegedly went on to say he would do something to the officer’s daughter, News 4 Jax reported.

Williams apologized for his actions after the initial arrest, but recently withdrew the guilty plea he submitted after the 2006 incident.

That withdrawal allowed the arresting officer’s notes to be made public. The officer said at the time of the arrest he did not know Williams had recently signed a multimillion dollar deal with the Jaguars, News 4 Jax reported.

The officer’s report claims Williams told him, "You think I'm a drug dealing (expletive) looking for a gun?"

The officer stated Williams told him his car cost more than the officer would ever make.

Williams, his attorney and the Jaguars would not comment to News 4 Jax on the alleged comments.

"We can't tolerate this type of hatred and racial-type language in this community. It just divides — that is all it does," Isaiah Rumlin, president of the local chapter of the NAACP, told News 4 Jax.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346152,00.html
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 11:07:00 PM by Wretched Excess »

Offline Georgia Bulldog

Re: More "black" racism.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 08:05:41 AM »
Wow, I mean that's just...wow! Wonder if he'll have to make a public apology and beg for forgiveness. I know it probably won't happen.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 10:35:14 AM »
Wow, I mean that's just...wow! Wonder if he'll have to make a public apology and beg for forgiveness. I know it probably won't happen.

Hell no.  It was because of living under the oppression of being a black man in America.  He just assumed that whitey was out to get him, because it's their culture.  You know, they were slaves day before yesterday.  He has every right to act that way. :banghead:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Bh

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 07:43:50 PM »
How different would the media coverage be if a white star player had gone all racist on some black cops?  :hyper:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »
Oh, it gets better than that!

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/sex-with-a-nfl-players-girlfriend-heres-how-16966

After realizing he was getting a ticket after all that, he offered up his girl friend for sex with the officer if he dropped it!  Classy, Truly Classy!   :lmao:

well?

:picsneeded:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2008, 12:36:53 PM »
How different would the media coverage be if a white star player had gone all racist on some black cops?  :hyper:

It would be all Rodney King like.
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »
Not racism. Bigotry more than likely. People need to stop throwing around "racist" unless it's truly merited. Sad fact is, the left will never put the term away because they live by race/class warfare.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »

He'll just say that only sounds like racism to the untrained ear of a typical white person.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 01:06:58 PM »
Not racism. Bigotry more than likely. People need to stop throwing around "racist" unless it's truly merited. Sad fact is, the left will never put the term away because they live by race/class warfare.

:yeahthat:

One of the liberals' biggest cudgel is "You're a RACIST!"

I was brandished "racist" for laughing at Babs Streissand (who is Jewish) making Christmas albums  :rotf:

What is so funny about that to me is that the BIG Liberal that Babs is, uses capitalism to the fullest...but, oh  no, the rabid pack of libtards some how found a way to 'shame' me with their smoke and mirrors trick of somehow painting me a "racist" over that  :whatever:  :lmao:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Georgia Bulldog

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 11:05:35 PM »
I've been labeled a 'racist' before by some people when I tell them that I was born and raised in Georgia. There's a part of me that can't help but laugh.
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

Winston Churchill
1874-1965, British Statesman, Prime Minister

The Democrats say that the United States has had its days in the sun, that our nation has passed its zenith. My fellow citizens, I utterly reject that view.

Ronald Reagan
40th US President, 1911-2004

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour

I changed your thread topic subject, djones.  feel free to give me hell if (when? :-)) you don't like it.

Offline CBUSMS

• Probationary (Probie)
"We can't tolerate this type of hatred and racial-type language in this community. It just divides — that is all it does," Isaiah Rumlin, president of the local chapter of the NAACP, told News 4 Jax.

Wow. That's a pleasent surprise to see the NAACP to call him out.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
I wonder whose ass you have to kiss if you make racist comments about whites?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
I wonder whose ass you have to kiss if you make racist comments about whites?
He can start right here.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad