Author Topic: The mother of all baby bumps: Octuplets mum bares her ENORMOUS stomach just eigh  (Read 1442 times)

Offline thundley4

The pictures in the article were to gross to bring over. I didn't think there was a strong enough "Spork Warning".  View the article at your risk.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1142566/The-mother-baby-bumps-Octuplets-mum-bares-ENORMOUS-stomach-just-days-giving-birth.html

Offline jtyangel

I thgouth from the side that those red marks on the front were a pattern of veins, but when you view from the front those are stretch marks closely together...like one big stretch mark. I guess the taxpayers will get to foot the bill of her reconstructive surgery as well to lop off miles of abdominal skin still hanging a year out from now.  :thatsright:

Offline Miss Mia

Oh, man, that's rough.  There's a reason we're not supposed to give birth to that many kids, the stomach isn't supposed to be that stretched out.

But I'm sure her plastic surgeon will be more than happy to fix her all up.  *shiver*
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
I'm really tired of reading about this train wreck. Disgusting on so many levels.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
Someone needs to yank this woman's cooter workings before she breeds again.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...

Offline Miss Mia

Someone needs to yank this woman's cooter workings before she breeds again.

:rofl:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Oh sweet baby jeebus.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
Cocoa butter ain't gonna get rid of THOSE stretch marks! Dear God.... well, I'm sure the taxpayers will be footing the bill for her extra flabby and varicose veiney stomach plastic surgery.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline ReardenSteel

Babies are cute enough. I'm glad the one's with the eye patches got the super cool sunglass design. I'd hate to think of them starting out in the world with low self esteem.
 :-)
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Chris

• Administrator
This is just wrong.  :-)

[youtube=425,350]qsxHQk3ELBM[/youtube]
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
 :lmao:  He said "octo*****"

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
Ugh! This broad is so gross! I agree with ASDF! It's time for a sterilization!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!