Current Events > Breaking News

New Rasmussen Poll in NH : Obama 37%, Clinton 27%

(1/4) > >>

Wretched Excess:

Election 2008: New Hampshire Democratic Primary
New Hampshire: Obama 37% Clinton 27%

Barack Obama, fresh from his victory in Iowa, now holds a ten point lead over Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of the race found Obama with 37% of the vote while Clinton earns 27%. John Edwards is the only other candidate in double digits, with 19% support. Bill Richardson is the choice for 8%.

In a pre-Christmas poll, Clinton led Obama by three. In the poll before that, Obama led Clinton by three.

Clinton still leads nationally in the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll but Rasmussen Markets data suggests the race for the nomination is essentially even.

In New Hampshire, Obama leads Clinton by five points among Democrats and by sixteen points among Independents. The survey indicates that 40% of the voters will be Independents.

Eighty percent (80%) of Obama voters say they are certain they will vote for him. Seventy-three percent (73%) of Clinton voters say the same along with 64% of Edwards supporters.

http://rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_20082/2008_presidential_election/new_hampshire/election_2008_new_hampshire_democratic_primary

wow.  that's a 20 point turnaround in two days.   

Bondai:
As many of us know anything can happen when Americans go to the polls. That being said I think that many Americans remember the Clinton years and do not want to repeat them, she is not a likeable person. If you watch her on video she is stiff and a poor liar....she sucks.

Obama is at least likeable even if I don't agree with his agenda.

Atomic Lib Smasher:

--- Quote from: Bondai on January 05, 2008, 04:11:12 PM ---As many of us know anything can happen when Americans go to the polls. That being said I think that many Americans remember the Clinton years and do not want to repeat them, she is not a likeable person. If you watch her on video she is stiff and a poor liar....she sucks.

--- End quote ---

He sure is clean and articulate.  :-)

Wretched Excess:

--- Quote from: Bondai on January 05, 2008, 04:11:12 PM ---As many of us know anything can happen when Americans go to the polls. That being said I think that many Americans remember the Clinton years and do not want to repeat them, she is not a likeable person. If you watch her on video she is stiff and a poor liar....she sucks.

--- End quote ---

the guy is disguising is 100 proof liberal agenda in rhetoric of hope and such . . . . and people just aren't listening.  or don't care.

DixieBelle:
I hope they are lulled into a false sense of security and put all of their money on Obama. I think most of the GOP candidates can beat him.

Dear God, please let that be true!  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version