Interests > Around the House & In the Garage

Around the House & In the Garage Forum Rules

(1/3) > >>

franksolich:
AUTOMOTIVE DISCUSSIONSAll General Board Rules apply here. Moderator has the final say on what’s appropriate.

Oh wow.

We have a new forum here, and one most likely destined to bring in more people, some of them becoming members.

I'm not sure who the moderator is here, but when I suggested it, I suggested it as a place for others to describe automotive problems, and to post photographs automotively-related.

And then the idea was expanded a bit, to include lawn equipment stuff, swimming pool stuff, wood-cutting stuff; anything mechanical.  Power tools whatnot.

The only suggestion I have is that if someone posts of a photograph of his vehicle, please bmp it, and white-out the number on the license plate, and then jpg it and post it.  It's just good internet security.

Link to General Board Rules.

Rebel:

--- Quote from: franksolich on January 25, 2008, 09:32:30 AM ---The only suggestion I have is that if someone posts of a photograph of his vehicle, please bmp it, and white-out the number on the license plate, and then jpg it and post it.  It's just good internet security.

--- End quote ---

...but then, how are we to attract the stalkers? :confused:

franksolich:

--- Quote from: Rebel on January 25, 2008, 09:34:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: franksolich on January 25, 2008, 09:32:30 AM ---The only suggestion I have is that if someone posts of a photograph of his vehicle, please bmp it, and white-out the number on the license plate, and then jpg it and post it.  It's just good internet security.

--- End quote ---

...but then, how are we to attract the stalkers? :confused:

--- End quote ---

Oh, the primitives will come.

I'm sure that by the end of March, the primitives will be over here in droves.

It takes time.

Toastedturningtidelegs:
 :rotf: As soon as I saw this I knew Frank would be in here.

Chris_:
Nifty.  Can I get my car threads moved over here from GD?   :beer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version