Current Events > Breaking News

BREAKING: Mass shooting at Texas elementary school, multiple children, 2 adults

(1/12) > >>

Ptarmigan:
BREAKING: Mass shooting at Texas elementary school, multiple children, 2 adults dead, multiple injuries
https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-mass-shooting-at-texas-elementary-school-two-children-dead-multiple-injuries

--- Quote ---UPDATE: Eva Mireles, a fourth grade teacher at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, has been the first victim identified in the mass shooting at the school.

UPDATE: According to Fox News, the death toll has risen to at least 18 children and two adults.

UPDATE:  According to the Daily Mail, Ramos messaged a girl he knew on instagram before the attack. "Be grateful I tagged you" Salvador Ramos told her. "No it's just scary fr," the girl responded. "How," said the shooter suspect. "i barely know you and u tag me in a picture with some guns." After the shooting transpired, the girl added "he's a stranger i know nothing about him he decided to tag me in his gun post. i'm so sorry for the victims and their families i really don't know what to say." In the lead-up to the attack, Salavador Ramos reportedly told this person they were "about to" shoot up a school. "The only reason i responded to him was because i was afraid of him i wish i stayed awake to at least try to convince him to not commit his crime. I didn't know," added the girl.
--- End quote ---

The killer is identified as 18 year old Salvador Ramos.

Ptarmigan:
Uvalde, Texas school shooting leaves 19 children, 3 adults, including shooter dead
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/uvalde-texas-school-shooting

--- Quote ---Uvalde, Texas school shooting leaves 19 children, three adults, including shooter dead
The total number of dead from Tuesday's shooting at a Uvalde, Texas elementary school has increased to 22 victims.

The Texas Department of Public Safety told Fox News that 19 children were killed as well as two teachers were confirmed dead.

The other person killed was the suspected gunman, Salvador Ramos.
--- End quote ---

The death toll is now up to 22.  :mad: :argh:  :censored:

SVPete:
Mass shooters like Ramos need to be unpersoned in news reports and spoken of as the rabid animals they are/were.

Eupher:
It doesn't take long for the gun grabbers to start running their yaps.

In this case, the Golden State Warriors head coach, Steve Kerr, decided to show his ass after babbling his speech and flounced out of the presser.

I read an account earlier this morning that Dana Loesch did a great job in refuting Kerr's bullshit in just a few words, I think on Tucker's show. No link, though. Sorry.

Mr Mannn:
rumor: The kid was mentally disabled and was mad because he could not graduate. So a guy from the Area told the reporter yesterday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version