Author Topic: Climate Activist dies after lighting himself on fire outside Supreme Court  (Read 818 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://nypost.com/2022/04/23/wynn-bruce-dies-after-lighting-himself-on-fire-outside-supreme-court/

Click the link for the story. the title says it all. This was a futile attempt to connect something with Earth Day.
I say look at his picture below. It just screams he has mental problems. He chose to die in the most painful way and he will be forgotten tomorrow. No one will psychoanalyze him. No one will scrutinize his social media. A wasted pointless death.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
"A wasted pointless death."

Oh boy, do I ever agree with that Mr. Mannn!  Such a poor foolish soul!!!

On "Earth Day" naturally!  :lmao: (No comment needed from me.)   :

Will now go back & read from your link.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 12:16:12 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
You'd think a climate activist would find a method of suicide that wouldn't add carbon to the enviroment.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Something of note from your link ...

"A Facebook page belonging to a person named Wynn Bruce said he was a Buddhist and a climate activist.

In 2020, Bruce left a cryptic Facebook comment that included a fire emoji and the date of his death, 4/22/2022."

SNIP ...

A Buddhist priest from Boulder said she knew Bruce and called his death “an act of compassion.”

“This guy was my friend. He meditated with our sangha [Buddhist community],” Dr. K. Kritee wrote.

This act is not suicide. This is a deeply fearless act of compassion to bring attention to climate crisis."

Still more at the link.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 12:13:17 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Sorry Zath ... if I repeated anything you wrote.

You came in before me while I was still doing my 2-fingered typing!   :-)

Offline SVPete

Well, Bye.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
You'd think a climate activist would find a method of suicide that wouldn't add carbon to the enviroment.

I was thinking this exact thing. GMTA!  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Muddling 2

At least he didn't murder his girlfriend and conceal her body in a trunk.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

"Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, only changed in form." -- high school physics, before it was infiltrated by CRT.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
At least he didn't murder his girlfriend and conceal her body in a trunk.

There is still time to discover her remains...

To the Buddhist monk who said this wasn't a suicide, Yes it was. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise. There is nothing compassionate about setting oneself on fire over ideology when it will achieve absolutely nothing. There is nothing compassionate about what this is doing to his family and loved ones. Mr. Bruce wasn't thinking about all the hurt that will ensue in the wake of the death. It was a very selfish, narcissistic act.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline 3rd-try

Easily accessible information by the tons by just searching "earth day failed predictions". Not just predictions will show up. Science from both sides is examined. Pretty much every climate change "fact" has been shot down with detailed data.

How so many willingly accepted this scam has nothing to do with scientific proof. The grassroots GW alarmist believes what they want and refuse to investigate the data. They're comfortable in that cozy circle of people.

They don't question the ocean front properties purchased by their climate heroes. They don't wonder how Al Gore is approaching billionaire status after having a worth of $2M when he left office. And sadly, they aren't curious at all.

Just another "shut up and think like me" liberal mental disorder on display.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Easily accessible information by the tons by just searching "earth day failed predictions". Not just predictions will show up. Science from both sides is examined. Pretty much every climate change "fact" has been shot down with detailed data.

"They don't question the ocean front properties purchased by their climate heroes."

That's the one that gets me the most.  Such insufferable fools! :argh:

Offline SVPete

Apparently the guy planned his suicide a year and a half ago, including choosing the date.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I'm not up on the Buddhist thing so much, but don't they have a central belief system in reincarnation? If that's true, this jagoff probably thinks he'll come back as a Zippo lighter.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
And if he had committed the act 18 months ago when he first started planning it, he could have saved himself at minimum $2/gallon. Thanks Biden!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

Based on how he looks we can assume his Darwin Award is assured.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
Apparently the guy planned his suicide a year and a half ago, including choosing the date.

"including choosing the date."

He may have been quite mentally unbalanced for whatever the reason ...

But I'll give him credit for getting the date correct at least, poor sad soul!   

I feel sorry for his friends & family who may have been caught unaware of his commitment to do so.