Author Topic: The DUmbest Thing you'll Read all Day  (Read 776 times)

Offline Karin

The DUmbest Thing you'll Read all Day
« on: December 03, 2021, 01:54:42 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216109462

Star Member Silent3 (11,674 posts)

If only there were a safe method of abortion that involved using a firearm...
...then we could get some Republican support for women's rights.

Or maybe a tiny gun can be implanted next to the embryo or fetus, and the mother can then claim she feels threatened.

This would work best, of course, if the mother claims the father is black.

I lost brain cells reading that. 

Star Member WhiskeyGrinder (14,602 posts)

4. This is kinda weird.

Ya think?

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: The DUmbest Thing you'll Read all Day
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 02:05:01 PM »
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 02:57:11 PM »
I'll bet I know where they got that idea....

https://www.thesun.ie/news/7971741/webcam-model-shoots-herself-vagina/

how did you stumble across that on the web?

nevermind, I don't want to know

Back to the original DUmmies post, they seem to think that we will agree to anything as long as a firearm is involved with it.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 03:08:42 PM »
MineralMan (140,495 posts)

3. Unfortunately, women are killed with alarming frequency for

getting pregnant, usually by the man who made them pregnant. So, I'm not sure that's such a good idea, you know...

No.  No they are not. 

It is likely true in the circles mm travels but in the Real World it is so rare it is almost never even imagined.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 03:58:32 PM »
MineralMan (140,495 posts)

3. Unfortunately, women are killed with alarming frequency for

getting pregnant, usually by the man who made them pregnant. ...

MM left out a key detail. In at least some of such cases, the killing happened after the woman refused to have an abortion. IOW, MM lied by omission, unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2021, 04:22:53 PM »
how did you stumble across that on the web?

nevermind, I don't want to know

Back to the original DUmmies post, they seem to think that we will agree to anything as long as a firearm is involved with it.

:lmao:

Just normal Reddit stuff, sadly. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2021, 04:57:46 PM »
Hell, every day is a repeat of "The DUmbest thing you'll read all day" over yonder.  This was someone's tag line or signature line here or CU, but just when you think the DUmmies can dig deeper in the well of stupidity, they keep going deeper.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2021, 05:11:03 PM »
The phrase “safe method of abortion” isn’t really applicable to the unborn child that’s murdered, is it primitives?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2021, 05:35:51 PM »
The phrase “safe method of abortion” isn’t really applicable to the unborn child that’s murdered, is it primitives?

they consider that collateral damage that is acceptable to them as long as their goals are met
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2021, 05:43:47 PM »
"The DUmbest thing you'll read all day"

Yet. And certainly it won't be tomorrow. The DUmbasses can only asymptotically approach maximum leftist stupidity. It can never be reached but they try. They try so hard each and every hour of every day.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2021, 09:05:15 PM »
Dan (2,802 posts)

10. When I was in the service - some many years ago

There was a radio discussion about rape and abortion.

A LTC called in and said that he was against abortion. As the conversation continues, it was asked if he was against abortion in the case of rape.

The conversation went something like this - if the woman was white and the rapist was white, then he could not support an abortion.

If the woman was white and the rapist was black, then he would support an abortion.

I then turned off the radio.

I'll take shit that never happened for 1000, Alex.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2021, 09:13:19 PM »
Claustrum (2,728 posts)

2. Don't they want to charge women for miscarriage that's completely not the mother's fault?

No, DUmbass, I doubt any of us are against early-term abortion in the case of incest, rape, or if delivery may cause deadly harm to the mother. What we're OPPOSED to is you immoral ****s using it as a contraception and many of you leftists exhibit joy in the killing of a child. The overwhelming majority of us are NOT opposed to contraception, but you ****ers took it too far. WAY too far. When Gosnell is a hero of yours? You've went completely off the ****ing rails. MOST of you who I see in protests don't even have anything to worry about anyway. I highly doubt there's a guy that'll give you neither the time nor day....unless he's also a leftist then are you even sure of his gender?

Besides, you low-IQ ****ers who don't read or listen, the overturning of RvW doesn't ban abortion; it sends it back to the states. ALL liberal states will allow it.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 05:43:36 AM »
Quote from: Claustrum (2,728 posts)

2. Don't they want to charge women for miscarriage that's completely not the mother's fault?

Even for a DUmmy that’s pretty dimwitted. We oppose abortion because we regard intentionally killing innocent humans as wrong. Any half-decent pro-lifer (which includes every one I’ve met) has far greater concern for a woman who miscarries precisely because we know that the poor mother has lost a child and not just a bundle of cells.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2021, 06:30:46 AM »
Even for a DUmmy that’s pretty dimwitted. We oppose abortion because we regard intentionally killing innocent humans as wrong. Any half-decent pro-lifer (which includes every one I’ve met) has far greater concern for a woman who miscarries precisely because we know that the poor mother has lost a child and not just a bundle of cells.
This all hits very close to home because my family has just suffered a 2nd trimester loss for the second time. My wife has never gotten over the first and this one has devastated her. These people are animals in the purest definition possible. They will never understand life and the connection between mother and child
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2021, 08:37:26 AM »
Claustrum (2,728 posts)

No, but I'll give Femi-DUmmie Claustrum credit for posting an anti-Pro-Life lie I had not heard before. Unsurprisingly, no one called out Femi-DUmmie Claustrum's lie, though the thread didn't get a lot of replies (probably because the OP was so dumb and pretzellated).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline enslaved1

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2021, 10:39:34 AM »
No, DUmbass, I doubt any of us are against early-term abortion in the case of incest, rape, or if delivery may cause deadly harm to the mother. What we're OPPOSED to is you immoral ****s using it as a contraception and many of you leftists exhibit joy in the killing of a child. The overwhelming majority of us are NOT opposed to contraception, but you ****ers took it too far. WAY too far. When Gosnell is a hero of yours? You've went completely off the ****ing rails. MOST of you who I see in protests don't even have anything to worry about anyway. I highly doubt there's a guy that'll give you neither the time nor day....unless he's also a leftist then are you even sure of his gender?

Besides, you low-IQ ****ers who don't read or listen, the overturning of RvW doesn't ban abortion; it sends it back to the states. ALL liberal states will allow it.

It's a hard call, and not a position I would ever want to be involved in in any aspect, but I am opposed to abortions in the horrible cases of rape, and incest, and have not been shown sufficient evidence that the frequency or likely-hood of deadly danger to the mother is enough to leave that option in there. Biblically, nothing happens without God's say so, even things we see as tragedy through out earthly eyes, which means if a woman gets pregnant from any of those events, there's a reason for it.  There's some possible argument for the very early one's, but we're living on the slippery slope which that idea goes down.

Other than that, I agree with the rest of your post.  The issue of abortion has gone far past any interest in women's safety and rights, and turned into a disregard for human life and just a flat demand to be able to execute your child at whim.   

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2021, 11:09:03 AM »
I have a brand new DUmbest Thing you'll read today.  This is from a thread about gas prices.  They're comparing from where they live:

Star Member Marcuse (4,925 posts)

7. Gas across the Canadian border from me is $1.38, not adjusting for the cheaper $ and larger gallon.

MichMan (5,831 posts)

9. Larger gallon? Its per liter

A liter is slightly bigger than a quart. $1.38 cdn per liter is $4.19 a gallon in USD

:lmao: :rofl: :rotf:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2021, 11:31:56 AM »
MichMan (5,831 posts)

9. Larger gallon? Its per liter

A liter is slightly bigger than a quart. $1.38 cdn per liter is $4.19 a gallon in USD

:rotf: It took 9 replies for someone to figure this out.

:rotf: $4.19 USD per gallon would probably be a >10% decrease from what I've been paying (i.e. a much greater decrease than the $0.02 decrease Dems were braying about last week).

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2021, 03:09:21 PM »
Hell, every day is a repeat of "The DUmbest thing you'll read all day" over yonder.  This was someone's tag line or signature line here or CU, but just when you think the DUmmies can dig deeper in the well of stupidity, they keep going deeper.

I believe that was mine. It was "Just when you think the DUmmies have hit the bottom of the barrel of stupid they kick that thing out of the way and keep digging where it stood" or something like that.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 03:59:49 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2021, 06:13:46 PM »
I believe that was mine. It was "Just when you think the DUmmies have hit the bottom of the barrel of stupid they kick that thing out of the way and keep digging where it stood" or something like that.

Ah, thanks!  Couldn't recall who had that in their signature nor the exact quote, but it was the sentiment.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2021, 09:16:50 PM »
I have a brand new DUmbest Thing you'll read today.  This is from a thread about gas prices.  They're comparing from where they live:

:lmao: :rofl: :rotf:

The one about gas prices at least was entertainingly dumb instead of offensively dumb like the first one.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2021, 09:46:08 PM »
It might've been the dumbest thing one read that day, but DU faces stiff competition from itself.