Author Topic: Sen. Marshall: Biden Can’t Make Electric Cars Viable, So He’s Raising Gas Prices  (Read 372 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/12/gop-sen-marshall-biden-cant-make-electric-cars-viable-so-hes-raising-gas-prices/
On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria,” Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS) argued that President Joe Biden realizes he can’t make electric vehicles economically viable and so “they’re going to raise the price of gasoline.”

Marshall said, “The president realizes that they can never bring the cost of running an electric car down to what it is — the cost for an internal combustion engine. So, they’re going to raise the price of gasoline. So, just think about what he’s done since he’s taken over. I said back in February, gas would be $5 a gallon by Christmas and we’re on our way there. One of the things happening here in Kansas is, we can’t get financing anymore for drilling.”
The states are going to have to buck Washington and allow for drilling anyways.
Disobedience on a statewide level.

Offline thundley4

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/12/gop-sen-marshall-biden-cant-make-electric-cars-viable-so-hes-raising-gas-prices/The states are going to have to buck Washington and allow for drilling anyways.
Disobedience on a statewide level.

This has been the Democrat's plan since 2008 when Obama said:   “Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.”

Later on he said that all energy prices would go up.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

What happened to the automotive patent-conspiracies from 20-or-so years ago? 

Shadowy colleges, shadowy 'contests'... where the public is invited to freely enter their inventions to solve whatever theme... and the winners get a paid scholarship, but give-up the 'rights' to their invention.

I'm specifically alluding-to 'the water-engine'.  Remember, the invention doesn't have to work.  It's the patent-rights to it, that are in-play.  Shadowy 'oil companies' were behind snuffing anything that would replace gasoline combustion-engines.  In David Mamet's play; The Water-Engine, the inventor is eventually assassinated for investigating what happened to his patent.  In real life (late 70's), a kid was thinking of suing the University Of Michigan over the disappearance of his perpetual-motion water-powered engine.  A complaint?  Oil/auto companies were jigging the price of a water-powered car so it would premier on the market 'at the same price' as a gasoline-powered car.

Sound familiar?  I wouldn't be surprised if similar shenanigans are in-play with powerful elites today.