Author Topic: Teen Who Reported Sexual Assault at School Suspended, Even After Boy Charged  (Read 302 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Teen Who Reported Sexual Assault at School Suspended, Even After Boy Charged
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/06/teen-reported-sexual-assault-school-suspended-even-after-boy-charged/

A 15-year-old girl who reported to school officials and the police in Charlotte, North Carolina, that she was sexually assaulted by a boy in the girl’s bathroom has been suspended, according to media reports.

Following a 45-minute interview with the victim, who said the boy put his hands down her pants and under her shirt, the police charged the boy with two counts of sexual battery. But school officials decided to suspend the girl for “false reporting.”

The Daily Beast and the local Fox News affiliate reported on the development, both refraining from using the name of the girl or her mother, who spoke to the media about her daughter’s experience.

Shades of Loudoun County.  :mad: :argh: :censored:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Mr Mannn

Teen Who Reported Sexual Assault at School Suspended, Even After Boy Charged
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/06/teen-reported-sexual-assault-school-suspended-even-after-boy-charged/

Shades of Loudoun County.  :mad: :argh: :censored:
Democrats will sacrifice your children on the altar of their agenda.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I read the story. Let me make sure I understand this.

The girl had been molested multiple times by a BOY in the GIRL'S bathroom. She didn't say anything then to anyone because she believed she wouldn't be believed.

She sees a presentation and decides to report it. Seems plausible to me.

The boy eventually confesses to the crime(s) to the cops, admitting to the assaults, and is charged.

So simply because the SCHOOL can't (or won't) corroborate or accept the police investigation, they're going to suspend the girl from school for one day and force her to sign a non-retaliation letter?

**** that. Sounds like a lawsuit to me. The girl can't legally sign anything anyway as she's not of age. Her parents could, but if they're smart they won't.

I'm sure there's more to this, but it stinks.

For one, get BOYS out of the GIRL'S bathroom. A moron could see there'd be problems with the LGBTQRSTUV+ agenda. Some allegedly smart people are in positions of power and illustrate their own stupidity.  :whatever:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.