Author Topic: Packers QB Aaron Rodgers: 'I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now'  (Read 277 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

Aaron Rodgers made his first public comments Friday after testing positive for COVID-19. The Green Bay Packers quarterback made his usual appearance on "The Pat McAfee Show," where he spoke about the "woke mob" and "cancel culture" while explaining why he has not been vaccinated.

McAfee gave Rodgers an open floor to start the discussion. Rodgers began by blaming the "woke mob" for coming at him.

"I realize I'm in the crosshairs of the woke mob right now," Rodgers said. "So before my final nail gets put in my cancel culture casket, I think I would like to set the record straight on so many of the blatant lies that are out there about myself."

Rodgers said he did plenty of research on the vaccines, but discovered he is allergic to something in the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. He said the Johnson & Johnson vaccine became his only option, but when that got pulled in April because of blood clotting issues, he sought other treatments based on conversations with his medical team.

Rodgers did not go into detail on that treatment plan.

Rodgers asked the Packers to "accept my immunization status as under their vaccination protocol." Rodgers said he didn't believe some of the league's protocols were based on science, and were instituted to shame players to get a COVID-19 vaccine. The league informed Rodgers he was considered unvaccinated.

Rodgers placed blame on the media, saying reporters were "on a witch hunt" to identify which players were vaccinated. He also blamed reporters at the news conference where Rodgers said he was "immunized." Rodgers said if any reporter asked a follow-up question, Rodgers would have explained he's "not an anti-vax flat earther," but that he's a "critical thinker."

Rodgers continued to speak uninterrupted. He invoked "my body, my choice," thanked Joe Rogan for giving Rodgers advice and quoted Martin Luther King Jr.

https://sports.yahoo.com/aaron-rodgers-discusses-positive-covid-19-test-im-in-the-crosshairs-of-the-woke-mob-right-now-173236045.html

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Mind over matter, Mr.Rogers. You don't mind because they don't matter.

The 'Woke Mob' has no power over you that you don't give them.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus