Author Topic: 2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Mary Ann

2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House
« on: December 02, 2019, 09:12:33 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212744321

demmiblue (23,412 posts)

2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House

Credit where credit is due... I think it looks beautiful.
Brought this over because of a couple of the responses:
Maribelle (4,646 posts)

9. Thanks to US Taxpayers ...

the extravagance of her sickening spending knows no limits, and is beyond control.

And this year we give our retired citizens, most of whom worked decades at low wages all the while faithfully contributing their share of taxes, a paltry 1.6 percent, not even half of their real cost-of-living increases in 2019.

But we promised them when we took their money they would get an increase at least covering last year's cost-of-living increases.

But then, what's a promise? More lights for the trees, more wreaths for the windows you missed in the attic and basement windows, please.
NRaleighLiberal (48,936 posts)

12. can I be a buzzkill? when so many Americans have little to nothing

when food stamps are getting cut and on and on...

I can't even look, because I simply can't appreciate it. I can't separate the monsters responsible from any perceived beauty. There are no positive values there. YMMV, though. Rant over.
Anyone remember all the DU rants about the taxpayer $$$$ spent when unemployment was 10%, taxes and healthcare premiums were going up, and people were losing their health insurance??? Of course not; Obama was president.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Re: 2019 Christmas Decorations at the White House
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 09:20:52 AM »
I remember they LOVED the way moochelle decorated for Christmas, and it was no less "extravagant".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 09:29:46 AM »
I remember they LOVED the way moochelle decorated for Christmas, and it was no less "extravagant".
How about the taxpayer money spent upholstering Mooch's fat ass? Melania is far better dressed, and I bet it doesn't cost the taxpayers a dime.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 10:02:58 AM »
HGTV picture, 2015:

Also from 2015:

Also Obamian, unsure of year:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 10:07:05 AM »
How about the taxpayer money spent upholstering Mooch's fat ass? Melania is far better dressed, and I bet it doesn't cost the taxpayers a dime.

Not to mention the reported size in staff for the Obama's vs the Trump's.

And you don't hear them saying anything about The Donald donating all of his presidential salary each quarter either.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 02:36:32 PM »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: H5

It would also have cost a lot to do hilliary's fat ass as well! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 04:10:09 PM »
https://democraticunderground.net/10028383521
I love Christmas, and Christmas decorations, but those seem kind of--ordinary, and unimaginative, to me.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 04:23:02 PM »
Yet the DUmmies of course had no problem with the $100 million or more, taxpayer- funded vacations that the Obamas would take every month or so of his foul Administration, even as Barack would then give long- winded speeches about how "You know, we're livin' in some hard times, and everybody's gonna have to start makin' a few sacrifices. If you were plannin' a vacation to Las Vegas, you might maybe consider not goin'!"

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 04:32:59 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: H5

It would also have cost a lot to do hilliary's fat ass as well! :-)

Why?  She's been running around for the last several years wearing old mattresses with no stuffing in them, old Hoover vacuum cleaner bags, and drapes, for crying out loud!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen