Author Topic: Biden To Set Free Would-Be 9/11 Hijacker  (Read 549 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Biden To Set Free Would-Be 9/11 Hijacker
« on: February 07, 2022, 06:57:38 PM »
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-to-set-free-would-be-9-11-hijacker/

The Biden administration is slated to set free a would-be 9/11 hijacker who has been imprisoned at Guantanamo Bay for his role in the deadly strike on Americans at the World Trade Center, generating outrage from top Republican lawmakers.

Mohammed al-Qahtani, who planned to hijack planes on Sept. 11, 2001, for al Qaeda but was denied entry into the United States, will be transferred to Saudi Arabia following the Biden administration's decision late last week to set him free. He is scheduled to be flown to Saudi Arabia and placed in a "custodial rehabilitation and mental health care program for extremists," according to the New York Times.

Rep. Mike Rogers (R., Ala.), lead Republican on the House Armed Services Committee, called the Biden administration's decision "an appalling capitulation to the far-left."

"Letting a 9/11 hijacker walk free is an appalling capitulation to the far-left," Rogers said. "On Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda terrorists killed nearly 3,000 people—Mohammed al-Qahtani was supposed to be one of the hijackers that day. He flew to America to participate in the attack and would have succeeded but for sharp-eyed INS [Immigration and Naturalization Service] agents. The leader of the 9/11 attacks, Mohamed Atta, was waiting in the airport parking lot to pick up al-Qahtani when he was denied entry to the United States."

Mohammed al-Qahtani should be executed.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline YupItsMe

Re: Biden To Set Free Would-Be 9/11 Hijacker
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 07:01:29 AM »
  I'm sure Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are downright gleeful.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 08:16:11 AM »
  I'm sure Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib are downright gleeful.
Yeah. I don't know if they have learned enough to keep their mouths shut. I see them as nothing more than spies with access to classified information.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 09:29:46 AM »
Yeah. I don't know if they have learned enough to keep their mouths shut. I see them as nothing more than spies with access to classified information.

Yep. Their hatred of the Jews and, for that matter, hatred of America is as plain as day. And yet their constituents continue to vote them in office.

It's an embarrassment for me, especially as Tlaib is the congresscritter from the district in which I grew up. I left Michigan in 1997 and returned only for brief visits since then, but I am positively gobsmacked as to the sheer idiocy of those who voted for that scrunt. Some of them are people I grew up with.  :hammer:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 07:37:37 PM »
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-to-set-free-would-be-9-11-hijacker/

No! No!  Too quick & not painful enough punishment ...

He should first be waterboarded, to scare the living crap out of him, then put through a woodchipper feet first!   :argh: :argh:  :argh:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 07:41:04 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)