Author Topic: OMG !! OMG !!!  (Read 7313 times)

Offline debk

Re: OMG !! OMG !!!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2010, 10:22:11 AM »
Yeah, they removed the majority of the contaminated soil and replaced it at a very large expense to the taxpayer. After all, it's not THEIR money!!!  :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Did you also notice the size of some of those berry bushes? Those weren't $20 bushes that were planted...those were expensively large bushes to have borne fruit this year...  :o
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 02:46:10 PM »
That color combination reminds me of Richard Petty. :p

I don't think Michelle Obama intetionallly chose the Gulf Livery colors, but that's what she's wearing.

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Woodhick

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2010, 01:15:12 PM »
I actually kind of like what she is wearing in that picture.  They style and color combo is retro.  I love Alton Brown and Iron Chef but I don't think I can stomach this one. 
She could wear anything and it still looks like she wraped her ass in burlap. :rotf:
GUN CONTROL is Hitting Your Mark The First Shot !!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2010, 01:27:53 PM »
And amazingly enough, months after the fact and NOBODY has made mention of the fact that NONE of the stuff they used on Iron Chef actually CAME from the WH garden...they had to go out and BUY it...

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/14/everythings-staged-michelle-obamas-garden-food-was-fake/
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2010, 01:35:32 PM »
And amazingly enough, months after the fact and NOBODY has made mention of the fact that NONE of the stuff they used on Iron Chef actually CAME from the WH garden...they had to go out and BUY it...

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/14/everythings-staged-michelle-obamas-garden-food-was-fake/

The WH garden is likely lead contaminated, so they gave it to the homeless or something

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2010, 01:54:14 PM »
The WH garden is likely lead contaminated, so they gave it to the homeless or something

Even though I absolutely LOATHE the 0bama Administration and all of the parties involved, that statement is just plain dumb.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »
Even though I absolutely LOATHE the 0bama Administration and all of the parties involved, that statement is just plain dumb.

possibly. but try and prove it. //DU

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 06:09:32 PM »
The Obama's are hosting an Iron Chef competition.....how much more can they disgrace the office of the Presidency?   Now I like Iron Chef...but give me a break!  What's next a Barrack and Shelly reality show??

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 03:06:54 PM »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.