Author Topic: Free science fiction novel - Knox's Irregulars  (Read 10692 times)

Offline jwesley

• Probationary (Probie)
Free science fiction novel - Knox's Irregulars
« on: November 05, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »
Too often, conservatives and Christians win the political fight but lose the culture. It doesn't matter how many elections we win if the Left rots the culture right around us. Conservatives need to be writing books, movies, and music. So this is my foray into the good fight.

I'm looking for Amazon or Goodreads reviews for my new science fiction book, Knox's Irregulars. It's a fast-paced action novel written from a traditionalist, conservative perspective. If anyone is interested, I'd love to send you a free copy in Kindle, .epub or PDF format.

Just drop me an email at jwesleybush@gmail.com. Also, the paperback version will be released in about three weeks.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: Free science fiction novel - Knox's Irregulars
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »
 :popcorn:
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Free science fiction novel - Knox's Irregulars
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 09:05:42 AM »
Too often, conservatives and Christians win the political fight but lose the culture. It doesn't matter how many elections we win if the Left rots the culture right around us. Conservatives need to be writing books, movies, and music. So this is my foray into the good fight.

I'm looking for Amazon or Goodreads reviews for my new science fiction book, Knox's Irregulars. It's a fast-paced action novel written from a traditionalist, conservative perspective. If anyone is interested, I'd love to send you a free copy in Kindle, .epub or PDF format.

Just drop me an email at jwesleybush@gmail.com. Also, the paperback version will be released in about three weeks.

Is your book about Fort Knox in Maine where POW were incarcerated in the war?

We visited this Fort on the coast and saw the conditions everyone lived in.   Most underground stone shelters, how anyone guards or prisoners survived the Maine winters is beyond me.