Author Topic: My heart breaks when I think of how Rep. Cummings had to spend some of  (Read 973 times)

Online CC27

mfcorey1 (9,255 posts)

My heart breaks when I think of how Rep. Cummings had to spend some of

his last days fighting off unfounded allegations about him and Baltimore started by that a**hole in the people's house.. There is a special place in hell for donald trump. Rest in peace, Congressman. We will continue your fight.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212591671

Seems as if every single post is about Cummings. I get it, but the DUmmies are going over board.

Offline SVPete

Re: My heart breaks when I think of how Rep. Cummings had to spend some of
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 08:20:05 AM »
mfcorey1 (9,255 posts)

My heart breaks when I think of how Rep. Cummings had to spend some of

his last days fighting off unfounded allegations about him and Baltimore started by that a**hole in the people's house.

If Cummings was "fighting" Trump's comments about the awful state of Baltimore, well, fighting against truth might not have been healthy. Among major US cities, Baltimore has the 5th worst murder rate. And that small group of volunteers DUpipo probably demonized demonstrated how many tons of trash litter Baltimore streets and alleys. Would that Cummings had expended his energies trying to clean up Baltimore rather than defending the awful status quo.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 08:46:41 AM »
The constituents in his district have a track record of voting for scoundrels who line their own pockets while not caring about the citizens. No doubt they’ll find someone equally as corrupt to vote for in the next election.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 09:41:11 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 09:17:45 AM »
His funeral will turn into the 2019 version of the infamous Wellstone memorial on steroids.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2019, 09:58:49 AM »
His funeral will turn into the 2019 version of the infamous Wellstone memorial on steroids.

You're right.  The disingenuous pomp and phony tribute-speeches.  It's fitting that last memories are him "har-umphing" around in a vacuous stupor, waiting for Nancy & Chuck to tell him what to do.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 09:59:59 AM »
There is one less rat in Baltimore today.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.