Author Topic: Obama Never 'Part Of The Black Experience'  (Read 1167 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Obama Never 'Part Of The Black Experience'
« on: October 11, 2011, 04:51:25 PM »

DU-racists on display:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=433x794724

jefferson_dem  (1000+ posts)        Tue Oct-11-11 04:07 PM
Original message
Herman Cain: Obama Never 'Part Of The Black Experience'
 Herman Cain: Obama Never 'Part Of The Black Experience'

You can say this about Herman Cain's presidential bid: he's not going to resort to boring soundbites.

The Republican hopeful and former pizza chain CEO was interviewed by the conservative radio talk show host Neal Boortz, and was asked about what a head-to-head general election contest with President Obama might look like. “It would almost be no contest," Cain opined.

Boortz suggested that Cain would be able to talk about the black experience in America. " never been a part of the black experience in America," Cain said.

Cain, whose scheduler refers to him as 'Cornbread,' appeared on Neal Boortz's radio show ahead of tonight's Republican debate.
As Gov. Rick Perry of Texas has watched his campaign flag

<SNIP>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/herman-cain-ob...

Not a many prominent primitives at the moment but worth a quick glance.

I got a kick out of this one,

EffieBlack (1000+ posts)      Tue Oct-11-11 05:29 PM
Response to Original message
13. Negro, please ...
 Barack Obama is 50% African - something very few black Americans can claim - and can trace his roots directly back to the Motherland. Can you say the same, Cornbread?

Which reminds me - President Obama has had enough "black experience" to not allow himself to be called "Cornbread" in public. 

The Motherland?   :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Obama Never 'Part Of The Black Experience'
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
Herman Cain has actually seen white only water fountains, and he has drank the water from them, 0bama learned about them in history class.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »
Herman Cain has actually seen white only water fountains, and he has drank the water from them, 0bama learned about them in history class.

Didn't realize that was part of the subject matter in a Madrassa...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 05:11:23 PM »
13. Negro, please ...
 Barack Obama is 50% African - something very few black Americans can claim - and can trace his roots directly back to the Motherland. Can you say the same, Cornbread?

Which reminds me - President Obama has had enough "black experience" to not allow himself to be called "Cornbread" in public.

Maybe so, but something like 6.25% of that figure is black - the other 43.75% of that is Arabic.

Frankly, I don't care about anyone's ethnic heritage - but if you are going to claim something, try to be honest & accurate. in this case, 'African' means descended from people living in Africa - and that much is correct. - The same choice of words implies a specific race. In that case, you are misleading.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »
Isn't the Magic One's "motherland" in eastern Africa, that cesspool of the other slave trade?

Most Americans of African derivation are from western Africa, where during black tribal warfare, their ancestors were part of those of the defeated tribes, marched to the coast, and sold by black chieftains to white traders.

The Magic One's descended from blacks on the other side of the continent, who well towards the end of the 20th century, were still selling other blacks to Arabs.....for slaves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 05:30:07 PM »

The Motherland? 
No. I think DUmmy EffieBlack means Mother load.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 06:13:52 PM »
Didn't realize that was part of the subject matter in a Madrassa...

The way I see it Cain has experienced living in a racist state, yet he isn't bitter. 0bama on the other hand came along after the civil rights movement, and didn't have to experience that, yet he is bitter. Herman Cain appreciates the changes and the opportunities that came along during his life time, 0bama took advantage of everything that came about, and still isn't happy, even though he was pretty much handed everything throughout his life, meanwhile Cain worked for what he achieved.

I think it has to do with how each was raised, Cain's dad worked 3 jobs until he could buy a house then when he could afford to do so, went down to 2 jobs. 0bama's mother took food stamps while she was going to school. Cain learned that you work for you get, 0bama learned you get what you can take from the government.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »
Although I cannot speak form experience, I do suspect Obama's formative years are entirely different from Cain's

When Obama wasn't traveling abroad with mom - he lived in Hawaii.

A ) Hawaii is not, nor has it ever been a location with a white majority.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/15000.html

B ) Hawaii has no part in America's slavery years, nor the beginning of the Civil Rights movement, as it wasn't part of the United States.
http://www.mauihawaii.org/maui-questions/hawaii-state.htm
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/civilrightstimeline1.html

finally -

C ) Obama has no heritage going back to American Slavery - his father was African - and not from a place such as Liberia either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 06:56:26 PM »
Although I cannot speak form experience, I do suspect Obama's formative years are entirely different from Cain's

When Obama wasn't traveling abroad with mom - he lived in Hawaii.

A ) Hawaii is not, nor has it ever been a location with a white majority.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/15000.html

B ) Hawaii has no part in America's slavery years, nor the beginning of the Civil Rights movement, as it wasn't part of the United States.
http://www.mauihawaii.org/maui-questions/hawaii-state.htm
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/civilrightstimeline1.html

finally -

C ) Obama has no heritage going back to American Slavery - his father was African - and not from a place such as Liberia either.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr.

Obama hatred of America stems not from the "black experience", but from his communist/Muslim upbringing. IMO

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »
Well didn't 0bama get a break from all that white rage by living in Indonesia for several years? As I recall he was at a Muslim school that he could only attend if he was adopted by his Muslim stepfather. I'd think a schools such as that exists partially to make these young boys believe they have the right to abuse women & hating America was a noble thing. If he was damaged by anyone it was his mother who seemed drawn to a culture where men treat women like shit and think they're second class citizens whose whole purpose is to serve them.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »
13. Negro, please ...

Yeah, all the way back to his Slave raiding, mooselimb, East Aftican ancestors.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 08:18:35 AM »
I truly hope this doesn't do down as who is blacker.   :mental:

I really don't want to see Obama trying to act ghetto  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
I disagree with Cain here.

Obama most likely benefitted from affirmative action.
He had a scumbag deadbeat mooslim father that left him.
He attended an anti-white, anti-American "church".

I'd say he's had the black experience just fine.

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 09:32:07 AM »
I really don't want to see Obama trying to act ghetto  :lmao:

Oh groooaan.  I don't either.  I hate the fake accent he puts on, I just cannot listen to it. 

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »
Oh groooaan.  I don't either.  I hate the fake accent he puts on, I just cannot listen to it.
It's not as bad as when the Hildebeast cranks up her faux-redneck dialect.

But not to fear. The jug-eared Kenyan has a native Wookie to handle ebonics for him.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2011, 06:02:14 PM »
It's amusing to see them trying to justify his lack of authenticity.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams