Author Topic: mountain man primitive being non-primitival  (Read 744 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
mountain man primitive being non-primitival
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:25:23 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5452306

Oh my; what a most curious and unusual position for a primitive.

Remember, this is the mountain man primitive.

ThomWV  (1000+ posts)      Tue Apr-14-09 08:00 AM
Original message

I hope that Washington DC never gets Representation

Representative Eleanor Norton, from DC, has convinced me that Washington should never get Representation in the House. Her unrelenting distortion of the matter of gun rights and disgraceful push to diminish our Constitutional rights is disgraceful. She argues, at her most absurd, that the Nation's Capital should be the showplace of disrespect of our Constitution. How does such a person call herself a Democrat? She is dispicable.

One obscure primitive calls the mountain man primitive a "freeper," but the comment's not worth bringing over here, as it's pretty silly.

MadHound (1000+ posts)      Tue Apr-14-09 08:11 AM
Response to Original message

5. Oh waaah! 

She's doing her job, representing the views of her constituents. Just because she happens to disagree with you is no reason why D.c. shouldn't get its deserved representation in the Federal government.

walkaway (415 posts)     Tue Apr-14-09 08:13 AM

6. She's great! and D.C, should and will get representation

Why would you want to deny these people the same rights you have? Oh, right. The only important right is to own a gun.

PA Democrat  (1000+ posts)      Tue Apr-14-09 08:14 AM

7. Moronic post of the day.

Yeah, usually that's richboy playboy Pedro's job to provide us with the moronic post of the day, but in this instance, richboy playboy Pedro got trumped.

hlthe2b  (1000+ posts)      Tue Apr-14-09 08:22 AM

10. Is this FreeRepublic.com?

Geez, ThomWV. It is your post that is despicable. Disagree with her on gun control, but because her constituents, which she represents disagree with you on this one issue, the entire populace should be denied representation and she somehow deserves your denigration? How democratic of you.

The cali primitive, who feels sorry for the pirates who got killed:

cali  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-14-09 08:24 AM

11. you are a fantastic example of a gun fanatic.

you can't see beyond that issue and that's just pathetic. so are your comments about Holmes Norton.

edited to change headline so as to more accurately reflect the case; sorry for the inconvenience, it won't happen again
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:46:51 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

Re: mountain man primitive being anti-primitive
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 08:40:04 AM »
That IS most curious about mountain man.

She's doing her job, representing the views of her constituents.

Wait, I'm jealous!  My reps either run roughshod over my views or summarily ignore me.   

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 08:41:51 AM »
That IS most curious about mountain man.

Yeah, I would've never thought the mountain man primitive was in favor of the Second Amendment.  That sort of freaked me.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »
Being in favor of D.C. representation is promoting the "shredding of the constitution".  People who choose to live in the D. of C. knew the score when they settled there.  Those that live there in familial perpetuity may be complacent victims of their birthplace, but that's not a reason to once again violate the Constitution.  

Why should it be prudent to change our Constitution to appease the 600,000 who call Washington D.C. their home?  Why should the other 300,000,000 of we Americans be subjected to a change our founding fathers clearly stated should not be?  The geographical seat of our federal government does not need a representative within that very institution, which is why the District of Columbia was established.

I wish President George W. Bush would have made this change his top priority.  That way the Little Goons and their ilk would be foaming at the mouth to fight this "power grab" and "shredding of the Constitution".  

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: mountain man primitive being non-primitival
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 08:58:47 AM »

5. Oh waaah! 

She's doing her job, representing the views of her constituents. Just because she happens to disagree with you is no reason why D.c. shouldn't get its deserved representation in the Federal government.

What if it were her constituents views to keep negros from sitting in the front of the bus.

:whatever:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 09:12:30 AM »
cali  (1000+ posts)        Tue Apr-14-09 08:24 AM

11. you are a fantastic example of a gun an abortion fanatic.

you can't see beyond that issue and that's just pathetic.

Just substitute a simple word and see how much the pirate lover would like it.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »

5. Oh waaah!

walkaway (415 posts)     Tue Apr-14-09 08:13 AM

6. She's great! and D.C, should and will get representation

Why would you want to deny these people the same rights you have? Oh, right. The only important right is to own a gun.

As the DUmp has wet dreams about eliminating/silencing all conservatives, would this fall more correctly in the hypocrisy category or the irony category?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.