Author Topic: Fake but true!!  (Read 695 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Fake but true!!
« on: June 03, 2020, 10:19:58 PM »
Demovictory9
Texas Prison Guards brought in to guard White House says CNN

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213538991

pippybur57
@pipybur1
 Just let this sink in, Trump is using Texas PRISON GUARDS to Guard the WH! He has lost the support of the Military & is DESPERATE. I hope they brought enough Donuts and Hamberders to sustain them. I do not think the Public has to obey TEXAS PRISON GUARDS DO YOU?

6:49 PM - Jun 3, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

416 people are talking about this

DCGomez
@AllThingsNatSec
 CNN just reported that the White House is now being guarded by Bureau of Prisons guards, some of whom are there all the way from Texas. This is Effin INSANE!

6:44 PM - Jun 3, 2020

1,160 people are talking about this

Garrett Haake

@GarrettHaake
 Back outside the White House. Today the perimeter has been pushed back another half block. Federal law enforcement of some kind, but they won’t identify themselves, and all insignias and name plates have been removed.
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

12:31 PM - Jun 3, 2020

23.6K people are talking about this

msongs
2. got a link to cnn? nt

I doubt you care, really. But, let’s see!

Demovictory9
3. nope. word of mouth on twitter

Guess that’s a no. Lol

former9thward
9. Nonsensical rumor mongering from twitter.
Sad posters are buying into it. The Secret Service guards the president and they don't need or use others.

What???  Say it ain’t so. Blasphemer!! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Fake but true!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 07:09:32 AM »
I saved time and stopped reading after "CNN just reported"
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 08:42:04 AM »
I saved time and stopped reading after "CNN just reported"

Did you at least notice it was quickly debunked? Excellent :popcorn: ! But DU-grade Proggies are jaw-droppingly credulous and just demonstrated it. I would not be surprised if the thread gets disappeared.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2020, 09:01:33 AM »
Did you at least notice it was quickly debunked? Excellent :popcorn: ! But DU-grade Proggies are jaw-droppingly credulous and just demonstrated it. I would not be surprised if the thread gets disappeared.

I like how they're still throwing around that tear gas was used to disperse the crowd at the WH even though the park service has publicly stated they didn't use tear gas.  Joe Scarborough is still saying it was tear gas, but Nancy P. has backtracked on it ... soooo.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 09:04:05 AM »

Its CNN of course it was debunked.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 09:16:59 AM »
Its CNN of course it was debunked.

While usually true, in this case CNN apparently never made this claim. Someone pwn'ed credulous DU-grade Proggies with fake news about a fake news source, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.