Author Topic: next it will be FEMA camps...  (Read 492 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
next it will be FEMA camps...
« on: June 01, 2020, 07:26:55 PM »
Star Member Celerity (11,625 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213523816

Rump's using the US military deployments to acclimatise them to operating against US citizens on US
soil. This will give him a leg up in the attempted psychological breakdown of their resistance to going full rogue if/when he refuses to peacefully transfer power, as they will be less likely to not side with him if he calls for a military-backed coup/takeover. If no deployments, there would be more resistance, due to it being a novel, never tried since the Civil War order and action.

Testbedding at a truly massive and open level.

Star Member Retrograde (6,672 posts)

2. "Support Our Troops" has been a right-wing mantra for decades. If I were a tad more paranoid, I'd say it was part of a well-orchestrated plot to install a military-run government. I'm praying that this is just Barr being an opportunist, but he's been around for a long time, hiding with the likes of Kavanaugh in the shadows.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: next it will be FEMA camps...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 07:44:10 PM »
 ::)

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 07:55:04 AM »
Ahhhhh, is the mean Bogey-Trump spoiling DU-folks' lust for violence and looting?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:54:28 AM »
Wait. I'm so old I remember when the DUchebags were all in on a military coup against President Trump. 

What changed?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.