Author Topic: They will kill the entire crowd if they have to.  (Read 656 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
They will kill the entire crowd if they have to.
« on: June 01, 2020, 07:19:29 PM »
Star Member fleur-de-lisa (9,259 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213522590

Military trucks carrying troops have pulled onto White House grounds
Brian Bennett ✔ @ByBrianBennett (Time Magazine)

At 5:05 pm, I counted 9 two and a half ton military trucks carrying troops in tan uniforms and helmets pull off 17th Street into the White House grounds.

Brian Bennett

@ByBrianBennett
At 5:05 pm, I counted 9 two and a half ton military trucks carrying troops in tan uniforms and helmets pull off 17th Street into the White House grounds.

3:15 PM - Jun 1, 2020

:popcorn:

sfstaxprep (637 posts)

1. They Will Kill Everyone In Order To Protect Their Cult Leader

**** ALL THOSE COPS PROTECTING THAT MOTHER ****ER.

I'ce been reading reports all over facebook and twitter about all the random shootings the military and police are doing into peaceful crowds..

Not one ****ing photo of any injuries more than bruising- probably from pepper balls.

:bird:

snowybirdie (2,075 posts)

3. Not cops

Military personnel who must obey his orders.

:thatsright:

sfstaxprep (637 posts)

38. They'll Obey

They will kill the entire crowd if they have to.

:censored:

sarisataka (10,826 posts)

44. I believe they won't

I am suspect I may have more familiarity with members of the military than you.

I am referring of course to protesters outside the grounds. If they come into WH grounds the rules change.

Star Member coti (3,188 posts)

39. Dude. Settle down. nt

When DU has to tell you to calm the **** down...  :whatever:

Star Member Blue_true (23,927 posts)

53. I don't think that the crowd outside will try to storm the White House. nt

Star Member DesertRat (26,319 posts)

64. Of course not

My fear is for the peaceful protesters. I remember Kent State.

That's really what the left is pushing for.

AntiFascist (11,201 posts)

23. All the better for Democrats in the long run, I just hope there won't be any casualties n/t

:censored:

leftieNanner (5,967 posts)

10. It is my understanding that the military

cannot be used on our soil in that manner.

Am I wrong?

And in this case, does it matter?

Their understanding of law is so overwhelming...

Star Member rzemanfl (26,098 posts)

11. I remember in 1974 when people worried Nixon would pull shit like this.

My faith in there being an election in November is waning.

:yawn:

qazplm135 (3,733 posts)

15. tan uniforms?

Pretty sure none of the current services use tan uniforms for active duty personnel.

look at the photos, ****head.

Star Member EleanorR (1,235 posts)

21. Military Police battalion

Barbara Starr

@barbarastarrcnn
Just in: Active duty military police battalion (200-250 MPs) now in process of deploying to DC could be in place by tonight: defense officials. Mission is security not law enforcement. Two defense officials said troops will be coming from Fort Bragg North Carolina.

3:21 PM - Jun 1, 2020

qazplm135 (3,733 posts)

66. yeah they werent tan

they were active duty uniforms and now we know they were from Bragg.

Ex Lurker (3,137 posts)

68. If they have been or likely will deploy to the middle east

They wear desert camo

We got rid of the tan shit in 2005.

Star Member lark (15,890 posts)

28. Holy shit, this is just freaking unbelievable.

Man on man, what have we come to, America? I so thought we were better than to elect drumpf, I keep thinking this can't get worse and yet it does! I fear for the people on the streets tonight and hope most of the assholes causing violence on purpose stay home, although I expect the opposite. I hope the innocents can stay safe and away from the nightmare I fear will be reality on the streets of DC tonight.

Karma13612 (1,714 posts)

30. I thought they could not use the US military inside the US!

I hope a reliable network will explain the difference, maybe thru a reputable retired military person. I know we can’t count on any active military colonels or generals since they would have their head handed to them if they came on and explained to the American people. Trump would not like it.

Star Member Blue_true (23,927 posts)

62. It does make him look weak.

Remember when hundreds of righties were outside the White House with guns and President Obama and the Secret Service carried on as normal. I can't see the SS going for something like this unless Trump demanded it.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: They will kill the entire crowd if they have to.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 07:44:43 AM »
When police or NG or military units are brought in to quell rioting, they are not there to engage in a "fair fight". They are there to "persuade" would-be rioters to be peaceful through show of force ... and to disappoint DU-grade Progs' lust for violence and looting.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 08:11:51 AM »
Karma13612 (1,714 posts)

30. I thought they could not use the US military inside the US!

I hope a reliable network will explain the difference, maybe thru a reputable retired military person. I know we can’t count on any active military colonels or generals since they would have their head handed to them if they came on and explained to the American people. Trump would not like it.
Insurrection Act. Idiot.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 09:17:23 AM »
Insurrection Act. Idiot.

Insurrection Act of 1807

The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

The act provides the "major exception" to the Posse Comitatus Act, which otherwise limits the use of the U.S. military for law enforcement within the United States.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 10:02:25 AM »
The Insurrection Act of 1807 is a United States federal law (10 U.S.C. §§ 251–255; prior to 2016, 10 U.S.C. §§ 331–335) that empowers the president of the United States to deploy military troops within the United States in particular circumstances, such as to suppress civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

the DUmmies will claim every incident of rioting is merely "peaceful protesting" and doesn't meet the definition of civil disorder, insurrection, and rebellion...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 06:15:50 PM »
sfstaxprep (637 posts)

1. They Will Kill Everyone

Sadly, alas, they will not.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 08:44:29 AM »
Sadly, alas, they will not.

None died at all, I think, unless someone got trampled by "protesters" or beaten up by antifa-thugs.