Author Topic: Arlen Specter is OUT of CONTROL  (Read 2250 times)

Offline john c calhoun

Arlen Specter is OUT of CONTROL
« on: May 14, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8085065b&template=with-video&confirm=true

it seems as though some of our senators can use their power for personal agendas ....

everyone knows specter is in the pocket of the Eagles owners ...& of course, the Patriots beotch slapped the eagles in 04's superbowl....

now specter wants revenge, but not on the playing field.....

what a coward & worthless bag of puss that doesn't deserve the privilege of serving in our government....

specter the doosh' wants an independent investigation of the Patriots, even though THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO CRIME....

understand this.... there was NO crime committed when the Pats video taped their opponents...

just like their wasn't when the Denver Broncos got caught doing it before their SUPERBOWL back in 98' & after they went 29million over their salary cap.....

same goes for the 49ers who were paying their 94' team under the table (which may have been tax evasion, but, no charges were brought as far as I know?)

arlen specter has GOT to go .....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:47:19 PM by john c calhoun »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Arlen Specter is OUT of CONTROL
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »
Senator Arlen Specter's pretty old now, John C., sir.

I suspect he's going to retire soon.

So you won't have him around anyway.

But it's only sports.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 08:49:11 AM »
Not a Pats fan but as far as I am concerned, the video taping is old news. They were severely punished in my opinion, and it recently came out that the other violation of taping was a fabrication. This kind of nonsense is a waste of taxpayers money.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 08:56:48 AM »
what is their fascinaton with sports investigations? if only they applied the same amount of vim and vigor to really important matters.....
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 09:20:33 AM »
Hey, if they eliminated the sports investigations and saved that money, maybe they could cut back on some of the gas taxes.  Just a thought.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 09:43:08 AM »
Not a Pats fan but as far as I am concerned, the video taping is old news. They were severely punished in my opinion, and it recently came out that the other violation of taping was a fabrication. This kind of nonsense is a waste of taxpayers money.

yes, thats pretty well my point...

and as the senile old RINO fool continues to point out... "he wants a remake of the stupid MLB hearings' ...

that produced exactly what ?? :banghead:

and frank, its not just 'a sport'. ...the NFL is one of  THE  largest corporations on this earth & here we have a republican that wants to 'punish'  a  successful american corporation because his GD team didn't win... (the eagles)

frank, you do know the NE Patriots are the ONLY team in the NFL that doesn't get taxpayer funding for their Stadium ?? .... so I can only imagine why the RINO goes out of his way to beat down this stray  nail that has popped up called the NE Patriots ...

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 09:44:08 AM »
what is their fascinaton with sports investigations? if only they applied the same amount of vim and vigor to really important matters.....

yep....and thats why  corrupted RINOs like specter say "thank god for billion dollar sports franchises"

Offline john c calhoun

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2008, 09:44:59 AM »
Hey, if they eliminated the sports investigations and saved that money, maybe they could cut back on some of the gas taxes.  Just a thought.

damn sam...

don't make sense... you may be investigated if you start using government the way it should be ..!! :thatsright:

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2008, 09:46:18 AM »

damn sam...

don't make sense... you may be investigated if you start using government the way it should be ..!! :thatsright:
Common sense and government are like oil and water.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 04:48:57 PM »

damn sam...

LOL
h5
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8085065b&template=with-video&confirm=true

it seems as though some of our senators can use their power for personal agendas ....

everyone knows specter is in the pocket of the Eagles owners ...& of course, the Patriots beotch slapped the eagles in 04's superbowl....

what a coward & worthless bag of puss that doesn't deserve the privilege of serving in our government....

specter the doosh' wants an independent investigation of the Patriots, even though THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BECAUSE THEIR WAS NO CRIME....

understand this.... there was NO crime committed when the Pats video taped their opponents...

just like their wasn't when the Denver Broncos got caught doing it before their SUPERBOWL back in 98' & after they went 29million over their salary cap.....

same goes for the 49ers who were paying their 94' team under the table (which may have been tax evasion, but, no charges were brought as far as I know?)

Write this date down on the calendar...I agree with you JCC.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline megimoo

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 09:58:56 AM »

Write this date down on the calendar...I agree with you JCC.
Spector is in his dotage and will start to drooling very soon.