Author Topic: UN Score: Putin slaps Dear Leader around like a redheaded step child  (Read 1124 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Went searching Skin's island for threads about Dear Leader's UN event. Found 2 threads total in GD; both now on page 3. One got 11 comments, the other got 4.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027210431

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027209430

No threads discussing how Putin told Dear Leader to shove it. It's almost like they don't want to talk about it at all.

:shrug:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: UN Score: Putin slaps Dear Leader around like a redheaded step child
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 09:29:11 AM »
Went searching Skin's island for threads about Dear Leader's UN event. Found 2 threads total in GD; both now on page 3. One got 11 comments, the other got 4.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027210431

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027209430

No threads discussing how Putin told Dear Leader to shove it. It's almost like they don't want to talk about it at all.

:shrug:

I thought the "overcharge" button Hillary and Sergei pressed was supposed to fix that kind of thing?

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline samspade

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 09:47:11 AM »
The fact that obama supported the Muslim brotherhood and has being complicit in arming "freedom fighters" who turned on with the last batch turning over their weapons and joining a terrorist group immediately.  Terrorism has increased exponentially in parts of the world.  It has been claimed  that we are going through the most peaceful of world events because of obama.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/06/12/yes-obama-really-said-this-the-world-is-less-violent-than-it-has-ever-been/

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 01:07:31 PM »
Putin's doing the only thing that makes sense.  Obama is an ineffective bitch and only the Democrats and "War in the name of democracy" fanatics like McCain and Graham refuse to see it.  Of course McCain and Graham are still blaming him for having no strategy, but their stupid ideas on what to do are just as bad...every time somebody starts tearing their clothes and bewailing the civilian deaths in Syria, they should be reminded that Clinton, Obama, McCain, and Graham all WANTED to sow the disorder and feed the rebel militias that were the cause of it, and who have now mostly turned into ISIS subunits.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:43:43 PM by DumbAss Tanker »
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 02:18:10 PM »
Putin is positioning himself to be the puppet master of the middle east.
He has Odumbos line in the Syrian sand and now the Iranian giveaway as his free ticket to control the world oil market.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 03:38:40 PM »
Putin is positioning himself to be the puppet master of the middle east.
He has Odumbos line in the Syrian sand and now the Iranian giveaway as his free ticket to control the world oil market.

Liberals and the environmentalist in the US encourage Putin to take control of the world oil market by limiting what the US can supply.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 03:53:31 PM »
Liberals and the environmentalist in the US encourage Putin to take control of the world oil market by limiting what the US can supply.

A trifecta that will haunt this country for decades.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 04:32:45 PM »
One of those men hates America, freedom, The West in general, spies on his own citizens, wants total government control, is a hardcore communist totalitarian. The other is Putin.

Seriously, I would never had believed that I would agree with the leader of Russia and former KGB agent over the president, but I do. Obama has fundamentally change the USA into a force for evil and the USS...errr Russia for good.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline samspade

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »
One of those men hates America, freedom, The West in general, spies on his own citizens, wants total government control, is a hardcore communist totalitarian. The other is Putin.

So true

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2015, 06:45:10 PM »

Seriously, I would never had believed that I would agree with the leader of Russia and former KGB agent over the president, but I do. Obama has fundamentally change the USA into a force for evil and the USS...errr Russia for good.

:hi5: We so desperately need a LEADER with balls, not mouse droppings, to be our POTUS and stand on equal footing to leaders like Putin.  I don't approve of everything Putin has done in Ukraine, but I have 1000% more respect for him, and am convinced he is totally FOR restoring his country's greatness.  I can envision President Trump standing up to him.  I can envision President Clinton sending one of Bill's interns to give him a blow job.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 08:52:47 PM »
As a step father to a Red headed step child, and a best friend to my best friend, a Red Headed step child, I'll just say this ...

I got bar stool calluses on my backside, and calluses on my drinking hand, let's just say have another round. ..