Author Topic: French cartoonist pictures that has inflamed the Arab world as well  (Read 1712 times)

Offline GOP Congress

I have photoshopped about a dozen of the pictures that Charlie Hebdo had created in his latest magazine, one in which the French had closed 20 embassies. As far as I know, I'm the only one who has translated the cartoons. If anyone would like the full set, I will NOT post them in the public forum as some of them include a naked Mohammed getting ready for an anal reaming and other "atrocities."

So message me if you would like to see them. I am posting one of the pictures here, so hopefully this won't start a whole slew of terrorist attacks in local mosques. As to you DUmpmonkey lurkers... eat my camel stick.

"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
Re: French cartoonist pictures that has inflamed the Arab world as well
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »
Maybe if there were a gazillion movies, cartoons...........they would just blow themselves up out of frustration.

Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood demands that France take "firm and rapid measures" against magazine that printed Muhammad cartoons

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/09/egypt-muslim-brotherhood-demands-that-france-take-firm-and-rapid-measures-against-magazine-that-prin.html

Its political arm, "the Freedom and Justice Party". They gave their political party such an ironic name.    

John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne