Author Topic: And where does all that tax revenue go....  (Read 12383 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
And where does all that tax revenue go....
« on: April 17, 2014, 04:37:16 AM »

Total spending, not just Federal, of the United States:

Total US Fiscal Expenditures

Healthcare 20%
Pensions 19%
Education 16&
Defense 13% Includes Pay, Benefits, Retirement, Military Healthcare, etc. AND FOREIGN AID
Welfare 8%
Transportation 5%
Interest 5%
Protection 4%
General Govt 3%
Other 7%

Defense includes Veterans' pensions/healthcare and foreign aid.

I never want to hear another ****ing liberal say that we spend more money on defense than on healthcare, eduction or the elderly, cause, bullshit.

To recap for the lurking mongoloids: Health Education and Welfare eats up a minimum of 63% of the total budgets of the States and the Federal Government combined.  No, drooling infants, you cannot separate the two.

Defense gets..............13%.  Suck on it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: And where does all that tax revenue go....
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:38:13 PM »
Ptarmigan would say...down the rabbit hole.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:06:18 PM »
Defense may only get 13%, but now we are spending it on ridiculous stuff like unicorn fart biodiesel for our ships that cost $26.00 a gallon and solar panels for army posts.  We are spending money on getting our soldiers bullets for training for oh, I don't know WAR!! ... But Mother earth is 'safe'.... :banghead:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 06:09:51 PM »
Defense may only get 13%, but now we are spending it on ridiculous stuff like unicorn fart biodiesel for our ships that cost $26.00 a gallon and solar panels for army posts.  We are spending money on getting our soldiers bullets for training for oh, I don't know WAR!! ... But Mother earth is 'safe'.... :banghead:

If they can do like was ...."reported".... and refine biofuel "on the go" so to speak then I say, pursue it.  But, to base fleet logistics on Chocolate Sugarplum Fairies? uh yeah, screw that.

However, Gaia trumps all, I suppose.

I was very surprised to find that foreign aid was included in that defense spending percentage.  That is where I would go to shore up entitlement spending along with serious reforms and wipe out foreign aid completely. 

Win - Win.

..and then boot the friggin' UN to a GP Medium in the middle of the Sudan.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline jctejas

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 07:47:35 PM »
not meaning to be critical is food part of the 7 percent other?

jctejas

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 08:40:16 PM »
not meaning to be critical is food part of the 7 percent other?

jctejas

If by food you mean food stamps, I think that comes from the accounts for welfare.  I've also heard that part of it comes from the farm subsidies.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Sam Dodd

• I'm liberal
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2014, 05:31:02 PM »
You left one area out.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/12350-corporate-welfare-spending-hits-$100-billion-in-fy-2012

Federal subsidies distributed to the private sector in Fiscal Year 2012 cost American taxpayers nearly $100 billion, according to a startling new report by the libertarian Cato Institute. “That includes direct and indirect subsidies to small businesses, large corporations, and industry organizations,” the think tank stated in its policy analysis.

Corporate welfare, which generally comes in the form of loans or subsidies, are distributed by an array of federal agencies, with the top donors consisting of the departments of Energy, Commerce, Agriculture, and Housing and Urban Development. And while lawmakers squander billions of taxpayer dollars every year to fund their own corporate interests, the federal government will run a deficit in excess of $1 trillion this year.

The rich don't make money; they buy a government which gives them tax dollars they have been exempt from paying.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2014, 09:24:03 PM »
You left one area out.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/12350-corporate-welfare-spending-hits-$100-billion-in-fy-2012

The rich don't make money; they buy a government which gives them tax dollars they have been exempt from paying.

If loans are paid back, then they aren't waste. Subsidies usually involve letting a company keep their own money in the form of tax breaks. Many times those tax breaks apply to more than one company.  The only way to be rid of tax breaks is to simplify the tax law with something like a fair tax.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 03:15:28 AM »

The rich Progressives don't make money; they buy a government which gives them tax dollars they have been exempt from paying.

Here let me fix that for accuracy for you n00b.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 11:33:15 AM »
30% goes to the impoverished democrat presidents and first ladies.