Author Topic: Biden will get more than 61 percent of vote..  (Read 921 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Biden will get more than 61 percent of vote..
« on: September 28, 2020, 09:40:10 PM »
Star Member Stuart G (28,254 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/113512674

Another Prediction on the November 3, 2020 Election. Biden will get more than 61 percent of vote..
Nixon got 60.7% in 72.....
...................................Biden will get more than that...at least 61%
...................................Trump less than 38%......

You heard it here first...combined with my April 10 prediction of Trump getting no electoral votes....
......................I guess that says enough or said enough for a long time....

...........................THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IF YOU DO

:whatever:

Star Member vercetti2021 (3,731 posts)

5. Lord

Joe would end up taking TX, OH, NC, GA, IA, AZ, WI, MI, PA, FLA in that kind of landslide

8. Yes I know....Trump's strongest enemy is Donald Trump.

Trump has proved he has no ability to shut up. Very dangerous for a President of the United States.
Trump has proved he cares only about one person, Donald Trump
He's not what a President is supposed to be.
Trump has proved he is mean and is a bully...
Trump has proved he does not know what the government is about or what the federal government is supposed.to do.....

and most important of all......Donald Trump has been President for 3 and 1/2 years...Everyone in the United States and around the world, has had a chance to see the real Donald Trump..

The real Donald Trump is worse than any of this, and everyone knows it!!! Yes, Everyone

Donald Trump is on TV, in magazines, newspapers, everywhere...He has shown himself to all voters..
and most will agree with us, no more Donald Trump....on election day..we will see if this is correct...

...2 MORE POINTS OF INTEREST: I worked for George McGovern in 1972, I thought we had a chance &
followed that election very closely...This feels the same. McGovern's campaign was a total disaster.
...................................................................Trump's tenure as president is a .......total disaster.

and, a lot of people thought McGovern had a chance to win, and that is exactly the same..A lot of
people now think Trump has a chance to win.. He doesn't have a chance at all.

:mental:

9. When people go into vote on Election Day...Fox News and the rest won't matter at all

..What will matter is: "Do I want to give this liar, bully and mean person another 4 years as President of
the United States..

Further, Donald Trump has lied about life and death..that is the ."Covid 19 Virus" that has killed 200,000 of us.& the great majority of voters will say..."Yes, it is time for a change"

...Fox News, & RW talk shows will not influence those who think that way...And the great majority of us in the United States know that ... It is time for a change. On November 3rd at 9 or 10pm ET, you will see that this is totally correct.

And if I am wrong, I will admit honestly that I am wrong in this forum and in this series of posts.

:rotf:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Biden will get more than 61 percent of vote..
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 08:15:19 AM »

Another Prediction on the November 3, 2020 Election. Biden will get more than 61 percent of vote..

Good Lord! What kind of hallucinogenic drug cocktail is in Star LOON Stuart G's :stoner: ?! :rotf:

I'm not blindly confident Trump will win, but the idea that he would lose with less than 40% of the popular vote is too loony-toony for my vocabulary to describe! :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 08:42:42 AM »
That's...delusional.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 08:58:06 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2020, 09:41:14 AM »
Prímate stuart g is a former school teacher from Chicago that is in his mid-70’s. The Chicago Machine always told him what and how to think. On his own, he’s completely lost.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2020, 03:30:47 PM »
Stuart G is doing some serious masturbating right there. Quite frankly its enis would be on fire due to friction alone.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »
Good Lord! What kind of hallucinogenic drug cocktail is in Star LOON Stuart G's :stoner: ?! :rotf:

I'm not blindly confident Trump will win, but the idea that he would lose with less than 40% of the popular vote is too loony-toony for my vocabulary to describe! :rotf:  :tongue:

With mail-in voting-fraud being available in most blue states, and many of them reducing the number of voting places, there is a good cahnce Biden could win up to 90% of the popular vote in blue states.

Democrats cheat and everyone knows it. Don't forget there were places that Obama somehow won 100% of the votes in precincts.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2020, 05:19:44 PM »
Don't forget there were places that Obama somehow won 100% of the votes in precincts.

If you were told that in 59 different voting divisions of a major city, Barack Obama got every single vote, every single vote, 19,605 votes, and Mitt Romney got zero, would you think there was no voter fraud? Or would you think that this was a mythical city, a city that Barack Obama and his minions created out of whole cloth? Where would you find such a ridiculous, over-the–top statistic?

Welcome to Philadelphia.

Yup, the City of Brotherly Love has claimed that in 59 of its divisions, not one human being voted for Mitt Romney. Not 20, not 10, not 5 not 1. Zeeeerrroooo.

And they swear that this was legit.

The neighborhoods involved were the almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia.

http://www.countynewsonline.org/blogs/2012/nov/election-fraud-zero-votes.html

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2020, 07:06:28 PM »
If you were told that in 59 different voting divisions of a major city, Barack Obama got every single vote, every single vote, 19,605 votes, and Mitt Romney got zero, would you think there was no voter fraud? Or would you think that this was a mythical city, a city that Barack Obama and his minions created out of whole cloth? Where would you find such a ridiculous, over-the–top statistic?

Welcome to Philadelphia.

Yup, the City of Brotherly Love has claimed that in 59 of its divisions, not one human being voted for Mitt Romney. Not 20, not 10, not 5 not 1. Zeeeerrroooo.

And they swear that this was legit.

The neighborhoods involved were the almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia.

http://www.countynewsonline.org/blogs/2012/nov/election-fraud-zero-votes.html

Yet no investigation was done in those areas.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2020, 09:36:45 PM »

...................................Biden will get more than that...at least 61%
...................................Trump less than 38%......

You heard it here first...combined with my April 10 prediction of Trump getting no electoral votes....
......................I guess that says enough or said enough for a long time....

...........................THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IF YOU DO

Not likely.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du