Author Topic: You Tubes of substance  (Read 2981 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You Tubes of substance
« on: July 09, 2008, 12:23:48 PM »
Can I request that when someone's new topic is comprised of a You Tube that there be some excerpting of the important part of it?

Many of us are at work and can't play it back (we pop in and monitor).

Also, our favorite denizen franksolich can't participate in those threads at all.

Of course if it humorous or musical or something like that (in the Lounge) then the rule would not apply.

Just an idea.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: You Tubes of substance
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 12:45:59 PM »
Not a bad idea. Most youtube links have a small description at the source but of course those are kind of spotty.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: You Tubes of substance
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:36:12 PM »
Not a bad idea. Most youtube links have a small description at the source but of course those are kind of spotty.
Plus you have to wait for it to end to get the link.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.