Author Topic: Question.  (Read 2134 times)

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Question.
« on: April 20, 2011, 09:54:47 PM »
I was on my profile, about to block some boards, and I had a warning that asked was I sure I wanted to permanently block them?  Do I have the option to block, and then unblock when I want? 

My practice is to just look at Unread Topics, but I have to sift through all of the posts for the dumpster, and at this time the dumpster wears me out, so I would like to just not see those options.  Is there another way to do it if that is permanent?

R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
Re: Question.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »
I was on my profile, about to block some boards, and I had a warning that asked was I sure I wanted to permanently block them?  Do I have the option to block, and then unblock when I want? 

My practice is to just look at Unread Topics, but I have to sift through all of the posts for the dumpster, and at this time the dumpster wears me out, so I would like to just not see those options.  Is there another way to do it if that is permanent?

yes, you can unblock them at any given time. (It's not really "permanent", but until you change it back, they will be blocked. You'll just have to remember that you did that through your profile.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Question.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 12:45:16 PM »
Thanks!
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent