Author Topic: YouTube-September 11th 2001 WNYW Dub2 017  (Read 638 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
YouTube-September 11th 2001 WNYW Dub2 017
« on: June 18, 2012, 11:04:29 PM »
9/11 Truthers abound at YouTube.

Yup - It's all staged footage, folks. At 2:44 we see the intact WTC4. This means WTC2 is still standing - nothing has collapsed yet. So why on earth would Church street look like a bombed out war scene? Was all that dirt & debris ejected from the "plane gashes"? Nah...And these are actors employed to spin the 'planecrash' myth.

It's nothing but a "Hollywood" special fx production. Unthinkable? To think it all over, please visit: septembercluesDOTinfo (look for "About Simulated Sceneries")

simonshack  1 year ago

cast. We get two guys who are "normal guys", then the "knowledgeable suit", and then a priest? LOL. Look at the mics and the way they purposely show that it is a "real" interview. This whole thing is too phony.  Why is there a military priest on the scene?

robbin505  1 year ago 

Doug Eisler @ about 2:00 seems fishy to me. He says: "I don't know who was at the controls or what was going on in the plane, but it was not a bomb. It was an American Airlines jet that crashed into the towers."

He captured an amazing amout of detail, the airline and the type of aircraft. He then speculates about what is going on in the plane. Something about him doesn't add up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLs8Fa7biQU&feature=plcp
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chariot

• Probationary (Probie)
Re: YouTube-September 11th 2001 WNYW Dub2 017
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »
What? No fire and chicken wire this time? The DUmmies have really lost their touch.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 11:20:09 PM »
Hmm, so my former co-workers son who was in a building next door to the WTC just imagined seeing bodies fall from the building? and had nightmares for years after 9/11, and he and his co-workers when they were relocated jumped at noises they heard? And a family friend whose Daughter was waiting for an elevator when the plane struck just imagined people coming out of the elevator injured and burned? And our cop friends who went to NYC and stayed for days just imagined all the debris?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 11:32:08 PM »
I've always gone to Rosanne & Emilio's brother (what's his name) to get the straight skinny on 9-11.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 11:54:00 PM »
Charlie W. (stands for whackjob) Sheen.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 04:21:26 AM »
I know at least 20 who moved out of the city up to the mountains because of the trauma suffered that day. My brother in law was on the ground that day and had to run for his life. Must have been from the horror of the production company?
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 10:33:31 AM »
Charlie W. (stands for whackjob) Sheen.

!!!!!!!WINNING!!!!!!!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 11:47:47 AM »
Adonis DNA, and tiger blood, duh !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 11:54:01 AM »
Hmm, so my former co-workers son who was in a building next door to the WTC just imagined seeing bodies fall from the building? and had nightmares for years after 9/11, and he and his co-workers when they were relocated jumped at noises they heard? And a family friend whose Daughter was waiting for an elevator when the plane struck just imagined people coming out of the elevator injured and burned? And our cop friends who went to NYC and stayed for days just imagined all the debris?

They were in on the conspiracy!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 12:44:40 PM »
I honestly wish that when I search for 9/11 footage, I could filter out all the nutso wutso, conspiracy MIHOP/LIHOP vidoes.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 01:02:37 PM »
I honestly wish that when I search for 9/11 footage, I could filter out all the nutso wutso, conspiracy MIHOP/LIHOP vidoes.

That would be about 95% of the videos and 95% of the comments on the legitimate ones.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther