Author Topic: ur new lolcat thread  (Read 298741 times)

Offline Karin

Re: ur new lolcat thread
« Reply #775 on: July 12, 2012, 10:37:17 AM »
 :rofl:  at NJPines' cat with the bubble on page 51.  Dafuq?

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #776 on: July 12, 2012, 11:01:26 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #777 on: July 12, 2012, 11:02:35 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #778 on: July 12, 2012, 11:25:46 AM »
This is one I made...

Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #779 on: July 13, 2012, 07:29:52 AM »
Ain't this fitting (for me, anyway) . . .

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #780 on: July 13, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #781 on: July 13, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #782 on: July 13, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #783 on: July 14, 2012, 04:48:09 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #784 on: July 15, 2012, 02:07:49 AM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #785 on: July 15, 2012, 02:19:10 AM »
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #786 on: July 15, 2012, 02:20:40 AM »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #787 on: July 15, 2012, 12:05:04 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #788 on: July 16, 2012, 07:16:31 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #789 on: July 16, 2012, 07:28:03 AM »

Chase her.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #790 on: July 16, 2012, 06:35:39 PM »

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #791 on: July 17, 2012, 11:43:39 AM »

Oreo's just like this.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #792 on: July 18, 2012, 06:45:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #793 on: July 18, 2012, 06:48:08 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #794 on: July 18, 2012, 11:14:48 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #795 on: July 18, 2012, 11:15:36 AM »
This one's for you, Gina . . . :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #796 on: July 18, 2012, 04:57:21 PM »

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #797 on: July 18, 2012, 07:09:44 PM »
A couple of Siberian Huskies . . .

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #798 on: July 18, 2012, 07:11:37 PM »
What about gators eating gaitors ?
What's that other name for cats ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #799 on: July 18, 2012, 08:17:56 PM »